PRAYER




1. Jesus, touch me, and "O, what joy shall fill My soul."

2. Jesus, give me the freedom to be committed and self-sacrificing.

3. Father, show me how to invite people to the "new birth; a birth unto hope which draws its life from the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead" (1 Pt 1:3).

4. Father, may I, as a member of the Church, be such a threat to the devil that all hell breaks loose and all hell is defeated.

5. Father, grace me with love, courage, and purity.

6. Jesus, when I receive Your precious Body and Blood in Holy Communion, may I receive and give mercy.

7. Father, I come to light a fire on the earth.

8. I am the light of the world. Jesus; (John 9:5)

9. "Teach me, Lord, to wait" for Your perfect timing.

10. "I confess My faults to the Lord" (Ps 32:5). "O God, be merciful to me, a sinner" (Lk 18:13).

11. Christ, our gentle Saviour, in your kindness light our lamps so that they shine forever in your temple.  Lighten our darkness and dispel the shadows of the world.

12.  HEAVENLY FATHER, WE BOW IN YOUR PRESENCE.  LET YOUR WORD BE OUR RULE AND GUIDE.  YOUR SPIRIT OUR TEACHER, AND YOUR GREATER GLORY BE OUR SUPREME CONCERN, THROUGH JESUS CHRIST OUR LORD.  AMEN.