UNREPENTANT ENEMIES RECEIVE A BITTER END IN THE NAME OF JESUS




UNREPENTANT ENEMIES RECEIVE A BITTER END IN THE NAME OF JESUS

••… The heathen are sunk down in the pit that they made: in the net which they hid is their own foot taken. (Ps 9:15).
••… Let the wicked fall into their own nets, whilst that I withal escape. (Ps 141:10).

(1). Let the way of the wicked powers assigned to any department of My life perish, in the Name of Jesus Christ.
(2). OH LORD, laugh all evil counsellors that arc against me, to scorn.
(3). OH LORD, have in derision all the evil kings that are gathered for my sake.
(4). OH LORD, break them with a rod of iron.
(5). OH LORD, dash them to pieces like a potters vessel.

(6). OH LORD, smite all my enemies upon the cheek bone.
(7). OH LORD, break the teeth of the wicked.
(8). OH LORD, destroy the enemies using poisonous tongues and sepulchral throat against my life.
(9). Let the enemies fall by their own counsels, in the name of Jesus.
(10). Let the wicked be cast out into the multitude of their transgression, in the name of Jesus.

(11). OH LORD, let all my enemies be ashamed and be troubled.
(12). OH LORD, let all my enemies receive sudden shame and take their arrows back.
(13). Arise, Oh Lord, in Your anger and lift up Yourself because of the rage of my enemies.
(14). OH LORD, let the wickedness of the wicked come to an end.
(15). OH LORD, prepare the instruments of death against my persecutors.

(16). OH LORD, ordain Your arrows against my persecutors.
(17). OH LORD, let the enemies of my soul fall into the pit they dug.
(18). OH LORD, let the mischief of the oppressors come upon their own heads.
(19). OH LORD, let the violent dealing of the enemy come down upon his own path.
(20). FATHER, I thank you for answering my Prayers