Daily Christian Meditation




5 Minute Meditation Instructions:

1. Read the meditation 3 times aloud. Each time you read it, place emphasize on a different word.
2. Take a deep breathe in...exhale. Repeat.
3. Close your eyes and silently repeat the meditation 3 times in alignment with your breathing.
4. Take in another deep cleansing breathe and exhale.
5. Spend a few more moments enjoying the silence.
6. Open your eyes.
7. Ask God to make these words alive in you today.
8. Ponder the meditation throughout the day.
9. Thank God for His divine love, guidance, and protection
and have a blessed day!
"Oh Loving Presence, I cherish your dwelling place, My heart; O, that I might radiate Love Divine, Keep me always in your presence, Ever-ready to praise Your Name. Make me holy, complete in You. Write My name among the saints. For I choose the path of peace and wholeness..."
Psalms 84:2 declares, "I long, yes, I faint with longing to enter the courts of the Lord. With my whole being, body and soul, I will shout joyfully to the living God.
1. Today I anticipating God's miracles & blessings.
2. Today I give thanks to God for all things.
3. This is the day the Lord has made. I will be glad and rejoice in it.
4. The Holy Spirit is My teacher.
5. The Holy Spirit empowers me with supernatural strength, wisdom, and courage.
6. The Holy Spirit tell me what to say at the right time.
7. The Holy Spirit leads & guides me in all truth.
8. God works in me and helps me with everything I do.
9. I trust God and lean not to my own understanding.
10. I am focused and unwavering in My decisions.
11. I am always under the direct inspiration of the Holy Spirit and I make right decisions.
12. I listen to the still small voice of the Holy Spirit living in me.
13. I trust the Holy Spirit living in me.
14. Goodness and mercy follows me all the days of my life.
15. Blessed are all who take refuge in God.
16. Because God is for me, He's more than the whole world against me.
17. God created me and I am here for a purpose.
18. The word of God is a lamp unto my feet.
19. The word of the Lord endures forever.
20. The word of God is quick, powerful, and sharper than a two-edge sword.
21. I will search the scriptures, for in them I will have eternal life.
22. In God presence is fullness of joy.
23. God is My source and constant supply.
24. God is making My way prosperous.
25. God is working out all things for My highest good.
26. God is My salvation. I will trust and not be afraid.
27. God is a shield to those who put their trust in Him.
28. God is making My way prosperous.
29. God has blessed all the works of My hands.
30. God keeps me from path of the destroyer.
31. God rewards me because I faithfully seek him.
32. God who watches over me, never sleeps.
33. God's word is able to save My soul.
34. God's word is like a hammer that breaks the rock into pieces.
35. God will not let me go astray.
36. God will not allow My foot to be moved.
37. God who has done a good work in me will complete it until Christ returns.
38. God's unfailing love comforts me.
39. God commands his angels to watch over me, and keep me in all my ways.
40. God shall turn My weeping to joy.
41. God delivers me from all My fears.
42. God keeps me in perfect peace because I keep my mind on Him.
43. God's blessings overtake me.
44. Because God is for me, He's more than the whole world against me.
45. If God is for me, who can be against me?
46. JESUS CHRIST himself bore My sickness and healed My infirmities and by his stripes I claim My wholeness and healing.
47. The Lord is My strength.
48. The joy of the Lord is my strength.
49. The Lord preserves the faithful.
50. The Lord is My helper: I will not be afraid.
51. The Lord is a shelter for me & a strong tower against the enemy.
52. The Lord grants me success.
53. The Lord is My strength and My song.
54. The Lord will fight for me. I need only be still.
55. The Lord rescues me from My enemies.
56. The Lord is a shelter for me and a strong tower from the enemy.
57. The Lord guides my every decision.
58. The Lord will rescue me from every evil attack and bring me safely to his heavenly kingdom.
59. The Lord is my light and my salvation -whom shall I be afraid?
60. The Lord keeps me from harm, He watches over my life.
61. TODAY I AM ...assured that my acknowledged transgressions are blotted out according to God’s loving kindness and the multitude of his tender mercies
62. TODAY I AM ...washed throughly from mine iniquity, and cleansed from my sin
63. TODAY I AM ...made to hear joy and gladness
64. TODAY I AM ...getting a clean heart created in me; and a right spirit renewed within me
65. TODAY I AM ...not casted away from God’s presence
66. TODAY I AM ...experiencing the joy of God’s salvation
67. TODAY I AM ...upheld with God’s free spirit
68. TODAY I AM ...teaching transgressors God’s ways.
69. TODAY I AM ...delivered from blood guiltiness.
70. TODAY I AM ...singing aloud of God’s righteousness and praise
70a. TODAY I AM ...offering God the sacrifices of a broken spirit: a broken and a contrite heart
70b. Though the enemy may attack me, he will not succeed.
71. I am born of God's incorruptible seed which lives and abides forever.
72. I am God's child.
73. I am kind to others because they are God’s children too.
74. I am capable of doing great things.
75. I am special to God.
76. I am filled with God's wisdom.
77. I am single focused.
78. I am focused and unwavering in my decisions.
79. I have so much to be thankful for.
80. I have the mind of Christ.
81. I have faith that moves mountains.
82. I trust the Holy Spirit living in me.
83. I trust God instead of leaning to my own understanding.
84. I trust God to turn every difficult situation into something positive and good.
85. I release the need to second guess Myself.
86. I release the need to be down or depressed.
87. I release from me the spirit of confusion.
88. I release every heavy weight & burden to God.
89. I give thanks to the Lord for He is Good.
90. I rejoice in the Lord for all He has done for me.
91. I praise the Lord for he satisfies my heart with good things.
92. I see the silver lining in every struggle.
93. I see God's beauty & handiwork all around me.
94. I acknowledge God in all my ways and He directs my path.
95. I may devise My way but God directs My steps.
96. I make right decisions.
97. I give and it is given to me good measure, pressed down, and shaken together.
98. I reap generously because I sow generously
99. I seek Godly counsel and advice.
100. I honor by words by doing what I say I'm going to do.
101. I radiate self confidence.
102. I believe I will receive whatever I pray for.
103. I let self-criticism roll off my back.
104. I cast down my net of faith and receive God’s overflowing abundance.
105. I feel light and carefree.
106. I walk around with a smile on my face.
107. I walk in divine health and well being.
108. I walk the good fight of faith.
109. I wait patiently on the Lord for direction.
110. I cannot fail in Christ.
111. I never eat when I’m not hungry.
112. I master my food, it doesn’t master me.
113. I listen to the Holy Spirit when He tells me not to eat something.
114. I will fear no evil for God is with me.
115. I will taste and see that the Lord God is good.
116. I fix my eyes on Jesus the author and perfecter of my faith.
117. The joy of the Lord is my strength.
118. It is easier for heaven and earth to pass, than one tittle of God's word to fail.
119. All indecision is gone.
120. Gone sees the big picture.
121. Though sadness may endure for a time, joy comes in the morning.
122. Not one word of the Lord has failed regarding his good promises.
123. Not by might, nor by power, but by God's Spirit do I accomplish all things.
124. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.
125. No weapon formed against me or those I love shall prosper.
126. Nothing can get me down..
127. May help comes from the Lord, the maker of heaven and earth.
128. My soft answers dissolve all anger.
129. My children are always under the watchful eye of their guardian angels.
130. My children have a heart to serve the Lord.
131. I uphold my mate in prayer daily.
132. God’s will is being performed in My children’s lives.
133. My marriage is founded upon the solid rock of Jesus Christ.
134. My yes is yes & my no is no.
135. My joyful and gratitude draws blessings into my life.
136. My good decisions are leading me to success.
137. My good planning and hard work leads to prosperity.
138. My heart overflows with a contagious joy.
139. My heart is filled with gratitude & thanksgiving.
140. My joy is reflected in my smile & joyful personality.
141. My joyful attitude continually brings me more joy.
142. My eyes see the wonderful things God has created.
143. My eyes see the wonderful things God has created.
144. My footsteps are ordered by the Lord.
145. When I lay down to sleep, God alone makes me dwell in safety.
146. When I make a firm decision, I see it through to the end.
147. Whenever I am afraid, I trust in Christ.