PRAYING THE PSALMS




PRAYING THE PSALMS:    PSALM 51,   PSALM 31,  PSALM 32, PSALM 41, PSALMS 67, PSALM 91, PSALM 103.
Jabez Prayer, 
Romans 12 Prayer

PSALM-51. A PRAYER

HEAVENLY FATHER, have mercy on me, my daughter MCJ, my son-in-law BJ, my grandson JJS, my friends and family and all those I am praying for and according to Your Loving Kindness, and according to the multitude of Your tender mercies.

Wash me thoroughly from my iniquity and guilt and cleanse me and make me wholly pure from my sin!

I do acknowledge my transgressions and my sin is always before me. I have sinned in Your Sight.

I know You desire Truth in the inner being; make me therefore to have WISDOM in my inmost heart.

Purify me with Your Healing Oil, wash me and I shall be whiter than snow.

Let me to know Your Joy and gladness and be satisfied and let the bones that You have broken rejoice.

LORD, hide Your Face from my sins, and bolt out my iniquities.

Create in me a Clean Heart O' LORD GOD and renew a Steadfast Spirit within me and don't cast me away from Your Presence.

Take not Your HOLY SPIRIT from me but restore to me the Joy of Your Salvation and uphold me with a Willing SPIRIT that I would be able to teach transgressors Your Ways and sinners can be converted and returned to You.

Deliver me from grievous sin or death O' GOD, the GOD of my Salvation.

I will open my mouth and show forth Your Praise and sing aloud of Your Righteousness.

For You did not desire sacrifice or else I would give it, the sacrifices of GOD are; A Humble Spirit, A Broken and Contrite Heart. These O' GOD You will not despise.. Amen.

Psalm 31 Prayer

O' God, I come to You in both humble faith and in prayer; I come,
and I lay before Your feet, my every burden. 

Hear my cry to You O’Lord. Hear me, as I pray. Save me, and strengthen me. 

I know you abide in me. You O God, are my Rock. You are my shelter and my mighty fortress; my comfort in times of sorrow; my peace in times of pain and distress. 

O' my God, I trust in You! On Your divine promises, I shall stand firmly; I belong to You. I know I am safe and secure in the palm of Your mighty hand. Be my protection from the assaults and attacks from the enemy and from sin. 

When my spirit grows weary, let Your Word and Spirit, revive me again. 

O' my God, I trust in You! I call daily upon Your blessed Holy
Name; Let not my faith and trust in You be put to shame. 

Praise the Lord! I will trust in You to keep me strong; Guide me, O' Lord, and keep me from all sin and wrong thinking. 

O' my God, I trust in You to keep me and hold me in Your loving arms. 

You, Lord jesus, look upon my soul, when I am in trouble. 

You search my soul, O’ Lord to see if I am truly humbled by my sin and made better by my affliction.

 I trust You, Lord Jesus, to bring me through every danger and deliverance until I am delivered from death, my last enemy. 
In Jesus Name I pray. Amen.

Psalm 32 Prayer

Heavenly Father, I come to You now in the name of my Lord and
Savior Jesus Christ. 

I thank You that I am blessed, my transgressions are forgiven, and my sin is covered. 

By the power of Your Holy Spirit, and with Your life flowing through me, let there be no deception found in me. 

Father, I do not desire to be silent about my sin, for when I am, my body wastes away and my heart is heavy. 

I desire to confess my transgressions to You so that You will forgive and remove the guilt of my sin. 

I thank You that I can come and hide myself in You in times of trouble, and a flood of great waters will not reach me. 

I praise you for the songs of deliverance that You surround me with, that flow through my heart and my thoughts and lift me above my circumstances. 

Thank You For the instruction and counsel that You will give me, and always keeping Your eye upon me. 

Heveanly Father let no stubbornness or lack of understanding be found in me. 

I will trust in You, Lord and Your lovingkindness that surrounds me. I rejoice in You, 

will be glad in You. Heavenly Father, strengthen me in my inner man to do Your will and receive all of the blessings of the upright in heart. Amen.

Psalm 35 Prayer

Heavenly Father, I come to You now in the Name of my Lord and
Savior Jesus Christ. 

I ask that You will plead my cause, O LORD, with them that strive against me . 

I ask You to fight against them that fight against me. Lord, 

I have faith that You take hold of shield and buckler, and stand up for me and to say unto my soul, 

“I am your salvation”. I have faith Lord that you will protect me
from those that seek after my soul: let those be turned back that
devises my hurt. I know Lord that the Angel of the LORD will
protect me. 

I know Lord that my soul will be joyful in You and I will forever rejoice in my salvation. To God be the Glory, Amen!

Prayer for Those Who Remember To Bless the Poor (Psalm 41)

Heavenly Father, Psalm 41 says that you will bless all that
considereth the poor (weak). 

Help me Lord to be merciful so I shall obtain mercy (Matthew 5:7).

 So I ask you Lord to help me show compassion by giving myself to others. 

I know Lord that there are times that those that I show compassion to seem to be ungrateful. 

Help me Lord to be wise when this happens and to discern that this is satan’s tool to keep m from doing what You, 

Lord want me to do. You have promised us blessings Lord for our
compassion for the poor, the weak, the feeble, the depressed, the
sick or sorrowful. 

Help me Lord to always consider those that you put into my path. 

You, Lord shield me in Your kindness, while other may have no hope or help but I can have hope in You Lord in my times of trouble because I have considered and blessed the poor. 

Help me Lord not to be deceived for I know God will not be
mocked and for whatsoever I soweth, that shall I also reap
(Galatians 6:7). In Jesus Name I Pray. Amen

** Proverbs 18:23 – A poor man pleads for mercy, but a rich man
answers harshly. NIV

Psalm 67 Prayer

I know Lord that all my happiness comes from Your mercy; so I
pray that You be merciful to me.

 I ask You, Lord, to continue to cause Your face to shine upon me. Pardon me from all my sins.

God, I need your grace and blessings. 

Everything that I have, everything that I need, comes from you and you alone. 

Most of all, I need you. I need to know you. I need to have the light of your face shine on me, so Father, show grace to me. 

Bless me abundantly and help me to remember that you give Your blessings that I might be a blessing to others. 

Lord, show me Your ways that I might humbly teach Your Way to others. 

Thank You, Lord for saving my life now and for eternity that I might give my life for the salvation of others. 

Father, help me to not look so intently on the gifts you have given me that I will no longer seek your face. 

Help me to not cling to my blessings so tightly that I can’t open my hands to give to others. 

Help me to trust Your sufficiency, 

Your abundance, and that whatever is for Your glory is ultimately for my good no matter the cost. In Jesus Name We Pray. Amen.


Psalm 91 (Protection Prayer 


Psalm 103 Prayer

Heavenly Father I come to you now and enter Your Gates with
thanksgiving, I enter Your Courts with praise Father, I give You
Glory Father, I give You Honor, I bless Your Holy Name. 

Bless the Lord oh my soul, and forget not all His benefits, bless the Lord oh my soul and all that is within me. 

Bless His Holy Name! For He is my Lord Who forgives me of all my sins, Who heals me of all my diseases, who redeems my life from destruction and who crowns me with loving kindness and tender mercies and satisfies my mouth with good things. 

I thank You for Your Word Heavenly Father. I thank You that Your Word says in Psalms 103 that You will renew my youth like the eagles and execute righteousness and justice for all who are oppressed. 

I thank You Lord for giving Your angels charge over me. I thank You Lord for giving me mercy, and that Your mercy is everlasting to everlasting. 

I thank You Lord for removing all my transgressions.

 I bless the Lord and all His works, in all places of His dominion. Bless the Lord, O my soul. 

In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

Jabez Prayer

Heavenly Father, I call on You the God of Israel saying “Oh, that
You would bless me indeed, and enlarge my territory, that Your
hand would be with me , and that You would keep me from evil,
and that I may not cause pain!” Father God, I ask You to grant me what I have requested just as You did for Jabez, according to
1 Chronicles 4:9-10.

Romans 12 Prayer

Heavenly Father, I thank You Lord for the mercies by which You
allow me to present my body as a living sacrifice, holy and
acceptable, as my spiritual service of worship to You. 

Dear Lord, it is not my will to be conformed to this world, but to be transformed by the renewing of my mind, that I may prove good, acceptable, and perfect to what Your will is for my life. 

By grace given to me, show me how to not esteem myself more or less important to the body of Christ than another. 

Thank You Lord for the spiritual gifts that have been given to me that I may prophesy in proportion to my faith and to teach according to Your precious Word and to give liberally and lead with diligence and show mercy with cheerfulness. 

Lord, show me how our love can be without hypocrisy. 

Teach me to abhor what is evil and cling to what is good. 

Teach me to be kind and affectionate to one another and to
honor and give to one another, not lagging in diligence to be
fervent in spirit and to serve You Lord. 

Dear Father, I rejoice in hope, 

I am patient through tribulation, and I shall continue in providing for the needs of the saints and be truly given to hospitality. 

I will bless those who curse and persecute me. I will rejoice with those who rejoice, and weep with those who weep. 

will be of the same mind toward one another and not set my mind on high things but associate myself with the humble. 

I will not be wise in my own opinions and I will not repay anyone evil for evil for Your Word says to repay evil with good. 

I will not give place to wrath but will wait on You Lord, for vengeance is Yours. 

Therefore, I will live peacefully with all people and be overcomers through Christ Jesus. 

Lord I will offer drink to a thirsty enemy and food to one that is hungry that I may abide in Your Word forever. 

love You Heavenly Father, in Jesus Holy Name we pray. Amen

Learning to Know His Voice

 John 10 Jesus said in verse 14, that He is the Good Shepherd and that He knows His sheep and His sheep know Him.

 In John 10:27 Jesus said My sheep hear My Voice and I know them and they follow Me. 

I’m one of the Lord Jesus’ sheep and I know that He is not a respecter of persons so I decided I wanted to hear His Voice like some of His other sheep do. 

I wanted to hear His Voice so He could guide me according to Isaiah 58:11 and instruct me, and teach me in the way that I should go according to Psalms 32:8.

 I believe that if you want to hear God’s Voice, He will honor your prayer and teach you to hear His Voice. I remember the first time I heard His Voice and it changed my life. Prayer to Hear Only His Voice Lord, 

I come to You in true repentance of my sins and ask for forgiveness for all of my sins, known and unknown. I praise You
Lord and I thank You Lord for all the blessings that You have
given me and that You continue to give me each and every day. As I come to You Lord, and humble myself before You, 

I ask that You clear my mind of any preconceived thoughts, confusion or deception. 

I ask You Lord to block anything that is not of You and that I hear Your Voice and only Your Voice, 

Lord Jesus. I thank You Lord for the Words of Wisdom that I receive from You and I ask You Lord in complete faith and confidence that You will not allow any words to be spoken from my mouth that are not Your will for them to be spoken. 

In Jesus Name I Pray, Amen

Hearing God’s Voice Prayer

Heavenly Father, I come to You now in the Name of my Lord and
Savior Christ Jesus. 

Heavenly Father, It is written in Your Word according to John:10 that Your sheep know Your Voice. 

Heavenly Father, I am one of Your sheep. I ask You Heavenly Father, to teach me to know Your Voice and to hear You distinctly and clearly according to John:10. 

I ask You Lord to teach me to discern every spirit to know if they are of You, Lord. 

As it is written in 1st John 4:1-2 that we should not believe every spirit but test the spirits to determine whether the spirits are of God. I ask You Father to draw me closer to You so I will not heed the voice of a stranger. 

I ask You to do this in Jesus Name. Amen!

Prayer to Pray for Our Judges to Have Wisdom

According to Your Word in Matthew 16:19,I have been given the
Keys to Your Kingdom of Heaven and whatever I bind and loose
on earth shall be bound and loosed in heaven. 

So I ask You to loose Your angels in great abundance into Judge _____’s presence, the presence of his/her courtrooms, into their rooms, their chambers, halls, and work areas.

Now I bind, in the Name of Jesus Christ, all of satan’s evil
principalities, and command them not to manifest and transfer into Judge _____’s presence.

Heavenly Father, it is written in Psalms 91 and Matthew 6 in Your
Word that You are our deliverer and I ask that You give Judge
_____ the wisdom to be used as Your instrument during these
court proceedings, if it is Your Will, Lord Jesus.

 I ask you Lord to supernaturally give Judge _____ the knowledge of what You Lord would want His/Her’s ____ decision to be in this situation. 

I have faith in You Lord and I thank You Lord for being in all the
decisions that are going to be made about ____ and that You Lord and only You know what those decisions should be. 

May all decisions and declarations be used to glorify You, Heavenly Father. 

I commit _____ to You and place him/her in Your Hands.
I apply the Blood of Jesus over every attorney, policeman, law
official, all the Court House staff and anyone else that comes into
84
their presence. I ask You, Lord to loose Your mighty warring
angels and leave them there to guard and protect all those involved in these procedures. To God be the Glory, 
In Jesus Name I pray.
AMEN.

Prayer to Pray for Your Pastor

Dear Heavenly Father, I come to you with thanksgiving for
Pastor(s) ______. 

I thank You for giving Pastor _______ to equip the saints for the works of service, to the building up of the body of Christ. (Eph. 4:11-12) . 

Always provide them with laborers who will work to bring in the harvest. Bless the pastors with every resource they need to do the work of the ministry in the capacity you have given them. 

(Matt. 9:38) Lord, bless them greatly, enlarge their territory, keep your hand upon them, and keep them from evil. (1 Chron. 4:10) 

I ask that you will keep a hedge of protection around them and their family. 

(Job 1:10 ) Protect them soul, mind and body. I pray that You will anoint Pastor ______ with a greater anointing for Your service, that You will gift them for Your glory. 

May their preaching be accompanied with signs and wonders in the power of the Spirit, that they may fully preach the gospel of Christ. 

(Romans 15:19) I pray that you will impart spiritual wisdom to them, let them hear clearly from You, and let them have Your vision for the body. 

Give them understanding of Your word that they may impart this understanding to those you have placed in their care, and in their path. Let their speech be with grace, seasoned, as it were, with salt, that they know how to respond to each person. 

(Col. 4:6) May they always live and walk as a godly example to the flock. Keep them surrounded with godly men and women who will be supportive of them, who will wage spiritual warfare and intercession on their behalf. 

In Jesus HolyName. Amen.

Hospital Prayer

According to Your Word in Matthew 16:19, I have been given the
Keys to the Kingdom of Heaven and whatever I bind and loose on earth shall be bound and loosed in heaven. 

So I ask You to loose Your angels in great abundance into (____’s) presence, the presence of every doctor, every nurse, into his/her room, the surgery unit, and recovery room. Now I bind, in the Name of Jesus Christ, all of satan’s evil principalities, powers, and rulers of wickedness and command them not to manifest and transfer into
(____’s) presence, nor the doctors’ or nurses’ presence, or into
(_____’s) room, surgery unit, recovery room, and every place that
(_____) may be in today. 

Heavenly Father, it is written in Psalms 91 and Matthew 6 in Your Word that You are our Deliverer and I thank You Lord that You will deliver (_____) from any medical problem, according to Your will Lord Jesus. If it is Your will, 

Lord, give him/her total freedom, liberty and salvation from all
these things in the Name of Jesus. 

Heavenly Father, I ask You to release Your miracle virtue, Your Healing virtue into (_____) in the Name of Jesus. 

Heavenly Father, I ask You to allow (_____) to feel Your presence in and around him/her and everyone that he/she will come in contact with during his/her hospital stay. 

I ask You to fill (_____) with Your joy, peace and faithfulness. I release (_____) into Your precious hands, Lord and I ask You this in the Name of Jesus. Amen

Prayer for Law Enforcement, Emergency Medical, Firemen

Heavenly Father, I ask You Lord to watch over all our Law
enforcement officers, emergency medical teams and firemen and
give these people and their vehicles “traveling mercies” back and forth where ever they go today.

 I ask You Lord to loose Your angels around about them and any passengers, to guard, protect and minister to them. Lord Jesus, protect these people that no harm would come to those who are serving us and our communities!

Give each of them alertness, an awakened and sharp mind, with
abundant energy, and stamina to go through what they are facing from the time they get up, till the time they fall asleep. 

Prepare them mentally and physically to handle each situation as it arises.

Place them on the hearts and minds of Your Intercessors and
Prayer Warriors everywhere to stand in the gap and make up the hedge of protection for their lives. I ask You Lord Jesus to shield, protect, and keep them from mental and physical injury, hurt, harm and trauma. 

Also protect their vehicles from other vehicles and people.

 Bless them in what they put their hands to do for us and the
community. 

Renew and refresh their souls and bodies from stress and fatigue.

 Lord, cause their minds to focus clearly to achieve each task set before them. Lord I pray that You restore, bless, and prosper their marriages, friendships, and family relationships as
they do their stressful jobs. 

Lord help the injured get to the hospital in time, so they will live and receive proper life saving treatment!

Heavenly Father I ask in Jesus Christ’s Holy Name that these
people and their loved ones will be drawn to You, and come to
Your saving grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus
Christ, and have an eternal relationship with You. 

In all these things, Lord Jesus we ask that lives will be changed through Law Enforcement, Medical Personnel and Firemen to be used for Your Glory and for Your Kingdom, Heavenly Father. We ask that Your Sovereign Will be done in all things. Amen!

Prayer to Pray for a Person that is Incarcerate





Hearing God’s Voice Prayer

Heavenly Father, I come to You now in the Name of my Lord and
Savior Christ Jesus. 

Heavenly Father, It is written in Your Word according to John:10 that Your sheep know Your Voice. 

Heavenly Father, I am one of Your sheep. 

I ask You Heavenly Father, to teach me to know Your Voice and to hear You distinctly and clearly according to John:10. 

I ask You Lord to teach me to discern every spirit to know if they are of You, Lord. 

As it is written in 1st John 4:1-2 that we should not believe every spirit but test the spirits to determine whether the spirits are of God. 

I ask You Father to draw me closer to You so I will not heed the voice of a stranger. 

I ask You to do this in Jesus Name. Amen!