A RELATIONSHIP WITH GOD




LORD, I believe that Jesus is the Son of God. I believe that He came and died to pay the penalty for the sins I have committed. 

I ask You LORD, to forgive me, and to give me the gift of Eternal Life You promised. Come in to my life, and cause me to be born again. Amen. 

My soul thirsts for You; my flesh longs for You. (Psalms 63:1)

Spending time in meditation,
Hiding Scripture in our heart, 
Works in us a transformation
So from sin we can depart.

You shall love the Lord Your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your mind. (Matthew 22:37)

Oh, help me, Lord, to take by grace divine 
yet more and more of that great love of Thine; 
That day by day my heart may give to Thee. 
A deeper love, and grow more constantly.

I cried to the Lord with my voice, and He heard me from His Holy Hill. (PS. 3:4)

The kindest Friend I've ever had
Is One I cannot see,
Yet One in whom I can confide,
Who loves and blesses me.

Behold what manner of love the Father has bestowed on us, that we should be called Children of God. (1John 3:1)

Amazing thought! that God in flesh
Would take my place and bear my sin;
That I, a guilty, death-doomed soul, 
Eternal life might win!

All things work together for good to those who love GOD. (Romans 8:28)

Be assured beyond all doubting, 
In the trial you're passing through, 
That the LORD'S Great Love & Mercy
Is at work for good in you.

He who has begun a good work in you will complete it until the day of JESUS CHRIST. (Philippines 1:6) 

Your Word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path. (PS. 119:105)

The Word of God provides the light
We need to see the way; 
It shows us what we need to know
So we won't go astray.

What does the LORD your GOD require of you, but to fear(Him)......and to love Him. (Deuteronomy 10:12)

LORD, You are Holy and Your Thoughts are much Higher than mine.
I bow before You. Thank You for Salvation in JESUS. I love You and want to obey You with all of my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Amen.

The heart is deceitful above all things. (Jeremiah 17:9)

Search me, O GOD, and know my heart today;
Try me, O Savior, know my thoughts I pray.
See if there be some wicked way in me;
Cleance me from every sin and set me free.

Cast your burden on the Lord, and He shall sustain you. (PS. 55:22)

O LORD, we bring our restless hearts
To You in fervent prayer;
Now help us wait expectantly
While resting in Your Care.

Be filled with all the fullness of GOD. (Ephesians 3:19)

Father, thank You for Your Spirit
Fill us with His Love & Power;
Change us into Christ's own image
Day by Day and Hour by Hour. Amen. 

Narrow is the gate and difficult is the way which leads to Life, and there are few who find it. (Matthew 7:14)

Amazing Grace--how sweet the sound-- That saved a wretch like me!
I once was lost but now am found, 
Was blind but now I see.

Your body is the temple of the HOLY SPIRIT who is in you....and you are not your own. (1Corinthians 6:19)

By this shall every person know
That we serve GOD above
His Spirit dwells within our hearts
And fills us with His Love.

Whoever hears these sayings of Mine, and does them, I will liken him to a wise man who built his house on the rock. (Matthew 7:24)

The Bible stands though the hills may tumble,
It will firmly stand when the earth shall crumble;
I will plant my feet on its firm foundation, 
For the Bible stands.

He shall give His angels charge over you, to keep you in all your ways. (Psalms 91:11)

What ready help the Father gives
To struggling saints below!
He sends His Heavenly Ministers
To thwart our ancient foe.

Rejoice with those who rejoice, and weep with those who weep. (Romans 12:15)

Lord, give me sensitivity
To people in their grief and pain, 
To weep with them and show YOUR LOVE
In ways mere words cannot attain.

This I Pray, that your love may abound still more and more in knowledge and all discernment. (Philippines 1:9)

Teach me Thy Patience! Still with Thee 
In closer, dearer company, 
In work that keeps faith sweet and strong, 
In trust that keeps faith sweet and strong, 
In trust that triumphs over wrong.

An angry man stirs up strife, and a furious man abounds in transgression. (Proverbs 29:22)

SPIRIT of GOD, please change my heart, 
And give me a new desire;
I want to be a man of Peace,
Not controlled by anger's fire.

You are My friends if you do whatever I command you.(John 15:14)

Friendship with JESUS, 
Fellowship divine;
O what blessed, sweet communion--
JESUS is a Friend of Mine.

Bear one another's burden, and so fulfill the law of CHRIST. (Galatians 6:2)

Beautiful lives are those that bear
For other lives their burden of care;
Beautiful souls are those that show
The SPIRIT of CHRIST wherever they go.

Whoever offers Praise Glorifies Me. (Psalms 50:23)

LORD, may our worship and our praise, 
From hearts surrendered to Your Ways,
Be worthy offerings of love
For all Your Blessings from above.

Can a woman forget her nursing child, and not have compassion on the son of her womb? Surely they may forget, yet I will not forget you. (Isaiah 49:15)

GOD will not forget His Children
Nor will HE forsake our care
His compassion is enduring--
Even when we're unaware.

....that in all things God may be glorified through JESUS. 

For I know that in me (that is, in my flesh) nothing good dwells; for to will is present with me, but how to perform what is good I do not find. (Romans 7:18)

I know I'm a sinner and CHRIST is my need;
His death is my ransom, no merit I plead..
His work is sufficient, on Him I believe; 
I have life eternal when HIM I receive.

Therefore, .....whatever you do, do all to the glory of GOD. (1Corinthians 10:31)

The gifts we offer to the LORD
Are by His standards measured;
Our sacrifice and lives of praise--
Such gifts are highly treasured.

The Heavens declare the Glory of GOD; and the firmament shows His handiwork. (Psalms 19:1)

With words of great power GOD formed the world--
By the strength of HIS VOICE heaven's hosts were unfurled;
Now in His honor we worship His Name
And in heartfelt devotion His glory proclaim.

I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. (2Timothy 4:7)

I can always count on GOD, my Heavenly Father, 
For He changes not; HE always is the same, 
Yesterday, today, forever, HE is faithful, 
And I know HE loves me, praise HIS HOLY NAME!