A MONTH OF DAILY LOVE AFFIRMATION FOR COUPLE



A MONTH OF DAILY LOVE AFFIRMATION FOR COUPLE
(1). I radiate pure and unconditional LOVE towards My partner (name).
(2). My heart is open to love.
(3). I speak loving words to My partner (name) that build her/him up.
(4). I AM KIND AND CONSIDERATE OF MY MATES (NAME) FEELINGS.
(5). I PUT MY PARTNER’S NEEDS AHEAD OF MY OWN.
(6). THERE IS NO PROBLEM SO BIG OR so small, that it cannot be solved with GOD & LOVE.
(7). I LOVE, CHERISH AND APPRECIATE MY PARTNER (NAME) AND LET HER/HIM KNOW It.
(8). I AM IN A JOYOUS INTIMATE RELATIONSHIP WITH A PERSON WHO TRULY LOVES ME.
(9). I AM NOW READY TO ACCEPT A HAPPY, FULFILLING RELATIONSHIP.
(10). I desire LOVE, so I give My partner LOVE.
(11). GOD is the source of LOVE for me and My mate (name).
(12). I love My partner as GOD LOVES me.
(13). I LOVE MY PARTNER (NAME) AS GOD LOVES ME.
(14). WITH GOD’S HELP, I EASILY EMPATHIZE WITH MY PARTNER’S (NAME) POSITION
(15). WITH GOD’S HELP, I EASILY SEE THINGS FROM MY PARTNER’S POINT OF VIEW.
(16). GOD IS THE HEAD OF MY LIFE AND MY RELATIONSHIP.
(17). I LOVE KISSING AND CUDDLING WITH MY PARTNER (NAME)
(18). I TELL MY PARTNER (NAME) I LOVE HER/HIM REGULARLY
(19). I EASILY OPEN MY HEART TO MY PARTNER (NAME).
(20). I KEEP THE LINES OF LOVING COMMUNICATION OPEN WITH MY MATE (NAME).
(21). I REACT LOVINGLY TO DISAGREEMENTS AND MISUNDERSTANDINGS.
(22). I LOVE MY PARTNER (NAME) FOR THE PERSON GOD CREATED HER/HIM TO BE
(23). I ENJOY SPENDING TIME WITH MY MATE (NAME).
(24). I AM SO HAPPY THAT GOD BLESSED ME WITH MY PARTNER (NAME).
(25). I SEE AND ENCOURAGE THE GOOD IN MY PARTNER (NAME).
(26). I AM QUICK TO FORGIVE HER/HIM AND LET GO OF ANGER OR GRIEVANCES
(27). I LISTEN TO MY PARTNER (NAME) WITH LOVE AND PATIENCE.
[28]. I AM open to marrying the LOVE of My Life.
(29]. I AM loyal and devoted to (insert name).
[30]. My marriage grows stronger and more Loving every single day.
[31]. My marriage is built on LOVE, TRUST, LOYALTY.
[32]. I AM ready to meet the man/woman that I AM going to marry.
[33]. (Insert name) and I engaged to be married.
[34]. I welcome a perfect and Loving marriage into My Life.
[35]. (Insert name) and I are happier and more in Love than the day we were married.
[36]. My marriage is a match made in Heaven.
[37]. I AM grateful to GOD for My beautiful and Loving marriage
[38]. My soft answers dissolve anger.
[39]. My marriage is built on LOVE, HONOUR, and TRUST.
[40]. I appreciate My spouse [insert statement here]
[41]. I appreciate My spouse for all that [s]he does for me and our family.
[42]. I will support My spouse in all that they do.