THANK YOU JESUS:




1.   From today whatever I do in word or deed, I do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father by him.(Col: 3-17)

2. I join the heavenly hosts to say:"We give thanks to you, Lord God Almighty, the One who is and who was, because you have taken your great power and have begun to reign. (Rev: 11:17)

3. I give thanks always for all things to God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. (Eph. 5:20)

4. I add my voice whenever the living beings give glory and honour and thanks to the one sitting on the throne, the one who lives forever and ever. (Rev 4:9)

5. In everything I give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning me. (1 This 5:18)

6. I give thanks to the Father, who has qualified me to share in the inheritance of the Saints in Light. (Col 1:2)

7. I give thanks to the Lord and proclaim His Greatness; the whole world must hear what He has done. (PS 105:1)

8. I give thanks to the Lord, for He is Good: for His Mercy endures forever. (107:1)

9. I give thanks to the God of Heaven, for His steadfast love endures forever. (PS 136:26)

10. Save us, O God our Saviour; gather us and deliver us from the nations, that we may give thanks to Your Holy Name, that we may glory in Your Praise." (1Chr 16:35)

11. I arise and give thanks to You because of Your righteous judgements. ( PS 119:62)

12. I enter the gates with thanksgiving And His courts with praise, blessed be Your Holy Name. (PS 100:4)

13. You are my God, and I give thanks to You; my God, I honour You highly. (PS 118:28)

14. In the day of my deliverance, I will say: "Give thanks to the Lord, call upon His Name, make known His deeds among the peoples, proclaim that His Name is exalted. (Is a 12:4)

15. Open to me the gates of righteousness; I shall enter through them, I shall give thanks to the Lord. (PS 118:19)

16. I thank You for answering my prayer and giving me victory! (PS 118:21)

17. But we Your people, the sheep of Your pasture, will give thanks to you forever; from generation to generation we will recount Your Praise. ( PS 79:11)

18. With my mouth I will give thanks abundantly to the Lord; And in the midst of many I will praise Him. (PS 109:30)

19. "I will praise You, O Lord. Although You were angry with me, Your anger has turned away and You have comforted me. (Is a 12:1)

20. I will give thanks to You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Wonderful are Your Works, And my soul knows it very well. (PS 139:14)

21. To You, O GOD of my fathers, I give thanks and praise for You have given me wisdom and might, and have now made known to me what we asked of You, for You have made known to us the king's matter." (Dan 2:23)

22. I thank Christ Jesus our Lord, who has given me strength, that He considered me faithful, appointing me to His service. (1.Tim 1:12)

23. The Lord lives! Thanks be to my rock! May God, the rock of my salvation, be glorified (2 Sam 22:47)

24. I give thanks always for all things to God the Father through Our Lord JESUS CHRIST. (Eph 5:20)

25. God, the God of Israel, is awe-inspiring in His Holy Place. He gives strength and power to His people. Thanks be to God! (PS 68:35)

THANK YOU LORD:

I Thank YOU LORD, JESUS CHRIST, for helping in my need,
For coming to rescue when I called.
YOU knew that I gone beyond my depth,
And I was struggling, trying not to drown.
YOU told me not to worry, YOU were there,
Then suddenly, YOU taught me how to swim!

THANK YOU LORD:

I Thank YOU LORD, JESUS CHRIST, For Hearing all my Prayers,
For taking time to listen to my pleas,
For taking action, when YOU thought it best,
And withholding, when the time was wrong.
As SHEPHERD to his sheep YOU are to me,
And I am happy being in YOUR FOLD.

IN JESUS CHRIST HOLY NAME, I PRAY. Amen.

Blessing Prayer:

Heavenly Father, I come to You now in the Name of my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

Heavenly Father, I pray with thanksgiving! I ask You to give me divine healing now in every area of my life, spirit, mind, will, emotions and physical being in accordance with Your Divine Plan and Order for my life.

 I receive Your Divine Healing, Wholeness and newness of life, in the Name of Jesus Christ.

I ask You to expand in me Your territories. Lord I ask for and receive beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness: for I am a tree of righteousness, planting of the Lord, that You may be glorified, in Jesus' Name.

My prayer Lord, is that Your Will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Heavenly Father, I ask You to give me the manifestation of every miracle and every healing You have for me and the manifestation of Divine Health in my body. Amen.

THANK YOU JESUS

OH CHRIST JESUS, OUR LORD GOD,

OUR HOLY REDEEMER, OUR SAVIOUR.

I thank You for this day,
For Your Infinite Love,
Your forgiveness of sin,
Your Crucifixion,
Our Redemption and Salvation.

Your Saving Grace,
And all Your Gifts of Love. Amen.

Heavenly Father, as I go through the day, keep my eyes open wide.
May I not miss beauty.
May I not miss joy.
May I not miss wonder.
Keep me awake and aware of the world.

I will praise you, O Lord, with my whole heart;
I will tell of all Your marvelous works,
I will be glad and rejoice in You;
I will sigh praise to Your Name, O Most High...
The Lord also will be a refuge for the oppressed,
A refuge in times of trouble,
And those who know Your name will put their trust in You;
For You, Lord, have not forsaken those who seek You. (Psalms 9:1-2, 9-10)

Dear Jesus, we give thanks for a brand new day, we thank You for our health and strength from day to day. We give You thanks for the blessings, You pour in to our lives.

You are such a Awesome God.....

Jesus, there are those who need You in a special way. We ask that You would surround them with Your Love & Protection at this time. We ask that You will anoint those who need healing and that You would take away the pain.

LORD, that Your Mighty Hand would reach out and touch them in a special way. LORD, we know we are nothing on our own, we need You more today than yesterday.

So we pray that You would just come along side now and touch those who need a special touch from You. Guide in ways that we may think is impossible but nothing is impossible with God we serve.

JESUS, You are the Rock in which we can hide from all the storms that come our way. LORD, draw each one close in Your Loving Arms right now.
May they feel so loved in Your Presence.

LORD, for those who need Salvation, we plead the BLOOD upon them in these last days of time. How we pray that they would realize Your Return is near and the importance of being ready...

We pray their eyes would come open to Your Truth and their hearts would receive You. We are not worthy of all Your love but, through Your Precious BLOOD You made us worthy.

You are always there when we cry out to You. You always say, I'm here my child, "Come unto me.". We thank You for our families, those that You gave us to teach and to love, we give You thanks for the work You are doing in their lives.

We ask that You would place a hedge of protection around them at this moment... We continue to pray for those who is still not into the fold of GOD we continue to pray that JESUS. you will wait a little longer a few more days to get our loved ones in...

We pray that a revival would sweep over our world in the mighty name of JESUS and save our people before it's too late. Greater is HE that is in me than he that is in the world.

Giving You Thanks JESUS!

Amen! Blessing and Glory and Wisdom, Thanksgiving and Honour and Power and might, Be to our GOD for ever and ever. Amen (Rev. 7:12)

1 Corinthians 1:4. I always thank my GOD for You because of His Grace given you in CHRIST JESUS.

THE GLORY OF GOD

My eyes are filled with the Glory of God
When Christ on the cross I see
And I think how He left His Heavenly Home
To die on the Cross for me.

My ears are filled with the Glory of God
When I think of His Holy Word,
how in the stillness after prayer
His gentle voice is heard

My heart is filled with the GLORY of GOD
When I think of His love that lives there
And I feel all around me the presence,
Of His Great Love everywhere.

My days are filled with the Glory of GOD
When I ask JESUS to guide my ways
And I know that HE ever is with me,
To God be the Glory and Praise.

GLORIFYING OUR FATHER:

Matthew 5:16. Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and Glorify Your Father which is in heaven.

Isaiah 43:7. Even every one that is called by my name: for I created him for my Glory, I have formed him; yea I have made him.

1 Corinthians 10:31. Whether therefore ye eat, or drink, or whatever ye do, do all to the Glory of God.

1Corinthians 6:20. For ye are bought with a price: therefore Glorify GOD in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's.

Psalms 16:11. Thou wilt shew me the path of Life: in Thy Presence is fullness of joy; at Thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore.

Psalms 86:12. I will praise Thee, O Lord my God, with all my heart: and I will Glorify Thy Name for evermore.

Psalms 86:16. But thou, O Lord, art a GOD full of compassion, and gracious, longsuffering, and plenteous in mercy and truth.

Philippines 1:9-11. And this I pray, that Your love may abound yet more and more in knowledge and in all judgement;
That ye may approve things that are excellent; that ye may be sincere and without offence till the day of Christ, Being filled with the fruits of righteousness, which are by CHRIST JESUS, unto the Glory and praise of GOD.

Zephaniah 3:17. The LORD Thy GOD in the midst of thee is mighty; He will save, he will rejoice over Thee with joy; he will rest in His love, he will joy over Thee with singing.

Blessed are You, Lord God of Israel, our Father, forever and ever. Yours, O LORD, is the greatness, The power and the Glory, The victory and the majesty; For all that is in Heaven and in earth is Yours; Yours is the kingdom, O LORD, And You are exalted as head over all.
Both riches and honour come from You, And Your reign over all.
In Your hand is power and might; In Your hand it is to make great And to give strength to all.( 1 Chronicles 29:10-13)
Affirmation:- "The eyes of the LORD run to and fro throughout the whole earth, to show Himself strong on behalf of those whose heart is loyal to HIM." (2 Chronicles 16:9)

He who dwells in the secret place of the MOST HIGH Shall abide under the shadow of the ALMIGHTY. I will say of the LORD, "HE is my refuge and my fortress; My GOD, in HIM I will trust.

PROMISE OF OUR GOD:

The LORD says--Your Redeemer, the Holy One of ISRAEL: " I am the LORD your GOD, who teaches you what is best for you, who directs you in the way you should go.

BIBLE COMMAND:

(1). Aim for perfection.
(2). Be of one mind.
(3). Live in peace.
(4). Make every effort to live in PEACE with all men and to be HOLY; without Holiness no one will see the LORD. (HEBREWS 12:14)
(5). We should not commit sexual immorality, as some of them did-- and in one day 23000 of them died. (1Cor 10:8)

A PRAISE OFFERING:

LORD JESUS I lift You up and praise Your Holy Name. For YOUR NAME is given above all names yet,
You are the LAMB,
The PRINCE of PEACE.

You are Alpha and Omega,
The Beginning and the End,
The first and the last.

And You are the Root
And the Offspring of David
And the Bright and Morning Star.

And You are the LORD OF LORDS
And the KING OF KINGS
And You are the Master of my life.

I would come into Your Presence with Thanksgiving in my heart
And I would bow before Your Throne.

For You are my LORD and I love You.
I love You with all my heart
With all my mind
With all my soul
And with all my strength.

And I will bring You Praises and
Honour and Glory
Forever

For You are my LORD.
And I love You.

PRAYER FOR PEACE AT IAMBIC

"Now Lord, what do I wait for?
My hope is in You". (Psalm 39:7)

This Iambic, when the ice begins to melt, the earth begins soften, and the seed begins to stir in the darkness. Let the small seeds of peace also stir with in the hearts of those who have been locked in the ice of fear, anger, and hatred.

As the heat of sun strengthens and warms the earth, so may the heat of love and compassion strengthen the will and spirits of all of us who strive for Peace.

I will strive to soften my impatience, so that my compassion can break free and thrive. Peace is a harvest worthy of my patience. I cannot hasten the growth of the crop by tugging on the new shoots. But I can prepare the soil where the seeds of Peace may grow.

I can allow love to burn so brightly within me that I glow with the force of it, and allow it to shine so that the fear and anger held within the hearts of others begins to soften and melt.

Peace is not an outward ideal, but an inner truth that lies deep within each heart. May it break forth and flourish. So mote it be. In Lord, CHRIST JESUS NAME. Amen

Let the beauty of the Lord our God be upon us, And establish the work of our hands for us; yes, establish the work of our hands. (Psalms 90:17)