PEACE:



PEACE:
Peace flows through my heart, and blows through me as a zephyr.
Peace fills me like a fragrance.
Peace runs through me like rays.
Peace stabs the heart of noise and worries
Peace, burns through My disquietude.
Peace, like a globe of fire, expands and fills My omnipresence.
Peace, like an ocean, rolls on in all space
Peace, like Red Blood, vitalizes the veins of My thoughts.
Peace, like boundless aureole encircles My body of infinity.
Peace-flames, blow through the pores of My flesh, and through all space.
The perfume of Peace flows over the gardens of blossoms.
The wine of Peace, runs perpetually through the winepress of all hearts.
Peace, is the ambrosial wine of spirit flowing from the cask of silence,
which I quaff with My countless mouths of atoms.
A PRAYER: I shall drink the everlasting nectar of Joy found in the fountain of Meditation.
O Father, from JOY I come; for JOY I live; in JOY dost Thou melt me.
AFFIRMATION:
1. I trust GOD more than My own understanding.
2. My thoughts are pleasing to the LORD.
3 .I renew My mind daily.
4. I release the need to doubt.
5 .With faith and patience, I receive all GOD has promised.
6. THE LORD is My Shepherd; I shall not want.
7. The LORD is My helper and I release the need to fear men.
8. My footsteps are ordered by the LORD.
9. GOD gives me the desires of My heart.
10. GOD'S BLESSINGS are overtaking me.
11. I am filled with GODLY WISDOM.
12. Where the LORD leads, I follow.
13. GOD is My potter; I am His clay.
14. I enjoy of being positive.
15. All indecision is gone.
16. I am guided by GOD"S still small voice.
17. I surrender My will to the LORD.
18. My gift will make room for me.
19. GOD is My refuge and Strength.
20. I am a joint heir with CHRIST.
21. I enjoy the challenge of learning new things.
22. GOD rewards My faith.
23. Nothing is impossible to him who belives.
24. I live in divine balance.
25. GOD who has done a good work in me will complete it until CHRIST RETURNS.
26. I relinquish control.
27. I trust the HOLY SPIRIT in me.
28. NOT BY POWER OR MIGHT, BUT HIS SPIRIT.
29. My grieving has turned to joy.
30 .I continually give My love and joy away.
31. I have a great sense of humor.
32. I am the temple of GOD.
33. This trial is only a test & I pass.
34. I attract joyful & loving people into My life.
35. GOD'S UNFAILING LOVE COMFORTS ME.
36. I see the silver lining in every struggle.
37. Laughter fills My home and heart.
38. The LORD grants me success. My eyes see the wonderful things.
39. GOD has created.
40. My mate is My very best friend.
41. I love spending time with My mate.
42. I have a faithful partner.
43. I am in love with the mate of My dreams.
44. I am always looking for opportunities to bless My mate.
45. I love My mate just as I love Myself.
46. when I speak on a touchy subject, I always speak the truth in love.
47. I take time to understand My mate & respond to her needs.
48. My relationship is built on love, trust & loyalty.
49. My relationship is founded upon the solid rock of JESUS CHRIST.
50. MY JOYFUL ATTITUDE CULTIVATES MORE JOY.
51. I have so much to be thankful for.
52. My grieving has turned to joy.
53. "In the presence of LOVE, all that isn't LOVE falls away, just as darkness disappears in the LIGHT.
54. I joyfully share My own special talents and I reap special Blessings.
55. New people are now coming in to My life who are loving prosperous and nurturing friends.
56. I face challenges with confidence.
57. I have mountain moving faith.
58. The LORD is My strength.
59. I seek GODLY COUNSEL & ADVICE.
60. Not by might, nor by power, but by GOD'S SPIRIT do I accomplish all things.
61. Without clear direction, I stand still.
62. I accept every gift GOD as for me.
63. The LORD will rescue me from every evil attack and bring me safely to His Heavenly Kingdom.
65. The LORD is my light and my salvation, whom shall I feaer?