Skip to main content

POWER MUST CHANGE HANDS 3


PP – DNA 3. EG
441.   Every evil appearance in my dreams fall down and perish in the Name of Jesus Christ.
442.   O LORD break invisible chains of slavery from my life in the Name of Jesus Christ.
443.   Every evil case file opened against me in the spirit, be consumed by fire in Jesus’ Name.
444.   Evil chains of bondage tying me to past sexual partners, break and release me now in the Name of Jesus.
445.   Evil chains linking me to satanic priests and prophets, break and release me now in the Name of Jesus Christ.
446.   Every good thing I have lost as a result of the activities of eaters of flesh and drinkers of  blood, be restored to me 7 fold in the Name of Jesus Christ.
447.   Every good thing I have lost as a result of the activities of
marine witchcraft agents, be restored to me 7 fold in the Name of Jesus Christ.
448.    Every good thing I have lost as a result of the activities of household enemies, be restored to me 7 fold in the Name of Jesus Christ.
449.   Every good thing I have lost as a result of the activities of workplace witchcraft, be restored to me 7 fold in the Name of Jesus Christ.
450.   Every good thing I have lost as a result of the operations of powers of the night, be restored to me 7 fold in the Name of Jesus Christ.
451.   Every witchcraft mirror and crystal ball used to monitor my
life, break into pieces and burn to ashes in Jesus’ Name.
452.   Every good thing I have lost as a result of the activities of evil monitors, be restored to me 7 fold in the name of Jesus Christ.
453.   Any power manipulating the elements of the universe against my life, fall down and perish in Jesus’ Name.
454.   Evil star hunters following my star, receive the judgment of fire, fall down and perish in Jesus’ Name.
455.   If my star has been captured and caged, O Lord, by all the power for which you are known to be God, arise and deliver me in the Name of Jesus.
456.   Every power covering my glory, be consumed by fire in Jesus’ Name.
457.   Every witchcraft canopy blocking my sun from shining, catch fire and burn to ashes in Jesus’ Name.
458.   Every witchcraft covering blocking my rain of blessings, be
consumed by the fire of God’s judgment in Jesus’ Name.
459.   O God arise, and let your glory appear in my life in the Name of Jesus.
460.   All my divine blessings that have been transferred to witchcraft covens, hear the Word of the Lord: Come forth by fire and locate me now in the mighty Name of Jesus.
461.   All my aborted blessings, receive resurrection power and go ahead to full term manifestation in Jesus’ Name.
462.   You my amputated blessings, receive the creative power of our Lord Jesus Christ and go ahead to full term manifestation in the Name of Jesus.
463.   All my buried blessings hear the Word of resurrection: Come forth and locate me by fire in the Name of Jesus.
464.   Evil twins diverting my blessings in the spirit, be arrested, be roasted by fire in the Name of Jesus.
465.   All my divine benefits diverted by evil twins in the spirit, be restored to me 7 fold now in Jesus’ Name.
466.   I break every soul tie with evil twins in the spirit by the power in the Blood of Jesus Christ.
467.   Every satanic rope or chain binding me to evil twins in the spirit, be broken be roasted by fire in Jesus’ Name.
468.    My mouth shall be enlarged over my enemies in Jesus’ Name.
469.   Every power manipulating my name in the spirit, fall down and perish in the Name of Jesus.
470.   I reject and renounce every evil name given to me in the spirit realm in the Name of Jesus.
471.   As from today anywhere my name is mentioned for evil purposes, let the Blood of Jesus appear in the Name of Jesus.
472.   I release myself from every evil marriage in the spirit; I declare that I am married to Jesus in Jesus’ Name.
473.   Thou power of God, move with military precision and take my captivity captive in the Name of Jesus.
474.   I break every evil marital covenant with spirit spouses by the covenant power in the Blood of Jesus.
475.   Anything in my life magnetizing spirit spouses to me, be consumed by the raging fire of the Lord in Jesus’ Name.
476.   Thou serpentine spirit spouse, I crush your head with the hammer of God; I cast you into the fire of God’s judgment in the Name of Jesus.
477.   Any evil power troubling the waters of my life, catch fire and burn to ashes in the Name of Jesus.
478.   The height that no one has ever attained in my family line, I will reach and exceed by the power of the Holy Spirit in Jesus’ Name.
479.   Divine earthquake of the Lord, shake and empty my foundation of evil attachments and strangers in the Name of Jesus.
480.    Arrows of affliction programmed against my life from the stars, die in the Name of Jesus.
√√.      I give thanks to the Father, who has qualified me to share in the inheritance of the saints in Light.  ( Col 1:12)
√√.      I give  thanks to the LORD, for HE is good: for HIS Mercy endures for ever. – Ps 107:1
√√.      I give thanks to the LORD and proclaim HIS Greatness; the whole world must hear what HE has done. – Ps 105:1
√√.     I give thanks to the GOD of Heaven, for his steadfast love endures forever. – Ps 136:26
√√.    Save us, O GOD Our Savior; gather us and deliver us from the nations, that we may give thanks to Your Holy Name, that we may Glory in Your Praise.” – 1 Chr 16:35
481.  Arrows of affliction programmed against my destiny from the moon, die by fire in the Name of Jesus.
482.   Arrows of affliction programmed against my destiny from the sun, die by fire in the Name of Jesus.
483.   Arrows of affliction programmed against my destiny from witchcraft covens of darkness, go back to your sender in the Name of Jesus.
484.   Arrows of cruelty programmed against my destiny from the dark places of the earth, catch fire and burn to ashes in the Name of Jesus.
485.   Every covenant of affliction, break and loose your hold upon
my life in Jesus’ Name.
486.   Every habitation of evil arrows in my environment, catch fire and burn to ashes in Jesus’ Name.
487.   O Lord, by Your victorious right hand, cause all my enemies to bow before me, in the order of Joseph in Jesus’ Name.
488.    O Lord, deliver me from the power of the pit in Jesus’ Name.
489.    O Lord, deliver me from the power of the grave in Jesus’ Name.
490.    Affliction shall not rise a second time in my life in the Name of Jesus.
491.  Thou messengers of affliction I bind you with hot chains of fire and I cast you into the pit in Jesus’ Name.
492. O Lord stretch forth your hand to save me in Jesus’ Name.
493. O Lord stretch forth your hand to heal me in Jesus’ Name.
494. O Lord stretch forth your hand to deliver me from stubborn enemies in Jesus’ Name.
495.   Every human spirit assigned against my destiny, be evacuated by the fire of the Living God in Jesus’ Name.
496.  You dark shadow of the soul, I neutralize your assignment by the power in the Blood of Jesus.
497.   Any man or woman turning into an evil bird to attack me, crash land and burn to ashes in the Name of Jesus.
498.   Every servient spirit assigned to monitor my life, catch fire and burn to ashes in Jesus’ Name.
499.   Every satanic battle pursuing me from my place of birth, be disgraced by the Captain of the hosts of the Lord in Jesus’ Name.
500.   Every satanic rage of serpents and dragons against my destiny be crushed by the angelic host of the Lord in Jesus’ Name.
501.   Every witchcraft activity with its roots in ancient Babylon, I command you to fail woefully over my life in the Name of Jesus.
502.   Every occult practice with its root in ancient Egypt, you shall not prosper in my life in the Mighty Name of Jesus.
503.   O Lord by your unchallengeable power, break down every prison wall and release me from every captivity in Jesus’ Name.
504.    My sun shall no more go down, neither shall my moon withdraw itself in the Name of Jesus.
505.   O Lord let the stars in their courses arise and fight against my stubborn enemies in Jesus’ Name.
506.   Every satanic tree swallowing the blessings of my family line, be demolished by the axe of the Lord in Jesus’ Name.
507.   I recover my portion from satanic trees and establishments in my father’s house in Jesus’ Name.
508.   Every satanic fortress detaining my blessings, receive the earthquake of the Lord and collapse from your foundation in the Name of Jesus.
509.   Every marine stronghold arresting my divine benefits in the water, receive the seaquake of the Lord and release them now in the Name of Jesus.
510.   Every astral stronghold in the heavens intercepting my breakthroughs, receive the air quake of the Lord and release them now in the Mighty Name of Jesus.
511.   O Lord release your fire for exploits into my life in the Name of Jesus.
512.   O Lord use me as an instrument of healing and deliverance for your people in Jesus’ Name.
513. O Lord, help me to crucify my flesh and die to self in Jesus’
Name.
514. Holy Spirit, make me sensitive to your voice in Jesus’ Name.
515. O Lord, let the words that I speak bring salvation, healing and deliverance to the nations in Jesus’ Name.
516.  Father, ignite my prayer life by your fire in Jesus’ Name.
517.   Lord, let your fire of holiness burn in my heart always.
518.   O Lord put in me a burning hatred for sin and unrighteousness
in Jesus’ Name.
519.   Lord, give me a heart of compassion and a burden for lost souls in Jesus’ Name.
520.   O Lord empower me to run this race to the end in Jesus’ Name.
√√.      From today, whatever I do in word or deed, I do all in the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ, giving thanks to GOD and the FATHER by HIM.  (Col.3:17)
√√.      I join the heavenly hosts to say: “We give thanks to you, Lord God Almighty, the One who is and who was, because you have taken your great power and have begun to reign. (Rev 11:17)
√√.      I give thanks always for all things to God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ (Eph 5:20)
√√.      I add my voice whenever the living beings give glory and honor and thanks to the one sitting on the throne,the one who lives forever and ever  (Rev 4:9).
√√.      In every thing I give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning me (1 Thes 5:18).
521.   Lord I thank you for answering my prayers.
522. O Lord forgive me for any sin that’s making me powerless in the dream in Jesus’ Name.
523.  Father Lord I bring my dream life before You.
524.   Lord, I ask that you charge my dreams with your fire in Jesus’ Name.
525.   I break every curse issued against my dream life in the Name of Jesus.
526. I break and loose myself from every dream captivity in the Name of Jesus.
527. O Lord help me to draw closer to you in Jesus’ Name.
528. O Lord empower me to receive divine revelations in my dreams in the Name of Jesus.
529.   Every satanic power controlling my dream life be overthrown by fire in the Name of Jesus.
530.   Every evil bird programmed into my life from my place of birth come out now and die by fire in the Name of Jesus.
531.   O Lord, use my dreams to show me my divine spiritual assignment in the Name of Jesus.
532.   O Lord, give me dreams that will add to my life in the Name of Jesus.
533.   O Lord show me visions of heaven in my dreams in the Name of Jesus.
534.   I silence every evil voice speaking in my dreams in the Name of Jesus.
535.   I paralyze every satanic appearance in my dreams in Jesus’ Name.
536.   Dream attackers, eat your own flesh, drink your own blood in the Name of Jesus.
537.   Let my dreams become channels of divine revelations in Jesus’ Name.
538.   Every altar of dream manipulation fashioned against my life, receive divine judgment and burn to ashes in Jesus’ Name.
539.   Every strongman in my dreams, be arrested, be bound by hot chains and fetters of God in Jesus’ Name.
540. You strongman in my dreams, I release the fire of God against you, die and burn to ashes in the Name of Jesus.
541. Witchcraft dreams, clear away by fire in the Name of Jesus.
542. Every satanic arrow fired into my life in the dream, come out now and go back to your sender in Jesus’ Name.
543.   Satanic animals appearing in my dreams, catch fire and burn to ashes in the Name of Jesus.
544.   I withdraw my soul from the cage of witchcraft in the Name of Jesus.
545.   I withdraw my glory from every marine coven in the waters in Jesus’ Name.
546.   Let the weapons of warfare of my enemies turn against them in the Name of Jesus.
547.   I wipe off my name from every register of darkness in Jesus’ Name.
548.   Every power mobilizing to attack my progress, be scattered by thunder and fire in the Name of Jesus.
549.   I refuse to be numbered among the dead; my enemies shall die in my place in the Name of Jesus.
550.   Any satanic priest ministering at any altar of darkness against my destiny, be arrested by the fire of God in Jesus’ Name.
551.   Every satanic audience gathered to see my downfall receive the fire of God and be scattered without remedy in Jesus’ Name.
552.   O God arise, and disappoint the enterprise of the wicked against my life in Jesus’ Name.
553.   Let every evil expectation concerning my life receive double disappointment in Jesus’ Name.
554.   Every voice of darkness issuing curses against my life in the dream, be silenced by the Blood of Jesus.
555.   Every power drinking the milk and honey of my life through sex in the dream, vomit them now and die in the Name of Jesus.
556.  Every power, spirit or personality assigned to drink my blood in the dream, O God arise, feed them with their own flesh and
their own blood in Jesus’ Name.
557.   I shall not be afraid for the terror by night in the Name of Jesus.
558.   The pestilence that walks in darkness shall not prosper in my life in the Name of Jesus.
559.   O Lord, begin to recompense tribulation to those that trouble my dreams in the Name of Jesus.
560.   Every dream of demotion, you shall not stand neither shall you come to pass in the mighty Name of Jesus.
√√.    I arise to give thanks to you because of your righteous judgments. – Ps 119:62
√√.    I enter His gates with thanksgiving And His courts with praise, blessed be your holy name. – Ps 100:4
√√.    You are my God, and I give thanks to you; my God, I honor you highly. – Ps 118:28
√√.    In the day of my deliverance, I will say: “Give thanks to the LORD, call upon his name, make known his deeds among the peoples, proclaim that his name is exalted. – Isa 12:4
√√.    Open to me the gates of righteousness; I shall enter through them, I shall give thanks to the LORD. – Ps 118:19
561.   Every dream of poverty, you shall not stand neither shall you come to pass in the mighty name of Jesus.
562.   Every dream of stagnancy, you shall not stand neither shall You come to pass in the Mighty Name of Jesus.
563.   Every dream of backwardness, you shall not stand neither shall you come to pass in the Mighty Name of Jesus.
564.   Satanic bullets fired against my destiny in the dream, you shall not land, go back to your sender in the Name of Jesus.
565.   Every demon idol programmed to fight me in the dream, you shall not locate my address, go back and destroy your sender in Jesus’ Name.
566.   Every evil power demanding for my worship in the dream,
receive the raging fire of God’s judgment and be consumed in Jesus’ Name.
567.   Evil wedding ceremony in the dream, be consumed by fire in
the Name of Jesus.
568.   I reject, revoke and renounce every satanic marriage in the dream by the power in the Blood of Jesus.
569.   I declare that I am married to Jesus; let every power that
attempts to drag me into evil marriages in the dream receive immediate judgment by fire in Jesus’ Name.
570.   Every demonic wedding ring given to me in the dream, catch
fire and burn to ashes in the Name of Jesus.
571.   Every demonic wedding certificate issued against me in the dream, catch fire and burn to ashes in the Name of Jesus.
572.   I withdraw every marital vow made by me in the dream by the power in the Blood of Jesus.
573.   I set on fire every evil wedding garment and ornament in the dream in Jesus’ Name.
574.   Any power that has manipulated me into evil marriage in the dream, receive the judgment of fire, fall down and perish in Jesus’ Name.
575.   Any evil power that has gained access to my sex organs in the dream, let the anger and fury of the Lord overtake and consume you by fire in the Mighty Name of Jesus.
576.   Blood of Jesus, cleanse and purge my sex organs from evil
deposits and plantations of darkness in Jesus’ Name.
577.   Let all past defeats I have suffered in the dream be converted to victory in the Name of Jesus.
578.   Every personality wearing the faces of my loved ones in the
dream, be exposed and be disgraced by the light of God in Jesus’ Name.
579.   I cancel every appointment with sorrow and tragedy in the
dream in the Name of Jesus.
580.    Every satanic judgment against me in the dream, be cancelled by the Blood of Jesus.
581. My vehicle of destiny shall not crash in the Name of Jesus.
582. Evil consumption in the dream, be flushed out of my system by the Blood of Jesus.
583.   Strange children attached to my life in the dream, be roasted by fire in the Name of Jesus.
584.   Any covenant that I have formed with dark powers in the
dream, be broken by the power in the Blood of Jesus.
585.  Every evil agreement in the dream, be cancelled and be
rendered null and void by the power in the covenant Blood of Jesus.
586.   Any power laying evil claim of ownership upon my life in the
dream, be consumed by the fire of the Lord in Jesus’ Name.
587.    Strange pins, arrows and bullets fired into my life in the dream, I command you to materialize now and jump out by fire in the Name of Jesus Christ.
588.    O Lord my God, rearrange my dream life to receive divine revelations from You in Jesus’ Name.
589.   Any poison injected into my life in the dream, be drained out by the fire of God and the Blood of Jesus Christ.
590.   Every unequal yoke established against my life in the dream, be broken by the anointing of the Holy Spirit in Jesus’ Name.
591.   By the power that divided the Red Sea, O Lord separate me from evil dreams and nightmares in Jesus’ Name.
592.   Let every careful siege of the enemy in my dreams be scattered by the thunder and fire of the Lord in Jesus’ Name.
593.   O earth, O earth, O earth open up and swallow every satanic
army marching against me in the dream in Jesus’ Name.
594.   Let the sun, the moon and the stars begin to work against every satanic appearance in my dreams in the Name of Jesus Christ.
595.   O Lord, with your strong and sore sword, arise and cut into
pieces every leviathan in my dreams in Jesus’ Name.
596.   O Lord, give unto me the shoes of iron and brass to trample upon the head of my enemies in the dream in Jesus’ Name.
597.   Let the stormy winds of the Lord arise and destroy every satanic structure militating against my breakthroughs in the dream in Jesus’ Name.
598.   Every pursuing power projecting itself into my dreams, be arrested, be cast into the consuming fire of God’s judgment in Jesus’ Name.
599.   Every spiritual assassin hunting for my life in the dream, I command your weapons to backfire against you in Jesus’ Name.
600.    Let the angels of the Lord begin to read scriptures of doom and destruction against every power pursuing me in the dream in Jesus’ Name.
√√.    I thank you for answering my prayer and giving me victory! – Ps 118:21
√√.    But we your people, the sheep of your pasture, will give thanks to you forever; from generation to generation we will recount your praise. – Ps 79:13
√√.   With my mouth I will give thanks abundantly to the LORD; And in the midst of many I will praise Him – Ps 109:30
√√.   “I will praise you, O LORD. Although you were angry with me, your anger has turned away and you have comforted me. –Isa 12:1
√√.   I will give thanks to You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Wonderful are Your works, And my soul knows it very well. –Ps 139:14
√√.   To you, O God of my fathers, I give thanks and praise, for you have given me wisdom and might, and have now made known to me what we asked of you, for you have made known to us the king’s matter.” – Dan 2:23
√√.   I thank Christ Jesus our Lord, who has given me strength, that he considered me faithful, appointing me to his service. – 1 Tim 1:12
√√.   The LORD lives! Thanks be to my rock! May God, the rock of my salvation, be glorified – 2 Sam 22:47
√√.    I give thanks always for all things to God the Father through our Lord Jesus Christ. – Eph 5:20
√√.    God, the God of Israel, is awe-inspiring in his holy place. He gives strength and power to his people. Thanks be to God! – Ps 68:35
601.   Let my breakthroughs become too hot for the enemy to hinder in the Name of Jesus Christ.
602.    O Lord, let your majestic voice thunder against every satanic opposition in my dreams in Jesus’ Name.
603.    The seven bulls of Balaam shall not prosper against my life in the Name of Jesus Christ.
604.    The seven altars of Balaam shall not prosper against my life in the Name of Jesus Christ.
605.    Every carefully concealed trap set up against my life, turn
around and capture your owners in the Name of Jesus Christ.
606.    Every power putting stumbling blocks on my way of progress, fall by your own sword in Jesus’ Name.
607.    Whether the devil likes it or not, I shall experience full scale laughter this year in the Name of Jesus Christ.
608.    I demolish every satanic limitation placed upon my progress in the Name of Jesus Christ.
609.    Every garment of sorrow and tragedy, be roasted by fire in the Name of Jesus Christ.
610.   Arrows of death and hell fired against my life in the dream,
backfire and go back to sender in Jesus’ Name.
611.   Arrows of insanity targeted against my head, backfire and go
back to your sender now in the Name of Jesus Christ.
612.   Arrows of marital distress, backfire and go back to your sender now in the Name of Jesus Christ.
613.   Poverty activating arrows, backfire and go back to your sender now in the Name of Jesus Christ.
614.   Demonic laws energizing evil arrows against my life, be broken now in the Name of Jesus Christ.
615.    Let every evil unity against me be scattered by fire and thunder in the Name of Jesus Christ.
616.   O Lord, let sudden destruction break forth upon my enemies as a result of these prayers in Jesus’ Name.
617.  Let Miracles beget more Miracles in my life in Jesus’ Name.
618.  O Lord, cause me to experience 24-hour miracles as a result of these prayers in Jesus’ Name.
619.   Father Lord, let turnaround breakthroughs be my portion as
from today in Jesus’ Name.
620.   I enter into my season of joy and laughter by the power of the Holy Ghost in Jesus’ Name.
621.   Father Lord, help me to have a more intimate fellowship with you in Jesus’ Name.
622.   O Lord, let me experience you as Jehovah Rapha in my dreams in Jesus’ Name.
623.   Let the blood of Jesus speak peace unto my family in Jesus’ Name.
624.   It is written: I shall lend unto many nations and I shall not borrow; therefore I declare that debt is not my portion in the Name of Jesus Christ.
625.   I bind every strongman holding my goods in bondage in Jesus’ Name.
626.   I recover my properties from the warehouse of the strongman in Jesus’ Name.
627.   I command every power diverting my blessings in the spirit realm to fall down and perish in Jesus’ Name.
628.    All my buried virtues, receive resurrection now in the Name of Jesus Christ.
629.   Every covenant of lack and poverty, break now and release me in the Name of Jesus Christ.
630.   You evil taskmaster arresting divine benefits of people in this environment, receive the judgment of fire and burn to ashes in the Name of Jesus Christ.
631.   Every occult altar killing the prosperity of people living in this place, let the thunderbolts and fire from heaven strike and burn you to ashes in Jesus’ Name.
632. Holy Ghost, fill me with your fire of revival in Jesus’ Name.
633. I challenge every stronghold of sin in my life with the fire of the Holy Ghost in Jesus’ Name.
634.   Fire of God, burn to ashes every altar of sin and idolatry in my life in the Name of Jesus Christ.
635.   Let the voice of God thunder against all the enemies of my salvation in Jesus’ Name.
636.   Let the voice of the Holy Spirit speak destruction unto every darkness in my life in Jesus’ Name.
637.   Holy Ghost, breathe life into my Spirit, Soul and Body in Jesus’ Name.
638.   Let the light of God dispel every darkness in my life in Jesus’ Name.
639.   I arise out of darkness into light by the power of the Holy Ghost in Jesus’ Name.
640.   I arise out of weakness into strength by the anointing of the Holy Ghost in Jesus’ Name.
√√      From today, whatever I do in word or deed, I do all in the Name of the LORD JESUS, giving thanks to God and the FATHER by HIM.  (Col.3:17)
√√      I join the heavenly hosts to say: “We give thanks to YOU, LORD GOD ALMIGHTY, the One Who is and Who was, because YOU have taken YOUR Great Power and have begun to reign. (Rev 11:17)
√√      I give thanks always for all things to GOD and the FATHER in the Name of our Lord Jesus Christ (Eph 5:20)
√√.      I add my voice whenever the living beings give Glory and Honor and Thanks to the one sitting on the throne, the One Who lives forever and ever  (Rev 4:9).
√√      In every thing I give thanks: for this is the Will of GOD in Christ Jesus concerning me (1 Thes 5:18).
√√      I give thanks to the FATHER., who has qualified me to share in the inheritance of the saints in Light.  ( Col 1:12)
√√      I give  thanks to the LORD, for HE is Good: for HIS Mercy endures for ever. – Ps 107:1
√√      I give thanks to the LORD and proclaim his greatness; the whole world must hear what HE has done. – Ps 105:1
√√      I give thanks to the GOD of Heaven, for HIS Steadfast Love endures forever. – Ps 136:26
641. By the Power that divided the Red Sea, let every situation in my life receive the touch of fire in Jesus’ Name.
642. Holy Spirit, incubate my life in Jesus’ Name.
643. I speak destruction unto every evil growth in my body in the Name of Jesus Christ.
644. I release my spirit from every satanic chain and padlock by the power of the Holy Spirit in Jesus’ Name.
645. Holy Ghost, illuminate my life with the light of heaven in Jesus’ Name.
646. Let the fire of the Holy Ghost expose and burn to ashes every stranger hiding in any area of my life in Jesus’ Name.
647. Holy Ghost fire and thunder, answer every power calling out
my spirit in the night in Jesus’ Name.
648.    Every deadly incantation issued against my life, Holy Ghost fire and thunder answer them in Jesus’ Name.
649. Any personality or human agent submitting my name to
witchcraft covens in … (put in where you live, e.g. Tiruvarur, Tamil Nadu, INDIA.),  I relocate you to the land of the wicked and I release the earthquake of the Lord to swallow you in Jesus’ Name.
650. Any power using my photograph to manipulate my life, receive angelic slap now in the Name of Jesus.
651. Let every stumbling block fashioned against my Christian walk be consumed by fire in Jesus’ Name.
652. Holy Spirit, cleanse my heart with your fire and the blood of the Lamb in Jesus’ Name.
653. Holy Spirit, inflame my heart with the love of Christ in Jesus’
Name.
654. O Lord, let the fruit of the Spirit begin to manifest in my life in a powerful new way in the Name of Jesus Christ.
655. Let every stronghold of idolatry in my heart be thrown down and be destroyed by the thunder fire of God in Jesus’ Name.
656. O Lord, give unto me the gift of healing through the Spirit in Jesus’ name.
657. Spirit of the Living God, open my eyes to see in the spirit in Jesus’ name.
658. O Lord, open my ears to hear your voice clearly in Jesus’ name.
659. Thank you Lord for answering these prayers.
660.    Holy Ghost bulldozer, clear away every power blocking my advancement, in the Name of Jesus..
663.    O Lord, deliver me from the lies I tell myself in the Mighty Name of Jesus
664.    Holy Ghost, arise, wipe away my tears, in the Name of Jesus.
665.    Holy Spirit, teach me to pray through problems instead of praying about, it in the Name of Jesus.
666.    Holy Ghost bulldozer, clear away every power blocking my advancement, in the Name of Jesus.
667.    Holy Spirit, open my eyes to see beyond the visible to the invisible, in the Name of Jesus.
668.    Holy Ghost fire, circulate all over my being. for great exploits.
669.    Holy Ghost fire, destroy every satanic garments in my life, in the Name of Jesus.
670.    My mouth, receive the anointing of the over comer, in the Name of Jesus.
671.    Spirit of the living God, quicken the whole of my being, in the Name of Jesus.
 672.    Holy Spirit, uncover my darkest secrets, in the Name of Jesus.
673.     You spirit of confusion, loose your hold over my life, in the Name of Jesus.
674.     In the power of the Holy Spirit, I defy satan’s power upon my career, in the Name of Jesus.
675.     Holy Spirit fire, ignite me to the glory of God, in the Name of Jesus.
676.     Oh Lord, let the anointing of the Holy Spirit break every yoke of backwardness in my life.
 677.    I open wide all doors leading to my blessings, victory and breakthroughs which the enemies have closed, in the Name of Jesus.
677.     Let the spirit of excellence come upon me, in Jesus’ Name.
678.     Holy Spirit, I invite You into my imagination.
679.     Excellent spirit of God, possess me and my children in the Name of Jesus.
√√.  Save us, O God our Savior; gather us and deliver us from the nations, that we may give thanks to your holy name, that we may glory in your praise.” – 1 Chr 16:35
√√.  I arise to give thanks to you because of your righteous judgments. – Ps 119:62
√√.  I enter His gates with thanksgiving And His courts with praise, blessed be your holy name. – Ps 100:4
√√.  You are my God, and I give thanks to you; my God, I honor you highly. – Ps 118:28
√√.  In the day of my deliverance, I will say: “Give thanks to the LORD, call upon his name, make known his deeds among the peoples, proclaim that his name is exalted. – Isa 12:4
√√. Open to me the gates of righteousness; I shall enter through them, I shall give thanks to the LORD. – Ps 118:19
√√.  I thank you for answering my prayer and giving me victory! – Ps 118:21
√√. But we your people, the sheep of your pasture, will give thanks to you forever; from generation to generation we will recount your praise. – Ps 79:13
√√.  With my mouth I will give thanks abundantly to the LORD; And in the midst of many I will praise Him – Ps 109:30
√√.  “I will praise you, O LORD. Although you were angry with me, your anger has turned away and you have comforted me. –Isa 12:1
√√. I will give thanks to You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Wonderful are Your works, And my soul knows it very well. –Ps 139:14
√√.  To you, O God of my fathers, I give thanks and praise, for you have given me wisdom and might, and have now made known to me what we asked of you, for you have made known to us the king’s matter.” – Dan 2:23
√√. I thank Christ Jesus our Lord, who has given me strength, that he considered me faithful, appointing me to his service. – 1 Tim 1:12
√√. The LORD lives! Thanks be to my rock! May God, the rock of my salvation, be glorified – 2 Sam 22:47
√√. I give thanks always for all things to God the Father through our Lord Jesus Christ. – Eph 5:20
√√.  God, the God of Israel, is awe-inspiring in his holy place. He gives strength and power to his people. Thanks be to God! – Ps 68:35661.    O Lord, liberate my spirit to follow the leading of the Holy Spirit.
662.    Holy Spirit, teach me to pray through problems instead of praying about, it in the Name of Jesus.