Health! Prosperity!! Happiness!!!




OH, give thanks to the LORD, for HE is GOOD! For His Mercy endures forever. Blessed be the LORD GOD of ISRAEL From everlasting to everlasting! (1 Chronicles 16: 34,36)

No wonder my heart is glad, and I rejoice. My body rests in safety. (Psalms 16:9)

FATHER, please help me to grow more like JESUS CHRIST each day as I let HIM work in me. Amen.

LORD JESUS CHRIST, In YOU, O LORD, do I put my trust and seek refuge, let me never be put to shame or disappointed; deliver me in YOUR Righteousness!

Be my Rock of refuge, a strong Fortress to save me!
Yes, YOU are my Rock and my Fortress; therefore for YOUR NAME'S sake lead me and guide me. Amen.

"I am persuaded beyond doubt (am sure) that neither death nor life, nor angels nor principalities, nor things impending and threatening nor things to come, nor powers, Nor height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation will be able to separate us from the love of GOD which is in CHRIST JESUS our LORD." (Roman 8: 38-39)

"My GOD shall supply all my need according to His Riches in Glory by CHRIST JESUS.". Thank YOU LORD.
GOD has promised that HIS GRACE is sufficient for us. Thank YOU LORD.

HEALTH:

"Blessings are upon the head of the JUST, The desire of the righteous shall be granted. The hope of righteous shall be gladness.". Thank YOU LORD.

Within my body the Healing peace of GOD abides.

I welcome GOD to every corner of my Heart.
PROSPERITY:

"A good man obtaineth favour of the LORD.". Thank YOU LORD.

My ambitions are sustained in the highest realization.

I find new use for every inner resource.

HAPPINESS:

"Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever.". Thank YOU LORD. Amen.
I am free from bondage to the world of transient things.
The Joys I know are shared by all the world.

LOVE:

I always choose the path of love.
Love in every moment.
Love in every place.
Love in every breathing and beautiful being.

LOVE & HARMONY

My heart is linked to every other heart in the human family.
I thrill anew in my embrace of each soul.
In the journey of life my Heart is opened wide to greater understanding.

TRUSTING THE LORD

I trust that everything comes at the perfect time and in the perfect way. The LORD works everyday miracles. HE always serves my higher good.
I know that just as water flows goes my finances. Meandering through choppy seas washing up ashore quenching thirst. There is an ocean full of money, I have the drop I need. In GOD I trust.
PEACE
Blessed are they who do GOD'S WILL without asking to see results, for great shall be their recompense.
Blessed am I who have not seen and yet have believed.

I am beautiful/ handsome.
I am smart.
I am funny.
I am kind.
I am unique.
I am worthy of Love & Affection.
I am never too much and I am always enough.
I am precious.
I am a diamond, a rose, a pearl, the most stunning of all GOD'S creation.

POSITIVE AFFIRMATIONS

My thoughts are positive, Words encouraging, Habits constructive, and Deeds good.

I am successful. I am prosperous. My life works. Inspiration radiates from me to others, I am a shining example of spiritual and physical well-being.

I live in an abundant universe. I have everything I need. I trust my ever - increasing ability to eliminate the non-essential and appreciate that which matters.

WHAT I NEED

Whatever I need to know is revealed to me. Whatever I need to have comes to me.

Wherever the LORD leads me is exactly where I need to be.

FINDING REST WITH JESUS

My spirit is open to every possibility. My heart is beating with love. My mind and body work as one in healthy pursuits. My soul finds rest with JESUS.

INFINITE JOY

I am not my body. I am not my mind.

I am spirit. Boundless love. Infinite joy. Inexhaustible energy. Radiant health. Eternal youth. Unlimited abundance. Inner peace.

SOMETHING WONDERFUL

Something wonderful happened to me today. I woke. Energy is coursing through my body ready to break free and cause a ruckus. Disrupt the world. The complacent ones accomplish nothing. I embrace the day and seize the thirl of living.

Do Say:

I am made in GODS image. I have all the qualities and characteristics I need to be successful, happy, and fulfilled.

I am blessed with the strength and power of the LORD. I can do anything I put my heart into.

Thank You GOD for gracing me with the ability to renew and refresh. I call upon the storehouse of vigor and stamina that comes from deep within.
GOD is on my side. Together we can change hearts and minds.  I will meet my foes with humility and charm, and never more will I feel defeated.

I am one with my brothers. All of GOD'S children have different gifts to share. I shall look for the qualities that make the weak strong.

GOD gives me enough for everything I truly need. I will learn how to resist the temptations of material things and be a better steward of my finances.

Who am I to criticize my brothers and sisters? Only GOD is the true Judge. I will look at people and situations with understanding, and know that many paths lead to the same destination.

There are hills and valleys as I walk GOD'S green earth. I can endure life's low points knowing that I will soon rise up to Glory in the higher moments.

Life can be cruel and the odds are not always in my favour. Yet with God's help I am invincible. Nothing can bring me down that I can't get up from.

I am alive with God's reminders of my physicality. I will excuse the aches and pains as a mere disturbance. I will use positive thought, medical aids, and healthy living to keep the vessel strong that holds my soul.

I will stand up strong and be proud. I control my reaction to bad actions. In the same way JESUS turned water to wine, God smiles at me when I turn lemons to lemonade.

I am being tested. I will not fail. I remain firmly rooted in faith and believe that I will be stronger after my ordeal is over.

Scripture teaches us that we need to fight against negative self talk.

The weapons we use are not human ones. Our weapons have power from GOD and can destroy the enemy's strong places. We destroy people's arguments, and we tear down every proud idea that raises itself against the knowledge of GOD. We also capture every thought and make it give up and obey Christ. (Corinthians 10:4-5)

Affirmations for Healthy Weight and Body Image

 Today I love my body fully, deeply and joyfully.

 My body has its own wisdom and I trust that wisdom
completely.

 My body is simply a projection of my beliefs about
myself.
 I am growing more beautiful and luminous day by
day.

 I choose to see the divine perfection in every cell of
my body.

 As I love myself, I allow others to love me too.

 Flaws are transformed by love and acceptance.

 Today I choose to honor my beauty, my strength and
my uniqueness.

 I love the way I feel when I take good care of myself.

 Today my own well-being is my top priority.

Affirmations for Self-Confidence and Self-Belief

 Fear is only a feeling; it cannot hold me back.

 I know that I can master anything if I do it enough
times.

 Today I am willing to fail in order to succeed.

 I believe that I have the strength to make my dreams
come true.

 I’m going to relax and have fun with this, no matter
what the outcome may be.

 I’m proud of myself for even daring to try; many
people won’t even do that!

 Today I put my full trust in my inner guidance.

 I grow in strength with every forward step I take.

 I release my hesitation and make room for victory!

 With a solid plan and a belief in myself, there’s
nothing I can’t do.

Affirmations for Abundance and Prosperity

 I open to the flow of great abundance in all areas of
my life.

 I always have more than enough of everything I
need.

 Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!

 Today I expand my awareness of the abundance all
around me.

 I allow the universe to bless me in surprising and
joyful ways.

 My grateful heart is a magnet that attracts more of
everything I desire.

 Prosperity surrounds me, prosperity fills me,
prosperity flows to me and through me.

 I exude passion, purpose and prosperity.

 I am always led to the people who need what I have
to offer.

 As my commitment to help others grows, so does
my wealth.

 My day is filled with limitless potential in joy,
abundance and love.

Affirmations for Life Purpose

 The better I know myself, the clearer my purpose
becomes.

 My unique skills and talents can make a profound
difference in the world.

 Today I follow my heart and discover my destiny.

 I am meant to do great things.

 I am limited only by my vision of what is possible.

 My purpose is to develop and share the best parts of
myself with others.

 Today I present my love, passion, talent and joy as a
gift to the world.

 I need not know the entire journey in order to take
one step.

 I fulfill my life purpose by starting here, right now.

 My life purpose can be whatever I decide to make it.

Affirmations for Inner Peace

 All is well, right here, right now.

 Peace begins with a conscious choice.

 Today I embrace simplicity, peace and solace.

 A peaceful heart makes for a peaceful life.

 I trust the universe to deliver my highest good in
every situation.

 By becoming peace, I create peace in every
experience.

 I am filled with the light of love, peace and joy.

 Peace comes when I let go of trying to control every
tiny detail.

 Where peace dwells, fear cannot.

 Today my mission is to surrender and release.

Affirmations for Opportunity

 Today I open my mind to the endless opportunities
surrounding me.

 Opportunities are everywhere, if I choose to see
them.

 I boldly act on great opportunities when I see them.

 My intuition leads me to the most lucrative
opportunities.

 An opportunity is simply a possibility until I act on it.

 Some of the best opportunities are made, not found.

 Today I see each moment as a new opportunity to
express my greatness.

 I expand my awareness of the hidden potential in
each experience.

 Let each of my experiences today be a gateway to
something even better.

 Each decision I make creates new opportunities.

Affirmations for Love

 I am ready for a healthy, loving relationship.

 All of my relationships are meaningful and fulfilling.

 As I share my love with others the universe mirrors
love back to me.

 I see everyone I meet as a soul mate.

 I trust the universe to know the type of partner who
is perfect for me.

 Today I release fear and open my heart to true love.

 I am grateful for the people in my life.

 I am the perfect partner for my perfect partner.

 I deserve a loving, healthy relationship.

 I deserve to be loved and I allow myself to be loved.

Affirmations for Healing

 I am strong and healthy.

 My energy and vitality are increasing every day.

 I open to the natural flow of wellness now.

 My inner guidance leads me to the right healing
modalities for me.

 Abundant health and wellness are my birthright.

 Thank you for my strength, my health and my
vitality.

 I am feeling stronger and better now.

 I love taking good care of myself.

 Today nurturing myself is my highest priority.

 Thank you for the opportunity to balance my mind,
body and spirit.

Affirmations for Inner Clarity

 Today I awaken to my higher wisdom.

 My inner voice guides me in every moment.

 I am centered, calm and clear.

 I always know the right actions to achieve my goals.

 When I know where I’m going, getting there is a
cinch!

 Today I am completely tuned in to my inner wisdom.

 Harmony is always a sign that I am balanced from
within.

 Thank you for showing me the way to my dreams.

 I trust my feelings and insights.

 I am detached and open to divine guidance.

Affirmations for Self-Love

 I am filled with light, love and peace.

 I treat myself with kindness and respect.

 I don’t have to be perfect; I just have to be me.

 I give myself permission to shine.

 I honor the best parts of myself and share them with
others.

 I’m proud of all I have accomplished.

 Today I give myself permission to be greater than my
fears.

 I love myself no matter what.

 I am my own best friend and cheerleader.

 Thank you for the qualities, traits and talents that
make me so unique.