GODS PROMISE!






(1). 1 Peter 5:4. When the chief Shepherd is revealed, you will receive the crown of glory that doesn’t fade away.

(2). When Jesus appears, you will receive a crown of glory that will never dim.

(3). Romans 8:37:  No, in all these things, we are more than conquerors through him who loved us.

(4). Psalm 103:19:  Yahweh has established his throne in the heavens.  His kingdom rules over all.

(5). I am seated in the heavens and My kingdom reigns over all.
(1 Corinthians 13:4-7)

(6). Love is patient and is kind; love doesn’t envy. Love doesn’t brag, is not proud,  doesn’t behave itself inappropriately, doesn’t seek its own way, is not provoked, takes no account of evil; doesn’t rejoice in unrighteousness, but rejoices with the truth;  bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.

(7). My love will persevere through every situation.

(8). Psalm 146:9. Yahweh preserves the foreigners.  He upholds the fatherless and widow, but the way of the wicked he turns upside down.

(9). I look after foreigners and I help the fatherless and the widow.

(10). Psalm 116:6  Yahweh preserves the simple.  I was brought low, and he saved me.

(11). I will guard those with a child-like heart. 

(12). You are more than a conqueror through My love in Jesus Christ.

(13). Psalm 84:11  For Yahweh God is a sun and a shield.  Yahweh will give grace and glory.

(14). He withholds no good thing from those who walk blamelessly.

(15). I will not withhold anything good from those with an upright heart.
(16). Matthew 13:43 Then the righteous will shine forth like the sun in the Kingdom of their Father. He who has ears to hear, let him hear.

(17). At the end of the age, My righteous ones will shine like the sun in My kingdom.

(18). Isaiah 46:9-10   Remember the former things of old: for I am God, and there is none else; I am God, and there is none like me; 10 declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times things that are not yet done; saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure;

(19). All My plans will be fulfilled for I know the end from the beginning.