Breakthrough




24 Prayers for 24-Hour Breakthroughs

1.   It is written: Touch not My anointed and do My prophets no harm; Any power that touches me for evil shall die in the MIGHTY NAME OF LORD JESUS CHRIST.
2.   Every weapon fashioned against my family, backfire in the MIGHTY NAME OF LORD JESUS CHRIST.
3.   Every spiritual counterattack against My life and family as a result of this program, backfire in the MIGHTY NAME OF LORD JESUS CHRIST.
4.   O GOD arise and scatter every reinforcement against My destiny in JESUS' MIGHTY NAME.
5.   My life, you must move forward by fire in the MIGHTY NAME OF LORD JESUS CHRIST.
6.   Every spirit of Pharaoh standing against My freedom, enter into everlasting bondage in the MIGHTY NAME OF LORD JESUS CHRIST.
7.   Every evil foundational plantation in My life, be uprooted now in the MIGHTY NAME OF LORD JESUS CHRIST.
8.   I possess the gates of My enemies in the MIGHTY NAME OF LORD JESUS CHRIST.
9.   Every stubborn entity standing against My marriage, be buried by Fire in the MIGHTY NAME OF LORD JESUS CHRIST.
10. I immunize My life from every attack of wicked arrows by THE BLOOD OF JESUS.
11. O LORD, begin to promote me to higher ground in JESUS' MIGHTY NAME.
12.  O LORD, bring honey out of the rock for me in JESUS' MIGHTY NAME.
13.  BLOOD OF JESUS, speak abundant life into My destiny in JESUS' MIGHTY NAME.
14.  My blessings, come from the four winds and cling to me forever in JESUS' MIGHTY NAME.
15.  Every serpent operating in my family line, I smash your head against the Rock of Ages in the MIGHTY NAME OF LORD JESUS CHRIST.
16.  I declare desolate the habitation of wicked spirits assigned against My life in JESUS' MIGHTY NAME.
17.  All those having sex with me in the dream, be consumed by the Fire of God in JESUS' MIGHTY NAME.
18.  I release My spirit and soul from the grip of night attackers in the MIGHTY NAME OF LORD JESUS CHRIST.
19.  Every conspiracy against My destiny in the heavens, scatter by Fire in the MIGHTY NAME OF LORD JESUS CHRIST.
20.  Every weapon of death prepared against My life and family this year, backfire in JESUS' MIGHTY NAME.
21. Every pregnancy of untimely death against My life, be aborted in the MIGHTY NAME OF LORD JESUS CHRIST.
22. Any spirit of Herod hunting for My loved ones, die in the MIGHTY NAME OF LORD JESUS CHRIST.
23. Every satanic vessel prepared to drag me to hellfire, receive double destruction in JESUS' MIGHTY NAME.
24. Thank you LORD for answering My prayers.