SAY THIS





1.God is for me. God is my Helper! I will not worry or be afraid.

2.  I will rejoice in the Lord!

3.  I will continue in Jesus' Word, and as He promised, I will know the truth and it will make me free.

4. In the Name of Jesus, I command you devil to leave me, my family, and my property alone! Be gone!

5. God freely gave me all things in Christ. Now I will learn to be a receiver of God's blessings.

6. Whatever is good comes from my God, Who never changes into being bad.

7. Jesus said I can talk to things. So I speak to everything that is of the devil and command it to get out of my life now!

8. Thank You Lord, for flowers!

9. I will focus on God, Who loves me, and Who is greater than anything I will ever face.

10. Heaven is My home. 

11. God made me an overcomer, so I will overcome!

12. I will press on with God. I will not quit or give up on my faith.

13. God will never turn His back on me. He is always available to help me.

14. I can, and will, love everyone with God's help.

15. THIS: God is with me! He understands, and is here to help me.

16. God loves me -- and He proved it!

17. Jesus is my friend.

18. I can do whatever God wants me to do. Nothing is impossible.

19. I will not be afraid because I trust in God, who is with me.

20. I look forward to God finishing His work in me -- making me like Jesus.

21. I will not be discouraged. I will not quit. I will trust in Almighty God, my Father, Who loves me and helps me.

22. Regardless of how I look or feel, I AM God's work of art -- His masterpiece.