Psalms 91 Protection Prayer

Psalms 91 Protection Prayer


Heavenly Father, I come to You now in the Name of my Lord and Savior CHRIST JESUS, I make a joyful shout to You, we come before Your Presence with singing, and we enter into Your gates with thanksgiving, and into Your courts with praise, and we know You are Good from everlasting to everlasting.

Lord throughout this prayer and throughout this day I pray for myself and the following people, my wife Sugitha (Name) and my daughter MCJ (Name) and my son-in-law BJ (Name) and my grandson JJS (Name) I pray for all members of Congress and of the armed forces of our Nation, all of our intercessors and all people of India & Israel.

Heavenly FATHER, I ask You to allow us to dwell in the secret place of the MOST HIGH and to abide under the shadow of the Almighty.

I thank You that You allow us to us say that You are Our Lord, Our Refuge, Our Fortress and Our God in whom we can trust. I ask You to cover each of us with Your Feathers and let us walk under Your Wings to take refuge. I ask You to let Your faithfulness and truth be Our Shield and Armor.

I thank you Lord that we will not be afraid of the terror by night; nor of the arrows that are thrown at us by day; nor of the deadly pestilence that walks in darkness nor of the destruction that waits us at noonday.

I thank You Lord that we have faith that a thousand will fall at our side, and ten thousand at our right hand and that You Lord will not let any come near us.

I ask You to give Your Angels charge over us to keep us in all Your Ways and let Your angel's hands lift us up, so we will not stumble or be hurt in any way.

I thank You Lord that You have given us authority to tread upon the lion and serpent and to trample them under our feet.

I thank You Heavenly FATHER, that when we are in trouble and call upon You, You will answer us and You will deliver us, honor us and satisfy us with a long life and continuously show us Your Salvation.

I claim all victory for our lives and I reject all insinuations, accusations, and temptations of Satan.

I affirm that the WORD OF GOD is true and we choose to live in obedience and to always fellowship with You, PRECIOUS JESUS. 

I ask You, Lord to open our eyes and show us the areas of our lives that do not please You.

Enable us to be aggressive in prayer and faith. Enable us to practice YOUR WORD, and to give You, Your rightful place in our lives.

HEAVENLY FATHER, I place all my cares, all my anxieties, all of my worries and all of my concerns once and for all upon You, because I Know that You love me and watch over me according to 1Peter 5:7., in JESUS Name I pray. Amen.