PRAYER POINTS




1. Praise the Almighty God because what He has done before, He will do again.
2. Father! I need you now.
3. Father! Please arise for me, my family, Your church and my nation.
4. Father! Prince of peace, please speak peace to all my storms tonight.
5. Father! Let there be no more storms in my life.
6. Father! Divert every future storms away from me.
7. Tell God specifically the areas you are facing storms and ask Him to still them
Psalms_91-4: He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.
8From all the dangers of the night
Jesus my Lord protect me.
9. Jesus my Lord keep me today.  Protect me in Thy hands.
10. Let my speech and my behaviour
Depict that I am Thine.
11O let me not depart from Thee
Thou, oh my Saviour dear Until I see with mine own eyes Thy glorious face at last.