A PRAYER FOR HEALING



Daddy God,
Thank you for your wonderful gift of life.
Thank you for every precious breath you've given and will continue to give me.
Thank you for sending your one and only begotten Son, Lord Jesus, to suffer and die on the cross on my behalf for Isaiah 53:4-5 says...
'Surely He has borne our griefs And carried our sorrows; Yet we esteemed Him stricken, Smitten by God, and afflicted. But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities; The chastisement for our peace was upon Him, And by His stripes we are HEALED.'
The doctor's report isn't final but Your Word Is.
Psalm 107:19-21 says...
'Then they cried to the LORD in their trouble, and he saved them from their distress. He sent forth his word and healed them; he rescued them from the grave. Let them give thanks to the LORD for his unfailing love and his wonderful deeds for men.'
I'm asking for your supernatural healing and restoration in my situation.
I'm praying for strength and faith.
When the devil sends false prophets to feed me lies such as how you've sent a particular disease or bad situation into my life to "teach me a lesson", I pray that you remind me that when Jesus walked on this earth, he went about healing the sick, raising the dead, cleansing lepers, driving out demons and restoring sight to the blind!
As Jesus is, so am I in this world.
Thank you Lord, I know you love me and you only want good things for me.
2016 will be my healthiest year yet!
All this I declare in Jesus' mighty name..."