PRAYER COVER 2



Philippians 4:4.  "Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice!"

••…   "O LORD, OPEN MY SPIRITUAL EAR TO HEAR, AND MY SPIRITUAL EYES TO SEE YOUR GLORY IN JESUS CHRIST" NAME.

••…   "ANY SEED OF REBELLION IN MY LIFE, I COMMAND YOU TO DIE IN JESUS CHRIST' NAME."

••…   "I REFUSE TO LIVE IN A CAPTIVE UNIVERSE; POWERS OF CAPTIVITY LOOSE YOUR HOLD IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST."

** "Let the Light of God swallow every darkness in My life in the Name of Jesus."

** "O God, l want to know when all issues and problems in My life started and any area which needs to be addressed... in Jesus Name."
                          ~*~*~
(1).  I COMMAND CIVIL WAR TO BREAKOUT RIGHT NOW IN THE CAMP OF THE ENEMY IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST.

(2).  FATHER, DIVIDE THE TONGUES OF ALL THE MEMBERS OF THE CAMP OF THE ENEMY IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST.

(3).  I DISORGANIZE AND DISCONNECT ALL THE COMMUNICATION LINES IN THE CAMP OF THE ENEMY IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST. 
 
1. I bind and paralyse every satanic messenger on assignment against me this month in JESUS CHRIST' Name.

2. O earth, reject every instruction against me this month in the Name of JESUS CHRIST.

3.  Satanic priests and prophets targeting my family this month, 
I command your arrows to backfire in JESUS CHRIST' Name.

4.  This month the sun shall not smite me by day, nor the moon by night: every moonlight incantation against my marriage, backfire in the Name of JESUS CHRIST.

5.  O LORD cleanse me, fill me and use me as your channel of blessing this month in JESUS CHRIST' Name.

6.  O LORD let your wondrous power flow through me, use me every day and every hour in JESUS CHRIST' Name.

7.  O LORD make me your battle axe this month in JESUS CHRIST' Name.
 
The Cover by Elisha Goodman
THE COVER
Confession: Psalm 91
Praise Worship

1.It is written; do not be afraid of sudden terror, nor of the trouble from the wicked when it comes; for the LORD will be your confidence. And will keep your foot from being caught (Prov. 3:26).  Therefore, O Lord, cover me and my loved ones from the activities of terrorists in Jesus’ Name.

2.It is written; avenge me of my adversary (Lk.18.3). Therefore, O God, arise and avenge me of all my adversaries in the Name of Jesus Christ.

3.  It is written; they fought from the heavens; the stars from their courses fought against Sisera (Jud. 5:20). Therefore, O heavens, fight for me in the Name of Jesus Christ.

4.   It is written; I will purge the rebels from among you, and those who transgress against Me; I will bring them out of the country where they dwell, but they shall not enter the land of Israel. Then you will know that I am the LORD (Ezek. 20:38). Therefore, O Lord, purge and sanitize my household in the Name of Jesus.

5.   It is written; then it was so, after all your wickedness— ‘woe, woe to you!’ says the LORD GOD  (Ezek. 16:23). Therefore, woe unto all the vessels that the enemy is using to do me harm in the Name of Jesus Christ.

6.   It is written; behold, therefore, I stretched out My hand against you, diminished your allotment, and gave you up to the will of those who hate you . . . (Ezek. 16:27). Therefore, let my enemies be delivered into the hands of their enemies in the Name of Jesus Christ.

7.   It is written; you shall be for fuel of fire; your blood shall be in the midst of the land. You shall not be remembered, for I the Lord have spoken  (Ezek. 21:32).  Therefore, let all my spiritual enemies become fuel for Divine Fire in the NAME OF JESUS CHRIST.

8.   It is written; then they will know that I am the Lord, when I have set a fire in Egypt and all her helpers are destroyed. (Ezekiel 30:8)  Therefore, O Lord, let all the helpers of my enemies be destroyed in the Name of Jesus.


9. It is written; and the people to whom they prophesy shall be cast out in the streets of Jerusalem because of the famine and the sword; they will have no one to bury them—them nor their wives, their sons nor their daughters—for I will pour their wickedness on them (Jer. 14:16). Therefore, O Lord, pour the wickedness of those who seek to destroy me upon their own heads in the Name of Jesus.

10.   It is written; call together the archers against Babylon. All you who bend the bow encamp against it all around; let none of them escape. Repay her according to her work; According to all she has done, do to her; For she has been proud against the Lord, against the Holy One of Israel. (Jeremiah 50:29) Therefore, let all the hosts of the Lord turn against my spiritual enemies in the Name of Jesus Christ.

11. It is written; Let GOD arise, let HIS enemies be scattered; let those also who hate HIM flee before HIM (Ps. 68:1). Therefore, O GOD arise, and let all your enemies in my life be scattered in the Name of Jesus Christ.

12. It is written; and he that searches the hearts knows what the mind of the Spirit is, because HE makes intercession for the saints according to the Will of GOD (Rom.8:27). Therefore, the intercessory prayers of Jesus, who is seated on the right hand of the throne of God, will not be in vain over my life, in the Name of Jesus Christ.

13. It is written; the Lord is your keeper; the Lord is the shade at your right hand. The sun shall not strike you by day, nor the moon by night. The Lord shall preserve you from all evil; He shall preserve your soul. The Lord shall preserve your going out and your coming in from this time forth, and even forevermore  (Ps.121:5-8).Therefore, O Lord, spread your covering of fire and the blood of Jesus over me and my loved ones, in the Precious Name of Jesus Christ.

14. It is written; rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of GOD in Christ Jesus for you (1 Thess.5:16-18). Therefore, I thank you Father, for raising a spiritual shield over my loved ones and me. Thank you for giving me the heart to appreciate everything you’re doing for me.

Thank you for filling My heart and My home with joy and peace that surpasses all understanding.

Blessed be your name for all the answers to my prayers in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

God indeed is my savior; I am confident and unafraid.  
My strength and my courage is the Lord, and He has been my Savior"
(Isaiah 12:2 NAB). 

Amen. Alleluia. Amen


Back to prayers...

Prayers for Divine Safety and Protection:

1.I cover myself, my family, and my possessions with the blood of Jesus.

2. Let the fire of God surround and protect my life from all destruction.

3. Let the angel of the Lord encamp around me and protect me (Psalm 34:7).

4. Let Your glory be my covering and protect My back.

5. Hold me up, and I will be safe (Psalm 119:117).

6. The name of Jesus is a strong tower. I run into it, and I am safe (Proverbs 18:10).

7. Lord, You make me to dwell in safety (Psalm 4:8).

8. Set me in safety from them who puff at me (Psalm 12:5).

9. Let me dwell in my land safely (Leviticus 26:5).

10. Lead me safely, and I will not fear. Let the sea overwhelm my enemies (Psalm 78:53).

11. Let me lie down and rest in safety (Job 11:18; Isaiah 14:30).

12. I will dwell in safety; nothing shall make me afraid (Ezekiel 34:28).

13. Keep me as the apple of Your eye, and hide me under the shadow of Your wings (Psalm 17:8).

14. I will trust in the covert of Your wings (Psalm 61:4).

15. In the shadow of Your wings will I trust (Psalm 57:1).

16. Be my covert from the storm and the rain (Isaiah 4:6).

17. Be my covert from the wind and the tempest (Isaiah 32:2).

18. Cover my head in the day of battle (Psalm 140:7).

19. Cover me with the shadow of Your hand (Isaiah 51:16).

20. Cover me with Your feathers (Psalm 91:4).

21. Be my defense and refuge (Psalm 59:16).

22. Defend and deliver me (Isaiah 31:5).

23. Let Your glory be my defense (Isaiah 4:5).

24. Defend me from those who rise up against me (Psalm 59:1).

25. Lord, You are my shield and my hiding place (Psalm 119:114).

26. Lord, surround me with Your shield of protection (Psalm 5:12).

27. Bring them down, O Lord, my shield (Psalm 59:11).

28. Let Your truth be my shield (Psalm 91:4).

29. Lord, You are my sun and shield (Psalm 84:11).

30. Lord, You are my shield and exceeding great reward (Genesis 15:1).

31. I will not be afraid of ten thousand that have set themselves against me, because You are a shield for me (Psalm 3:1–6).

32. You are a strong tower from the enemy (Psalm 61:3).

Bible Verse of the Day:
““Where, O death, is your victory? Where, O death, is your sting?” The sting of death is sin, and the power of sin is the law. But thanks be to God! He gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.” –
(1 Corinthians:55-57 NIV)