PSALM AFFIRMATIONS




Psalm 1: AFFIRMATIONS – 


1.Today I am spiritually healthy, fruitful and prosperous. 


2.Today I am meditating on and delighting in God’s word.1.      


 Psalm 2 :


3.Today I am a child of the King of the universe; I have a royal inheritance. 


4. Today I am worshipping God with reverence. 


5. Today I am taking refuge in God. 


Psalm 3: 


6. Today I am having God as a shield around me. 


7. Today I am receiving answers from God. 


8. Today I am sustained by God. 


Psalm 4:


 9. Today I am finding relief from God in times of distress. 


10. Today I am receiving God’s grace. 


11. Today I am set apart for God’s glory. 


12. Today I am heard by God. 


13. Today I am meditating in my heart. 


14. Today I am offering the sacrifices of righteousness and trust in the LORD. 


15. Today I am with gladness in my heart. 


16. Today I am dwelling in God’s safety. 


Psalm 5:


 17. Today I am praying to the LORD and watching eagerly for his answers. 


18. Today I am not sinning. 


19. Today I am loved by the LORD. 


20. Today I am preserved by God because of speaking the truth. 


21. Today I am having a straight path before me. 


22. Today I am glad in the LORD. 


23. Today I am singing for joy. 


24. Today I am surrounded with God’s favour as a shield. 


Psalm 6: 


25. Today I am healed by the LORD. 


26. Today I am saved because of God’s loving kindness. 


27. Today I am thanking God publicly. 


28. Today I am with enemies that are dismayed. 


Psalm 7"


 29. Today I am with God as my defender. 


30. Today I am vindicated according to my righteousness and integrity. 


31. Today I am singing praises and thanking God according to his righteousness. 


Psalm 8:


32. Today I am marveling at the majesty of the LORD. 


33. Today I am pondering God’s creation. 


34. Today I am created in God’s image and crowned with glory and majesty. 


35. Today I am recognizing that I have dominion over God’s creation, and am entrusted with it. 


Psalm 9:


36. Today I am praising and giving thanks to the LORD with all of My heart and being. 


37. Today I am telling others about God, his attributes and his deeds.

38. Today I am judged rightly and fairly by God. 


39. Today I am remembered. 


40. Today I am having the LORD as my stronghold in times of trouble. 


41. Today I am accepting that the LORD has made himself known to mankind. 


42. Today I am recognizing the frailty of man.  


Psalm 10 


43. Today I am a child of the LORD who is King for ever and ever. 


44.  Today I am a child having the ear of my heavenly Father. 


Psalm 11: 


45. Today I am putting my trust in the LORD. 


Psalm 12 


46. Today I am not being duplicitous. 


47. Today I am not speaking vanity to my fellow man. 


48. Today I am speaking like the LORD, pure words. 


49. Today I am speaking words of silver tried by furnace, purified seven times. 


Psalm 13:


 50. Today I am trusting in God’s mercy. 


51. Today I am rejoicing in God’s salvation. 


53. Today I am singing unto the LORD for He has dealt bountifully with me. 


Psalm 14:


54. Today I am blessed with God in my generation. 


55. Today I am blessed with God as my refuge. 


Psalm 15:


 56. Today I am walking uprightly and working righteousness. 


57. Today I am speaking truth in my heart. 


58. Today I am treating my neighbor fairly, without duplicity. 


59. Today I am honouring those who fear the LORD. 60. Today I am never being moved. 


Psalm 16:


 61. Today I am putting my trust in God. 


62. Today I am blessed with a goodly heritage. 63. Today I am blessing the LORD for His counsel. 


64. Today I am set with reins that instruct me in the night seasons. 


65. Today I am always setting the LORD before me. 


66. Today I am not moved because the LORD is at my right hand. 


67. Today I am glad, rejoicing and resting in hope. 


68. Today I am shown the path of life. 


69. Today I am finding fulness of joy in the presence of the LORD. 


Psalm 17:


 70. Today I am heard of the LORD when I call upon Him. 


71. Today I am kept as the apple of God’s eye. 


72. Today I am hidden under the shadow of God’s wings. 


73. Today I am beholding God’s face in righteousness. 


Psalm 18:


 74. Today I am loving and trusting in the LORD who is my strength. 


75. Today I am blessed with the LORD as my rock, fortress, deliver, buckler, horn of salvation, high tower.

76. Today I am calling upon and crying unto the LORD who hears my cries. 


77. Today I am saved from my enemies, delivered from my strong enemy. 


78. Today I am taken by the LORD, drawn from many waters. 


79. Today I am brought forth, delivered, delighted in of the LORD. 


80. Today I am rewarded and recompensed according to my righteousness. 


81. Today I am keeping the ways and statues of the LORD. 


82. Today I am merciful, upright and pure. 


83. Today I am with a lit candle, running through a troop, leaping over a wall. 


84. Today I am girdeth with strength unto battle, my enemies subdued. 


85. Today I am blessing, exalting and thanking a living LORD. 


86. Today I am delivered from the violent man.  


Psalm 19:


 87. Today I am meditating on and observing God’s glory and handiwork in the heavens and on earth. 


88. Today I am blessed with the LORD’s perfect law. 


89. Today I am blessed with the LORD’s sure testimony. 


90. Today I am blessed with the LORD’s right statues. 


91. Today I am blessed with the LORD’s pure commandment. 


92. Today I am blessed with the LORD’s true and righteous judgments. 


93. Today I am endowed with a clean fear of the LORD. 


94. Today I am cleansed from secret faults. 


95. Today I am kept from presumptuous sins. 


96. Today I am with words of my mouth and meditation of my heart acceptable in God’s sight. 


97. Today I am blessed with the LORD as my strength and my redeemer. 


Psalm 20:


98. Today I am heard by the LORD in my day of trouble. 


99. Today I am having all my petitions fulfilled by the LORD. 


100. Today I am trusting in the LORD.  


Psalm 21:


101. Today I am rejoicing in God’s strength and salvation. 


102. Today I am given my heart’s desire. 


103. Today I am having length of days. 


104. Today I am singing and praising the power of God. 


Psalm 22: 


105. Today I am declaring the name of the LORD. 


106. Today I am fearing and praising God. 


Psalm 23: 


107. Today I am blessed with a Shepherd who takes care of my needs. 


108. Today I am made to lie down in green pastures. 


109. Today I am led beside still waters. 


110. Today I am restored. 


111. Today I am led in the paths of righteousness. 


112. Today I am not afraid. 


113. Today I am comforted by God’s presence, rod and staff. 


114. Today I am with God who prepares a table for me in the presence of my enemies. 


115. Today I am having God anoint my head with an abundance of oil.

116. Today I am blessed with goodness and mercy: they shall follow me all the days of my life 


117. Today I am assured that I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever. 


Psalm 24: 


118. Today I am standing in the LORD’s holy place with clean hands and a pure heart. 


119. Today I am receiving the blessing from the LORD, and his righteousness. 


120. Today I am blessed with a strong and mighty LORD, the King of glory. 


Psalm 25: 


121. Today I am lifting up my soul unto the LORD. 


122. Today I am not ashamed before my enemies. 


123. Today I am shown by God his ways, taught by him his paths. 


124. Today I am led by God in his truth, waiting on him. 


125. Today I am having all my sins forgiven and forgotten. 


126. Today I am blessed with seed inheriting the earth. 


127. Today I am fearing the LORD, and being taught his covenant. 


128. Today I am delivered of all my distresses. 


129. Today I am with my eyes ever toward God, my feet plucked from the net. 


Psalm 26 


1.  TODAY I AM trusting in the LORD.


2.  TODAY I AM judged, examined and proved by God who is full of loving kindness. 


3.  TODAY I AM not sitting with vain wicked people, dissemblers. 


4.  TODAY I AM with a voice of thanksgiving, blessing God. 


5. TODAY I AM telling others of all God’s wondrous works. 


6. TODAY I AM standing in an even place, on level ground.

Psalm 27: 


1.  TODAY I AM not fearing because the LORD is my light. 


2.  TODAY I AM not fearing because the LORD is my salvation. 


3. TODAY I AM not fearing because the LORD is the strength of my life 


4. TODAY I AM with foes and enemies that stumble and fall. 


5. TODAY I AM dwelling in the house of the LORD. 


6. TODAY I AM beholding the beauty of the LORD. 


7. TODAY I AM inquiring in his temple. 


8. TODAY I AM confident that God will hide me in his pavilion in times of trouble. 


9. TODAY I AM hidden by God in the secret of his tabernacle. 


10. TODAY I AM set up upon a rock by God. 


11.  TODAY I AM with my head lifted above my foes round about me. 


12.  TODAY I AM offering sacrifices of joy in God’s tabernacle. 


13.  TODAY I AM singing praising unto the LORD.


14.  TODAY I AM seeking the LORD’S face. 


15.  TODAY I AM taken up by the LORD when all others forsake me. 


16.  TODAY I AM taught by God and led in a plain path. 


17.  TODAY I AM not being delivered over to the will of my enemies. 


18.  TODAY I AM waiting on the LORD. 


19.  TODAY I AM of good courage with a strengthen heart, 


Psalm 28:


1.  TODAY I AM blessed with the voice of my supplications heard by God. 


2.  TODAY I AM regarding the works of the LORD, and the operations of his hands. 


3.  TODAY I AM helped and trusting in the LORD, my strength and shield. 


4.  TODAY I AM rejoicing greatly singing praises to God. 


5.  TODAY I AM blessed, fed and lifted up for ever. 


Psalm 29: 


1.  TODAY I AM giving unto the LORD glory and strength. 


2.  TODAY I AM giving unto the LORD the glory due unto His name. 


3.  TODAY I AM worshiping the LORD in the beauty of holiness. 


4.  TODAY I AM listening for and hearing the voice of the LORD - which is: upon the waters powerful full of majesty breaketh the cedars and maketh them skip like calves divideth the flames of fire shaketh the wilderness maketh the hinds to calve discovereth the forests. 


5. TODAY I AM receiving strength from the LORD.  


6. TODAY I AM blessed with peace. 


Psalm 30: 


1. TODAY I AM extoling the LORD. 


2. TODAY I AM lifted up above my foes 


3. TODAY I AM healed. 


4. TODAY I AM singing unto the LORD and giving thanks. 


5. TODAY I AM blessed with joy in the morning. 


6. TODAY I AM never moved in my prosperity. 


7. TODAY I AM with my merciful LORD as my helper. 


8. TODAY I AM dancing, girded with gladness, not mourning. 


9. TODAY I AM thanking the LORD for ever. 


Psalm 31: 


1. TODAY I AM trusting the LORD, never ashamed. 


2. TODAY I AM delivered speedily. 


3. TODAY I AM blessed with God as my rock, fortress and strength. 


4. TODAY I AM pulled out of the net. 


5. TODAY I AM glad and rejoicing in God’s mercy. 


6. TODAY I AM receiving God’s mercy when I am in trouble. 


7. TODAY I AM trusting in the LORD. 


8. TODAY I AM recognising that my times are in God's hand. 


9. TODAY I AM showing God reverence and experiencing his goodness. 


10. TODAY I AM kept secretly in god’s pavilion.


11. TODAY I AM blessing the LORD for his marvellous kindness.
 
12. TODAY I AM faithful, and preserved by the LORD.
 
13. TODAY I AM of good courage with a strengthened heart
 
14. TODAY I AM hoping in the LORD.
 
Psalm 32
 
1. Today I am pardoned with my transgression forgiven, my sin covered.
 
2. Today I am blessed, my iniquity not imputeth by the LORD.
 
3. Today I am acknowledging my sin unto God
 
4. Today I am confessing my transgressions unto the LORD
 
5. Today I am praying unto God in a time when he may be found
 
6. Today I am hidden with God as my hiding place.
 
7. Today I am preserved from trouble.
 
8. Today I am compassed about with songs of deliverance.
 
9. Today I aminstructed and taught in the way to go.
 
10. Today I am guided by God’s eye.
 
11. Today I am trusting in the LORD, compassed about with mercy.
 
12. Today I am glad in the LORD, and rejoicing.
 
13. Today I am shouting for joy, upright in heart.
 
Psalm 33
 
1. Today I am Rejoicing in the LORD
 
2. Today I am Praising the LORD with harp.
 
3. Today I am singing unto the LORD with the psaltery and an instrument of ten strings.
 
4. Today I am singing unto the LORD a new song.
 
5. Today I am playing skilfully with a loud noise.
 
6. Today I am acknowledging:
* the word of the LORD is right
* all the LORD’S works are done in truth
* he loveth righteousness and judgement
* the earth is full of his goodness
* by the word of the LORD were the heavens made
* all the host of them by the breath of his mouth
* he spake, and it was done; he commanded, it stood fast
* the counsel of the LORD standeth for ever.
 
7. Today I am fearing the LORD, standing in awe of him.
 
8. Today I am exposed with all my works considereth by God.
 
9. Today I am with the eye of the LORD upon me.
 
10. Today I am fearing the LORD and hoping in his mercy.
 
11. Today I am delivered, waiting on the LORD, my helper and shield.
 
Psalm 34
 
1. Today I am blessing the LORD at all times, praising him continually.
 
2. Today I am making my boast in the LORD.
 
3. Today I am magnifying the LORD, exalting his name.
 
4. Today I am heard by God, and delivered from all my fears.
 
5. Today I am lightened, unashamed when I looked unto the LORD.
 
6. Today I am saved out of all my troubles.
 
7. Today I am delivered with the angel of the LORD encampeth round about me.
 
8. Today I am tasting and seeing that the LORD is good.
 
9. Today I am blessed by trusting in the LORD.
 
10. Today I am fearing the LORD.
 
11. Today I am seeking the LORD, and not in want of any good thing.
 
12. Today I am keeping my tongue from evil, and my lips from speaking guile.
 
13. Today I am departing from evil, and doing good.
 
14. Today I am seeking peace, and pursuing it.
 
15. Today I am blessed with the eyes of the LORD upon me, and his ears opened unto my cry.
 
16. Today I am deliverth out of all my troubles.
 
17. Today I am having the LORD nigh unto me when I am of a broken heart
 
18. Today I am delivered of many afflictions.
 
19. Today I am not desolate.
 
Psalm 35
 
1. Today I am blessed with the Lord pleading my cause and fighting for me.
 
2. Today I am blessed with the angel of the Lord chasing and persecuting my enemies.
 
3. Today I am joyful in the LORD: my soul rejoices in his salvation.
 
4. Today I am speaking of God’s righteousness and of God’s praise all day long.
Psalm 36
 
1. Today I am acknowledging the LORD’S:
* mercifulness and faithfulness
* righteousness is like great mountains
* judgements are a great deep
* loving kindness is excellent
 
2. Today I am preserved
 
3. Today I am putting my trust under the LORD’S wings.
 
4. Today I am abundantly satisfied with the fatness of God’s house.
 
5. Today I am drinking of the river of God’s pleasures.
 
6. Today I am with God the fountain of life.
 
7. Today I am seeing light.
 
8. Today I am upright in heart.
 
9. Today I am not moved.
 
Psalm 37
 
1. Today I am not fretting because of evildoers
 
2. Today I am not envious against the workers of iniquity.
 
3. Today I am trusting in the LORD, and doing good.
 
4. Today I am dwelling in the land, and being fed.
 
5. Today I am delighting myself in the LORD.
 
6. Today I am given the desires of my heart.
 
7. Today I am committing my way unto the LORD
 
8. Today I am having my righteousness & judgement brought forth as light.
 
9. Today I am resting in the LORD.
 
10. Today I am waiting patiently for God.
 
11. Today I am not fretting because of others who prosper making wicked devices.
 
12. Today I am ceasing from anger.
 
13. Today I am forsaking wrath.
 
14. Today I am not fretting myself in any wise to do evil.
 
15. Today I am waiting upon the LORD, inheriting the earth.
 
16. Today I am meek, inheriting the earth.
 
17. Today I am delighting in the abundance of peace.
 
18. Today I am righteous and the LORD upholdeth me.
 
19. Today I am upright and the LORD knoweth my days.
 
20. Today I am assured of an inheritance that shall be for ever.
 
21. Today I am not ashamed in the evil time.
 
22. Today I am satisfied in the days of famine.
 
23. Today I am blessed of God and shall inherit the earth.
 
24. Today I am taking steps that are ordered by the LORD.
 
25. Today I am delighting in God’s way.
 
26. Today I am not utterly cast down when I fall: for the LORD upholdeth me with his hand.
 
27. Today I am not forsaken, nor my seed begging bread.
 
28. Today I am ever merciful, and lendeth; and my seed is blessed.
 
29. Today I am departed from evil, and doing good; so as to dwell for evermore.
 
30. Today I am not forsaken; I am preserved for ever.
 
31. Today I am inheriting the land, and dwelling therein for ever.
 
32. Today I am speaking wisdom, and my tongue talketh of judgement.
 
33. Today I am with the law of my God in my heart; none of my steps shall slide
34. Today I am not left of God, nor condemned by him when I am judged.
 
35. Today I am waiting on the LORD, and keeping his way, and exalted to inherit the land.
 
36. Today I am upright: and my end is peace.
 
37. Today I am righteous and my salvation is of the LORD.
 
38. Today I am assured that God is my strength in the time of trouble.
 
39. Today I am helped and delivered by the LORD
 
40. Today I am trusting in the LORD and am delivered from the wicked, and saved.
 
Psalm 38
 
1. Today I am not rebuked in God’s wrath: neither chasten in His hot displeasure.
 
2. Today I am having all my desire before God; and my groaning is not hid from him
 
3. Today I am hoping in the LORD; and am heard by my God.
 
4. Today I am declaring mine iniquity; and am sorry for my sin.
 
5. Today I am following the thing that is good.
 
6. Today I am not forsaken by the LORD: he is not far from me.
 
7. Today I am helped hastily by the LORD my salvation.
 
Psalm 39
 
1. Today I am taking heed to my ways, that I sin not with my tongue.
 
2. Today I am keeping my mouth with a bridle, while the wicked is before me.
 
3. Today I am made known mine end, and the measure of my days, what it is.
 
4. Today I am made known how frail I am.
 
5. Today I am having my hope in the LORD.
 
6. Today I am delivered from all my transgressions.
 
7. Today I am not the reproach of the foolish.
 
8. Today I am heard of the LORD.
 
9. Today I am spared, that I may recover strength, before I go hence, and be no more.
 
Psalm 40
 
1. Today I am waiting patiently for the LORD; and he inclined unto me, and heard my cry.
 
2. Today I am brought up also out of an horrible pit, out of the miry clay.
 
3. Today I am set upon a rock, and established in my goings.
 
4. Today I am with a new song put in my mouth, even praise unto our God: many shall see it, and fear, and shall.
 
5. Today I am trust in the LORD.
 
6. Today I am blessed and making the LORD my trust.
 
7. Today I am not respecting the proud, nor such as turn aside to lies.
 
8. Today I am acknowledging the many wonderful works which the LORD hast done.
 
9. Today I am acknowledging God’s thoughts which are to us-ward.
 
10. Today I am declaring and speaking of God’s thoughts to us-ward; they cannot be numbered.
 
11. Today I am having mine ears opened by the LORD.
 
12. Today I am delighting to do God’s will: yea, his law is within my heart.
 
13. Today I am preaching righteousness: I am not refraining my lips.
 
14. Today I am not hiding God’s righteousness within my heart.
 
15. declaring God’s faithfulness and salvation.
 
16. Today I am not concealing God’s loving kindness and truth.
 
17. Today I am not having God’s tender mercies withheld from me.
 
18. Today I am having God’s loving kindness and truth continually preserve me.
 
19. Today I am delivered: the LORD is making haste to help me.
 
20. Today I am seeking the LORD, rejoicing and being glad in him.
 
21. Today I am magnifying the LORD.
 
Psalm 41 AFFIRMATIONS -
 
1. Today I am blessed and delivered in time of trouble because I considereth the poor.
 
2. Today I am preserved by the LORD and kept alive.
 
3. Today I am blessed upon the earth: and not delivered unto the will of mine enemies.
 
4. Today I am strengthen upon my bed of languishing.
 
5. Today I am shown mercy and my soul is healed; for I am confessing my sins.
 
6. Today I am upholdest in mine integrity.
 
7. Today I am blessing the LORD.