NOTHING BUT BLOOD

Nothing But Blood


(1). "We overcome Satan when we testify personally to what the WORD of GOD says the BLOOD of JESUS does for us".

(2). "Through the BLOOD of JESUS I am redeemed out of the hand of the devil".

(3). "Through the BLOOD of JESUS all my sins are forgiven".

(4). "Through the BLOOD of JESUS I am continually being cleansed from all sin".

(5). "Through the BLOOD of JESUS I am justified, made righteous just as if I'd never sinned".

(6). "Through the BLOOD of JESUS I am sanctified, made holy set a part to GOD".

(7). Through the BLOOD of JESUS I have boldness to enter into the presence of God".

(8). "The BLOOD of JESUS cries out continually to GOD in heaven on my behalf".

Victory, Victory, Victory in JESUS name - (4)
The devil flee Cos' of the BLOOD,
Healing Comes through the BLOOD,
I have authority through the BLOOD,
I have my miracles in the BLOOD,
My sins are washed by the BLOOD,
Cleansing comes through the BLOOD,
Curses flee by the BLOOD,
Peace comes through the BLOOD,
Deliverance through the BLOOD,
Victory in JESUS BLOOD, 
Power comes through the BLOOD,
Weakness flee by the BLOOD.