PHYSICAL HEALING!



Physical Healing



GOD IS LOVE!
PRAYER OF VICTORY!!
GOOD MORNING HOLY SPIRIT!!!
PHYSICAL HEALING:

* God's Word says, "I am the same yesterday, today and tomorrow."

* The work that I do you will do; you shall do even greater works than me", according to John 14:12.

* God's Word is a Now Promise! It does take as small as mustered seed.

** LORD JESUS CHRIST we confess GOD'S WORD with authority over our body as often as the HOLY SPIRIT leads, it will increase our faith, according to Isaiah 55:11, GOD'S WORD will not return to You void but will accomplish what You sent it to do. We are to return His WORD to HIM by giving it voice!!!

BIBLE - HEALING AFFIRMATIONS:

1. Forgiveness and healing are among My many benefits. (Ps. 103:2-3)

2. LORD, YOUR WORD  says that My HEALING shall spring forth speedily. (Isaiah 58:8)

3. JESUS is the LORD of My life. Sickness and disease have no power over me. I am forgiven and free from sin & guilt. I am dead to sin and alive unto righteousness. (Col. 1:21-22)

4. It is written in John 15:7-8 If YOUR WORDS abide in me LORD JESUS CHRIST and I abide in YOU. I shall ask what I shall and it shall be done for me, so that YOUR FATHER in Heaven will be glorified. So, I ask You LORD JESUS CHRIST because YOUR WORDS do abide in me and I abide in YOU to HEAL My body of every disease, every infirmity, every affliction, every sickness of any kind so that I can bear much fruit and be Your Disciple. To GOD be the Glory!

5. LORD JESUS CHRIST, it is written in John 14:14 that if I ask My LORD and SAVIOUR JESUS CHRIST of Nazareth to do anything that HE will do it, so I ask YOU LORD JESUS CHRIST to heal My body, every organ, every cell, every gland, every muscle, every ligament and every bone in My body. To God be the Glory! Amen.

6. I release My FAITH and believe for My HEALING knowing that even a small amount of faith (as a mustard seed) can work miracles. (Luke 17:6)

7. I listen carefully to the voice of the LORD GOD and do what is right in HIS eyes. I pay attention to HIS COMMANDS and HE HEALS me. (Exo. 15:26)

8. I worship the LORD and HIS BLESSING is on My food and water. HE takes away sickness from me and gives me a full life span. (Exo. 23:25-26)

9. The LORD is MERCIFUL to me in My weakness and HE HEALS me. (Ps. 6:2)

10. I called to the LORD My GOD for help and HE HEALED me. (Ps. 30:2)

11. I make GOD My dwelling and My refuge. No harm will befall me, no disaster will come near. HE commands HIS angels concerning me to guard me in all My ways. (Ps. 91:9-11).

12. I PRAISE THE LORD and forget not all HIS benefits. HE forgives all My sins and HEALS all of My diseases. (Ps. 103:2-3)

13. He sent forth HIS WORD and HEALED me and HE rescued me from the grave. (Ps. 107:20)

14. I will not die but live, and will proclaim what the LORD has done. (Ps. 118:17)

15. I will speak and listen to pleasant words, they are sweet to My soul and HEALING to My bones. (Prov. 16:24)

16. GOD has seen My ways. HE will HEAL me. HE will guide me and restore comfort to me. (Isa. 57:18)

17. I am grateful that JESUS CHRIST not only taught and announced good news of the Kingdom but HE also HEALED every disease and sickness among the people. (Matt. 4:23)

18. I receive the HEALING and COMPASSION of CHRIST. (Matt. 14:14)

19. My FAITH has HEALED me. (Mark 10:52)

20. I believe in My heart and declare "I am HEALED" and I do not doubt at all, but believe what I say will take place and it will be done for me. (Mark 11:23)

21. In CHRIST I have Power and Authority to drive out all demons, to cure diseases, and to HEAL Myself and others. (Luke 9:1-2)

22. I receive HEALING knowing that CHRIST JESUS has redeemed me from the curse of the law by becoming a curse for me. (Gal. 3:13)

23. In CHRIST I have LIFE and have it to the full. (John 10:10)

24. I confess My sins and PRAY for others and I am HEALED. I have the RIGHTEOUSNESS of CHRIST and My PRAYER is powerful and effective. (James 5:16)

25. Because of CHRIST JESUS I have died to sin and live for righteousness; by HIS wounds I have been HEALED. (1 Peter 2:24)

26. The life of 1 Peter 2:24 is really in My flesh restoring every cell of My body.

27. That which GOD has not planted is dissolved and rooted out of My body in LORD JESUS CHRIST MIGHTY NAME .
1 Peter 2:24 is engrafted into every fiber of My being and I am alive with the LIFE of GOD.

28. I am wise and speak Health (Prov. 12:18)

29. I am washed by the SPIRIT OF GOD. ( 1Cor. 6:11)

30.I have a sound heart and a mind at PEACE, and they are life and Health2 to My body. (Prov. 14:30)

HEALING SCRIPTURE

(1). JESUS is the LORD of My life. Sickness and disease have no power over me. I am forgiven and free from sin and guilt. I am dead to sin and alive to righteousness. (Col. 1: 21-22).

(2). LORD JESUS CHRIST bore My sin in His Body on the tree; therefore I am dead to sin and alive unto GOD and by HIS Strips I am HEALED and made WHOLE. (1Pet. 2:24; Rom. 6:11; Cor. 5:21)

(3). I am the BODY OF CHRIST and Satan hath no power over me. For I overcome evil with good. (1Cor. 12:27; Rom. 12:21)

(4). LORD JESUS CHRIST  bore My sickness and carried My pain. Therefore I give no palace to sickness or pain. For GOD sent HIS WORD and HEALED me. (Ps. 107:20)

(5). I am of GOD and have overcome him (Satan). For Greater is HE that is in me than he that is in the world. (1John4:4)

(6). I will fear no evil for thou art with me LORD. YOUR WORD and YOUR SPIRIT they comfort me. (Isa. 54:14)

(7). No evil will befall me, neither shall any plague come near My dwelling. For You have given Your angels charge over me. They keep me in all My ways. In My pathway is LIFE, HEALING and HEALTH and there is no death. (Ps. 91:10-11; Prov.12:8)

(8). LORD JESUS CHRIST took My infirmities and bore My sickness. Therefore I refuse to allow sickness to dominate My body. The LIFE OF GOD flows within me bringing HEALING to every fiber of My being. (Matt. 8:1; John 6:63)

(9). I am for from oppression and fear does not come nigh me. (Isa. 54:14)

(10). No weapon formed against me shall prosper for My righteousness is of the LORD. But whatever I do will prosper for I'm like a tree that's planted by the rivers of water. (Isa. 54:17)

(11). My body is the temple of the HOLY SPIRIT. I make a demand on My body to release the right chemicals. My body is in perfect chemical balance. My pancreas secretes the proper amount of insulin for life and health. (1Cor. 6:19)

(12). LORD JESUS CHRIST bore the curse for me; therefore I forbid growths, tumors or cysts to inhabit My body. The LIFE OF GOD with in me dissolves growths, tumors and cysts, and My strength and health is restored. (Matt. 16:19; John 14:13; Mark 11:23)

Growths and tumors have no right to My body. They are a thing of the past for I am delivered from the authority of darkness. (Col. 1:13-14)

(13). I am a doer of the WORD OF GOD and I am BLESSED in My deeds. I am happy in those things which I do because I am a doer of the WORD OF GOD.

(14). I take the shield of FAITH and I quench every fiery dart that the wicked one brings against me. (Eph. 6:16).

(15). LORD JESUS CHRIST has redeemed me from the curse of the law. Therefore I forbid any sickness or disease to come upon this body. Every disease germ and every virus that touches this body dies instantly in the MIGHTY NAME OF LORD JESUS CHRIST. Every organ and every tissue of this body functions in the perfection to which GOD Crated it to function and I forbid any malfunction in this body in the MIGHTY NAME OF LORD JESUS CHRIST.  (Gal. 3:13; Rom. 8:11; Gen. 1:30; Matt. 16:19)

(16). THE WORD is manifest in My body, Causing growths to disappear. Arthritis is a thing of the past. I make a demand on My bones and joints to function properly in LORD JESUS CHRIST' MIGHTY NAME.   (Mark 11:23; Matt. 17:20)

(17). THANK YOU, FATHER that I have a strong heart. My heart beats with the rhythm of LIFE. My blood flows to every cell of My body restoring life and health abundantly. (Prov. 12:14; 14:30.)

(18). My heart beat is normal. My heart beats with rhythm of LIFE, carrying the LIFE OF GOD throughout My body restoring LIFE and HEALTH abundantly. (John 17:23; Eph. 2:22)

My Blood pressure is 120 over 80. The LIFE OF GOD flows in My blood and cleanses My arteries of all matter that doesn't pertain to LIFE. (Mark 11:23)

(19). I command My blood cells to destroy every disease, germ & virus that tries to inhabit My body. I command every cell of My body to be normal in LORD JESUS CHRIST' MIGHTY NAME.  (Rom. 5:17; Luke 17:6)

I have a strong heart. Every heart beat floods My body with life and cleanses me of disease and pain. (Ex.23:26; Mark 11:23)

(20). I make a demand on My joints to function perfectly. There will be no pain or swelling in My joints. My joints refuse to allow anything that will hurt or destroy their normal function. (Prov. 17:22)

(21). YOU have forgiven all My iniquities; YOU have HEALED all My diseases; YOU have redeemed My life from destruction; YOU have satisfied My mouth with good things so that My youth is renewed as eagles. (Ps. 103:2-5)

(22). You have given me abundant LIFE. I receive that LIFE through YOUR WORD and it flows to every organ of My body bringing HEALING and HEALTH. (John 10:10; John 6:63).

(23). I am redeemed from the curse. Galatians 3:13 is flowing in My blood stream. It flows to every cell of My body, restoring LIFE and HEALTH. (Mark 11:23; Luke 17:6). My affliction will leave and not come back again. (Nahum 1:9)

(24). HEAVENLY FATHER, I attend to YOUR WORD. I incline My ears to YOUR SAYINGS. I will not let them depart from My eyes. I keep them in the midst of My heart, for they are LIFE and HEALING to all My flesh.

(25). As GOD was with Moses, so He is with me. My eyes are not dim; neither are My natural forces abated. BLESSED are My eyes for they see, and ears for they hear. (Debut. 34:7)

(26). I am free from unforgiveness and strife. I forgive others as CHRIST has forgiven me, for the LOVE OF GOD is shed abroad in My heart by the HOLY SPIRIT. (Matt. 6:12; ROM. 5:5)

(27). HEAVENLY FATHER, through YOUR WORD You have imported YOUR LIFE to me. That LIFE restores My body with every breath I breathe and every WORD I speak. (John 6:63; Mark 11:23)

(28). FATHER, YOUR WORD has become a part of me. It is flowing in My blood stream. It flows to every cell of My body, restoring and transforming My body. YOU WORD has become flesh, for YOU sent YOUR WORD & HEALED me. (James 1:21; PS. 107:20; Prov. 13:3)

(29). HEAVENLY FATHER, as I give voice to YOUR WORD, the law of the SPIRIT OF LIFE in CHRIST JESUS makes me free from the law of sin and death. And YOUR LIFE is energizing every cell of My body. (Rom. 8:12).

(30). Arthritis, you must go. Sickness must flee! Tumors can't exist in me, for the SPIRIT OF GOD is upon me and the WORD OF GOD is with in me. Sickness, fear and oppression have no power over me for GOD'S WORD is My confession. (Mark 11:23)

THANK YOU, LORD JESUS CHRIST!
THANK YOU, FATHER!!
THANK YOU, HOLY SPIRIT!!!

SH'ALOM.