LET THE REDEEMED SAY SO




My body is a temple of the Holy Spirit redeemed, cleansed and sanctified by the BLOOD of JESUS.

My members, the parts of my body, are instruments of righteousness, yielded to God for His Service and for His glory.

The devil has no place in me, no power over me, no unsettled claims against me. All has been settled by the BLOOD of JESUS.

I overcome Satan by the BLOOD of the LAMB and by the Word of my testimony, and I do not love my life to the death. My body is for the LORD and the LORD is for my body.

SAY THIS:

JESUS loves sinners-- so I love them, too. I love them enough to tell them JESUS will help them.

I dwell in the beauty of life.

My actions reflect my highest awareness.

To change my behaviour, I must first change my beliefs.

I am set free by the BLOOD of JESUS CHRIST.

By faith, I place the BLOOD of JESUS over all my family and all our property.

JESUS CHRIST is my Passover who protects and delivers me and my family.

Thank You, LORD for opening my eyes to the deceitfulness of riches.

I just do it for the LORD, I find great joy in my charity. What I do is based on my walk with the LORD. I am not trying to get credit for it. I'm just trying to have a better life. The LORD has bettered my life, so I want to return that GRACE to other people. Trying to be a Christian is difficult, but it brings great joy and peace to my heart. Without JESUS in my life, I wouldn't be able to do anything.
There is no need to ask for something after it has been granted to you.
"And whatever things you ask in prayer, believing you will receive." (Matthew 21:22)