Skip to main content

POWER MUST CHANGE HANDS 2



241.   O Lord remember your covenant of salt; restore to me all my stolen benefits in the Mighty Name of Jesus Christ.
242.   Every root of ancestral demon worship in my life, be uprooted by the axe of the Holy Ghost in the Name of Jesus Christ.
243.   Every dark river flowing down to me from my father’s house, I cut you off in the Name of Jesus Christ.
244.   Every dark river flowing down to me from my mother’s house, I cut you off in the Name of Jesus Christ.
245.   Let the secret of strange children in my family be exposed and be disgraced in the Name of Jesus Christ.
246. Any power claiming evil ownership over my life, as a result of demonic worship in my bloodline, I nullify your claims with the Blood of Jesus Christ.
247. O Lord, empower me to rise above my roots and my foundation in the Name of Jesus Christ.
248.    It is written: By strength shall no man prevail; every strongman reigning in my family, be destroyed by the stormy winds of the Lord in Jesus Christ’ Name.
249. Anything buried in the ground to pollute my destiny, I cancel your powers and render your assignment null and void by the power in the Blood of the Lamb.
250. O Lion of Judah, arise and roar against every dragon in my
family line in the Name of Jesus.
251. Every foundational serpent in my dreams, be destroyed by the sword of the Lord in the Name of Jesus.
252. In the presence of those asking for my God, O Lord arise and manifest your power in the Name of Jesus Christ.
253. Evil trees growing in my family, I curse you to wither and die from the roots in the Name of Jesus Christ.
254. Evil family altars in my father’s house, catch fire and burn to ashes in Jesus’ Name.
255. Evil family altars in my mother’s house, catch fire and burn to ashes in Jesus’ Name.
256. Marine altars where evil decisions are taken against my life,catch fire and burn to ashes in the Name of Jesus.
257. Thou altars of the queen of heaven militating against my
progress in life, catch fire now and burn to ashes in the Mighty Name of Jesus Christ.
258. Evil territorial altars controlling my environment, catch fire and burn to ashes in the Name of Jesus Christ.
259. Thou altars of leviathan in my environment, receive the fire and brimstone of God’s Judgment and burn to ashes in Jesus Christ’ Name.
260.    I recover the key of my destiny from the hands of evil altars in Jesus Christ’ Name.
261. I command the horns of the altar of satan in my family to turn
around and swallow their agents in the Name of Jesus Christ.
262. I decree civil war to break out in the camp of sorcerers, diviners, enchanters, witchcraft and marine agents militating against my destiny in Jesus’ Name.
263. I release my destiny from the captivity of witchcraft altars in my environment in Jesus’ Name.
264. I release my Divine benefits from the captivity of marine altars by the Power in the Blood of Jesus.
265. Any power assigned to cut my hair in the dream, I bury you now in the Name of Jesus.
266. I break every demonic glass ceiling placed upon the progress of my family line.
267. Every coffin spirit operating in my household, I bury you now in the Name of Jesus Christ.
268.    Any man or woman that has accepted witchcraft in order to fight me, I release the sword of fire to pursue them to destruction in Jesus’ Name.
269. Any power that has declared war against my life, I hand you over to the God of Battle in Jesus’ Name.
270. They that rise up against me shall perish; they that fight against me shall be as nothing in Jesus’ Name.
271. I destroy and throw down every witchcraft operation against my Family in Jesus’ Name.
272. Every power swallowing my Blessings, vomit them now and die in the Name of Jesus Christ.
273. Every gate of evil transfer of virtues in my life, be closed, be
sealed forever by the Blood of Jesus Christ.
274. Every Goliath and Pharaoh working against my moving forward, receive the sulphur, brimstone and fire of God’s Judgment in Jesus’ Name.
275. Thou witchcraft mantle transferred from generation to
generation in my family line, be consumed by the fire of God in Jesus’ Name.
276. Every evil gathering in the waters to discuss my case, let the seaquake of the Lord scatter them unto desolation in Jesus’ Name.
277. Every satanic meeting in the heavens to pass judgment against me, be visited by the white stone of God’s Judgment in the Mighty Name of Jesus Christ.
278. Every power summoning my spirit for evil, receive angelic slap, be eaten up by worms of fire in Jesus’ Name.
279. Every spirit of Herod assigned to kill good things in my life, receive angelic slap, be eaten up by worms of fire in Jesus’ Name.
280.    Every satanic animal programmed into my body, hear the Word of the Lord: You are a stranger, therefore come out of your hiding places and die by Fire in the Name of Jesus Christ.
1.      From today, whatever I do in word or deed, I do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father by Him.  (Col.3:17)
2.      I join the heavenly hosts to say: “We give thanks to You, Lord God Almighty, the One who is and who was, because You have taken Your Great Power and have begun to reign. (Rev 11:17)
3.      I give thanks always for all things to God and the Father in the Name of our Lord Jesus Christ (Eph 5:20)
4.      I add my voice whenever the living beings give Glory and Honor and thanks to the One sitting on the throne, the One who lives forever and ever  (Rev 4:9).
5.      In every thing I give thanks: for this is the Will of God in Christ Jesus concerning me (1 Thes 5:18).
281. Every pillar of witchcraft in my family, be pulled down by the thunder fire of God in Jesus’ Name.
282.    Every pillar of witchcraft in my workplace, be destroyed, be thrown down by the power of the Holy Ghost in Jesus’ Name.
283. Every pillar of witchcraft in my dwelling place, be uprooted, be cast into the fire of judgment in Jesus’ Name.
284.    Evil powers hanging in my neighborhood against my progress, receive the fire of God and burn to ashes in Jesus’ Name.
285. Every satanic agent assigned to monitor my life in the church, fall down and perish in the Name of Jesus Christ.
286.    Every satanic horse and rider pursuing my destiny, collide with the Rock of Ages and perish in the Name of Jesus Christ.
287.   Every witchcraft animal in my dreams, crash into the Rock of Ages and die in the Name of Jesus.
288.    I withdraw the legal rights of every power assigned to transfer my blessings in Jesus’ name.
289.    Let the angelic executioner of the Almighty arrest and cut to pieces every evil bird flying for my sake in the name of Jesus.
290.    Every satanic agent in my environment passing evil information about my life, be broken to pieces, be crushed to powder by the Rock of my Salvation in Jesus’ Name.
291.   Locust and caterpillar spirits assigned to eat up the fruits of my labor, be roasted by fire in the Name of Jesus Christ.
292.   All my virtues transferred through sex in the dream I recover them now by fire in the Name of Jesus Christ.
293.   Every evil burden and load transferred into my life through sex in the dream, be consumed by fire in the Name of Jesus Christ.
294.   Any incurable disease transferred into my life in the dream, come out now and die in the Name of Jesus Christ.
295.   Thou generational evil altar in my father’s house, you shall not prosper anymore in my life; therefore I command you to die in the Name of Jesus.
296. (Pick from the list below and begin to pray like this)
You the spirit of _______, you shall not prosper in my life; therefore come out now, catch fire and burn to ashes in the Name of Jesus Christ.
(1).  Infirmity    (2).  Worry
(3).  Fear -       (4).  Adultery
(5).  Pride -       (6). Selfishness -
(7).  Competition - (8).   Slumber
(9).  Failure - (10)     Envy -
(11). strife -   (11)     Scarcity
(*) Jezebel -       (**).   Cain -
(+) Esau -           (++).  Achan
(•) Pisgah -       (••).    Ahab -  (~)Witchcraft - (~~)  Wasters
297.   I bind the source of power of demonic consultants hired against me in the Name of Jesus.
298.    Every satanic dog barking at my blessings, fall down and die in the mighty Name of Jesus.
299.   Every spirit of the waster assigned against me, go back and waste your senders in the name of Jesus Christ.
300.    All my seed that has been captured and buried inside the water, receive deliverance by fire in the Name of Jesus.
301.    I tear down every altar of Baal standing against my destiny by the power of the Holy Ghost in Jesus’ Name.
302.    All my enemies shall lick the dust like a serpent, they shall be afraid of the Lord my God in Jesus’ Name.
303.    I erect an altar of perpetual prosperity for myself and my generations in the Name of Jesus Christ.
304.    Any evil house constructed to steal my virtues in the spirit, be destroyed by fire in the Name of Jesus Christ.
305.   Any marine agent that has accepted evil assignment against my life, let the thunderbolts of God from heaven fall and consume them without remedy in the Name of Jesus Christ.
306.    Every demonic color in my dream, be roasted by fire in Jesus’ Name.
307.   I refuse to eat at the dining table of my enemies in the Name of Jesus Christ.
308.    O Lord, fill me afresh with your Spirit day by day in Jesus’ Name.
309.    O Lord, let your yoke-breaking anointing fall upon me now in Jesus’ Name.
310.   O Lord, let your gift of discernment begin to manifest in my life in a powerful new way in Jesus’ Name.
311.   O Lord, break me, remold me and fill me with your power for exploits in Jesus’ Name.
312.   Father Lord, help me to live a clean and holy life before you in Jesus’ Name.
313.   Father, help me to be addicted to your Word everyday in Jesus’ Name.
314.   Father, create a thirst and hunger in my soul for the deep
things of God in Jesus’ Name.
315.   O Lord, help me to live a life of fasting and prayer from today onward in Jesus’ Name.
316.   O Lord, inflame my heart with a love and passion for you in Jesus’ Name.
317.   O Lord, give me physical and spiritual stamina to arise each day and do exploits for your kingdom in Jesus’ Name.
318.   Lord, help me to hear the voice of the Holy Spirit clearly in
Jesus’ Name.
319.   Father, open my spiritual eyes to see your glory in Jesus’ Name.
320.    Lord I thank you for answering my prayers.
321.   I use the key of David to unlock the bowels of the earth, and to release my portion by fire in the mighty Name of Jesus.
(+).      I give thanks to the Father, who has qualified me to share in the inheritance of the saints in Light.  ( Col 1:12)
(+).      I give  thanks to the LORD, for he is good: for his mercy endures for ever. – Ps 107:1
(+).      I give thanks to the LORD and proclaim his greatness; the whole world mus hear what he has done. – Ps 105:1
(+).      I give thanks to the God of heaven, for his steadfast love endures forever. – Ps 136:26
(+).  Save us, O God our Savior; gather us and deliver us from the nations, that we may give thanks to Your Holy Name, that we may Glory in Your Praise.” – 1 Chr 16:35
(+).  I arise to give thanks to you because of your righteous judgments. – Ps 119:62
(+).  I enter His gates with Thanksgiving And His courts with Praise, blessed be Your Holy Name. – Ps 100:4
(*).  You are my God, and I give thanks to you; my God, I honor you highly. – Ps 118:28
(*).  In the day of my deliverance, I will say: “Give thanks to the LORD, call upon his name, make known his deeds among the peoples, proclaim that his name is exalted. – Isa 12:4
(*). Open to me the gates of righteousness; I shall enter through them, I shall give thanks to the LORD. – Ps 118:19
(*).  I thank you for answering my prayer and giving me victory! – Ps 118:21
(*). But we your people, the sheep of your pasture, will give thanks to you forever; from generation to generation we will recount your praise. – Ps 79:13
(*).  With my mouth I will give thanks abundantly to the LORD; And in the midst of many I will praise Him – Ps 109:30
(*).  “I will praise you, O LORD. Although you were angry with me, your anger has turned away and you have comforted me. –Isa 12:1
(*). I will give thanks to You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Wonderful are Your works, And my soul knows it very well. –Ps 139:14
••.  To you, O God of my fathers, I give thanks and praise, for you have given me wisdom and might, and have now made known to me what we asked of you, for you have made known to us the king’s matter.” – Dan 2:23
••. I thank Christ Jesus our Lord, who has given me strength, that he considered me faithful, appointing me to his service. – 1 Tim 1:12
••. The LORD lives! Thanks be to my rock! May God, the rock of my salvation, be glorified – 2 Sam 22:47
••. I give thanks always for all things to God the Father through our Lord Jesus Christ. – Eph 5:20
••.  God, the God of Israel, is awe-inspiring in his holy place. He gives strength and power to his people. Thanks be to God! – Ps 68:35
322. I command a release of all my virtues buried in the earth now in the mighty Name of Jesus Christ.
323. Thou womb of the earth, open up now and release my portion by fire in the Name of Jesus Christ.
324. Anything buried in the ground to hinder my progress in this land be neutralized, be scattered by the fire of God in the mighty Name of Jesus Christ.
325. Any evil land covenant working against my destiny, break by fire and the Blood of Jesus in Jesus Christ’ Name.
326. Any evil voice crying against me in the earth, be silenced forever by “It is finished” word of the Lord in Jesus Christ’ Name.
327. I reject disgrace; I bury all my shame and reproach today in the Name of Jesus Christ.
328. Any power using the dust or sand of the earth to manipulate my life, receive divine judgment by fire, fall down and die in the mighty Name of Jesus Christ.
329. It is written: Wherever the sole of my feet shall tread upon is given to me for a possession; therefore from today I drink the milk and honey of this land in Jesus’ Name.
330.    From today every good thing I touch in this land shall prosper in the mighty Name of Jesus.
331. Every power firing arrows into the ground to manipulate my
destiny, fall down and die in Jesus’ Name.
332. Thunder and fire of God, locate and scatter every evil meeting on the land, in the waters, in the air against my life in the Name of Jesus.
333. O earth, O earth, O earth as from this day refuse to respond to the instructions of my enemies in Jesus’ Name.
334. Evil altars in the bowels of the earth where my case has been taken to, be destroyed by the earthquake and thunder of the Lord in Jesus’ Name.
335. You evil custodians of wealth in this land, I bind you with hot chains and fetters of God and I recover my portion from your hands in Jesus’ Name.
336. Any curse programmed to afflict people living in this land,
break and release your captives for my sake in the mighty Name of Jesus Christ.
337. Serpentine powers operating freely in this land, I arrest and lock you up with hot chains and fetters of God in Jesus’ Name.
338. Swallowing powers roaming about in this place, I bind and dispatch you to the pit in the Mighty Name of Jesus.
339. I throw down every shackle of captivity; I arise and possess my divine benefits in this land in the Name of Jesus.
340.    Instead of problems, I shall meet opportunity; instead of demotion, I receive 7-fold promotion in this land in the Name of Jesus.
341. I set on fire every local satanic technology used to monitor my life in this land in the Mighty Name of Jesus.
342. I neutralize every arrow fired into the ground to divert my
blessings by the power in the blood of Jesus in Jesus’ Name.
343. Thou power of the grave, loose your hold upon my inheritance in the Mighty Name of Jesus.
344. I shall not suffer loss in this land in the Name of Jesus Christ.
345. O Lord, break forth upon my enemies like a breach of water in
the Name of Jesus Christ.
346. Any evil voice calling out my name in the dark be silenced by the Blood of Jesus Christ.
347. My God shall arise and all my enemies shall scatter in the Name of Jesus Christ.
348. Wherever demons, witches, spirits are gathered against me, O thunder and fire of God, locate and scatter them in the Name of Jesus.
349. Every evil gate blocking my blessings in this land, be uprooted and be cast into the fire in the Name of Jesus.
350. Evil gates of my father’s house working against my destiny, be uprooted and be roasted by fire in the Name of Jesus.
351. Stargazers monitoring my life from near and afar, receive angelic slap, be consumed by worms of fire in the Mighty Name of Jesus.
352. Anyone reporting me to evil consultants in the land, receive
divine judgment, fall down and perish in Jesus’ Name.
353. Any evil consultant accepting any case against me, receive angelic slap, be consumed by worms of fire in the Name of Jesus Christ.
354. Any evil altar deliberating on my case, receive divine judgment catch fire and burn to ashes in the Name of Jesus Christ.
355. I grab the dust of the earth by faith; as I release it let it travel like missiles into the camp of all the enemies of my soul in the Name of Jesus Christ.
(symbolically scoop the dust with your hands and sprinkle it in the air).
356. Agents of darkness gathered against me in the waters, be arrested and be bound by the naval angels of the Lord in Jesus’ Name.
357. Evil gates in the waters standing against my destiny, catch fire and burn to ashes in the Name of Jesus Christ.
358. I use the key of David, I open the storehouses under the waters and I release my portion by fire in the Name of Jesus Christ.
359. I command my blessings to hear the word of the Lord: Jump
out of captivity and locate me now in the Name of Jesus.
360.    Thou Lazarus of my destiny detained in the waters, hear the word of the Lord: Come forth now in the Mighty Name of Jesus.
√√.    To you, O God of my fathers, I give thanks and praise, for You have given me Wisdom and Might, and have now made known to me what we asked of You, for You have made known to us the king’s matter.” – Dan 2:23
√√.   I thank Christ Jesus our Lord, Who has given me strength, that he considered me faithful, appointing me to HIS Service. – 1 Tim 1:12
√√.   The LORD lives! Thanks be to my Rock! May God, the Rock of my Salvation, be Glorified – 2 Sam 22:47
√√.    I give thanks always for all things to God the Father through our Lord Jesus Christ. – Eph 5:20
√√.    God, the God of Israel, is awe-inspiring in HIS Holy place. HE gives strength and power to HIS people. Thanks be to God! – Ps 68:35
361. I loose my blessings from the evil chains of captivity in Jesus Christ’ Name.
362. I command a release of all my virtues swallowed by the waters in the Name of Jesus Christ.
363. Every marine strongman standing guard over my blessings receive Divine Judgment, be bound, be roasted by fire in the Name of Jesus Christ.
364. Thou prison houses and storehouses in the waters, open up now and release my portion by fire in the Name of Jesus Christ.
365. Any evil covenant formed with the water in order to hinder my Blessings, break by fire and the Blood of Jesus in Jesus’ Name.
366. Every evil voice in the waters crying against my destiny be silenced forever by the voice of the Lord in Jesus’ Name.
367. I cast every marine serpent into the fire of God’s judgment in the Name of Jesus.
368. Every arrow fired into my head, jump out now and go back to your sender in Jesus’ Name.
369. Every arrow fired into my blood, jump out now and go back to your sender in the Name of Jesus Christ.
370. Every arrow fired into my eyes jump out now go back to your sender in the Name of Jesus.
371. Every arrow fired into my throat jump out now go back to your sender in the Name of Jesus.
372. Every arrow fired into my legs jump out now go back to your sender in the Name of Jesus.
373. (For women only) every arrow fired into my womb, jump out now go back to your sender in the Name of Jesus Christ.
374. Every arrow fired into my life through placenta manipulation jump out now go back to your sender in the Name of Jesus Christ.
375. Every arrow fired into my backbone jump out now go back to your sender in Jesus’ Name.
376. Every arrow fired into my intestines jump out now go back to your sender in the Name of Jesus Christ.
377. Every arrow fired into my heart, jump out now go back to your sender in the Name of Jesus Christ.
378. Arrows circulating in my body, be arrested and be evacuated by the Blood of Jesus.
379. Poisons circulating in my body, be arrested and be vaporized by fire in the Name of Jesus Christ.
380.    I speak to the water in my body: Refuse to cooperate with the poison and arrows of the enemy in the Name of Jesus Christ.
381. Any power speaking evil into my blood, receive Divine Judgment by fire, fall down and perish in Jesus Christ’ Name.
382. Evil altars working against me in the waters, receive divine judgment and burn to ashes in the Name of Jesus.
383. I withdraw my photographs from every evil altar by fire in the Name of Jesus Christ.
384. I withdraw my photographs from evil altars in the land by fire
in the Name of Jesus Christ.
385. I withdraw my photographs from evil altars in the waters by
fire in the Name of Jesus.
386. I withdraw my photographs from evil altars at the gate in the
Name of Jesus Christ.
387. I withdraw my photographs from evil altars in the heavens in
the Name of Jesus Christ.
388.    I withdraw my photographs from evil altars underneath the earth in the Name of Jesus.
389. Blood of Jesus, wipe off every evil record about my life in the heavens, the earth and the waters in Jesus’ Name.
390.    Every marine decree against my destiny, be broken by the Blood of Jesus in the Mighty Name of Jesus Christ.
391. Every power firing arrows into the waters to manipulate my life, perish with your arrows in the Name of Jesus Christ.
392. (With your finger pointed to the sky)
I use the key of David to
unlock the storehouses of the heavens and I command my portion to be released by fire in the Mighty Name of Jesus.
393. You spirits and powers of the air, I bind and paralyze your activities against my life in Jesus’ Name.
394. Every ancient law programmed into the heavens to block my rainfall, be broken and be cancelled now by the Power in the Blood of Jesus.
395. You spirits and powers of the air, release my arrested Blessings by fire in the Name of Jesus.
396. Any power assigned to shut my heavens and convert it to brass, receive Divine Judgment, fall down and perish in the Name of Jesus Christ.
397. O Lord my God, open the heavens unto me and cause it to rain abundance upon my life in the Name of Jesus Christ.
398. LORD, I request angelic reinforcement; let 12 legions of Your military angels be dispatched to assist me in this battle in the Mighty Name of Jesus.
399. Any evil voice crying against my open heavens be silenced by the Blood of Jesus Christ.
400.   I pull down every power of the queen of heaven working against my moving forward in the Name of Jesus.
√√      In every thing I give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning me (1 Thes 5:18).
√√      I give thanks to the Father, who has qualified me to share in the inheritance of the Saints in Light.  ( Col 1:12)
√√      I give  thanks to the LORD, for HE is good: for HIS Mercy endures for ever. – Ps 107:1
√√      I give thanks to the LORD and proclaim HIS Greatness; the whole world must hear what HE has done. – Ps 105:1
√√      I give thanks to the God of heaven, for HIS Steadfast Love endures forever. – Ps 136:26
√√    Save us, O God our Savior; gather us and deliver us from the nations, that we may give thanks to Your Holy Name, that we may Glory in Your Praise.” – 1 Chr 16:35
√√     I arise to give thanks to You because of your Righteous Judgments. – Ps 119:62
√√     I enter His gates with thanksgiving And His courts with Praise, Blessed be Your Holy Name. – Ps 100:4
√√    You are my God, and I give thanks to you; my God, I honor You Highly. – Ps 118:28
√√    In the day of my deliverance, I will say: “Give thanks to the LORD, call upon HIS Name, make known HIS Deeds among the peoples, proclaim that HIS Name is exalted. – Isa 12:4
√√    Open to me the gates of righteousness; I shall enter through them, I shall give thanks to the LORD. – Ps 118:19
401. I come against every agent of the queen of heaven in the water and in the air in the Mighty Name of Jesus.
402.   Evil altars of the queen of heaven hindering my Blessings, be consumed by the fire of God’s Divine Judgment in Jesus’ Mighty Name.
403.    You the queen of heaven, I bind you with hot chains and fetters of God; I paralyze your assignment against my life and family in the Mighty Name of Jesus Christ.
404.    I trample upon your serpents and scorpions by the power and authority in the Word of God in Jesus’ name.
405. Every agent of the queen of heaven in my life, be exposed and be disgraced by fire in the Name of Jesus Christ.
406.    Every avenue through which the queen of heaven has been gaining access into my life, be closed forever by the Blood of Jesus Christ.
407. Thunder and fire of God, locate and scatter every occult
meeting in the heavens against my destiny in the Name of Jesus Christ.
408.    O Lord, rain down sulphur, brimstone and hailstone upon
every witchcraft meeting against my life in Jesus’ Name.
409.    Let the Divine carpenters of the Lord dig up and destroy every hidden foundation of witchcraft in my family in the Name of Jesus Christ.
410. Thou principalities in my heavens, be shaken out and be
overthrown by fire in the Name of Jesus.
411. I speak destruction unto every root of infirmity programmed against my life from the heavens in the Name of Jesus Christ.
412. I speak destruction unto every root of captivity programmed against my life from the heavens in the Name of Jesus Christ.
413. I speak destruction unto every root of poverty programmed against my life from the heavens in the Name of Jesus Christ.
414. I speak destruction unto every root of backwardness programmed against my life from the heavens in the Name of Jesus.
415. I speak destruction unto every root of failure programmed against my life from the heavens in the Name of Jesus Christ.
416. I speak destruction unto every satanic embargo established against my life from the heavens in the Name of Jesus Christ.
417. I speak destruction unto every satanic roadblock mounted against my life from the heavens in the Name of Jesus.
418. Any satanic blanket in the heavens covering my glory be consumed by the fire of God in Jesus’ name.
419. Evil hands of darkness troubling my family, be cut of now in the Name of Jesus.
420.   Satanic timetable and clock ticking against my life, be destroyed by thunder fire of God in Jesus’ Name.
421. I speak confusion of tongues into evil agreements, evil unity and evil communication against my life in Jesus’ Name.
422. I speak destruction unto every habitation of sickness and disease in my body in the Name of Jesus.
423. I speak destruction unto every satanic arrow fired against my life in the Name of Jesus.
424. I speak destruction unto witchcraft agents on assignment against my destiny in Jesus’ Name.
425. I speak destruction unto the devices and gadgets of darkness in the Mighty Name of Jesus Christ.
426. I speak destruction unto familiar spirits working against my life in the Name of Jesus.
427. I speak destruction unto ancestral spirits working against my life in the Name of Jesus.
428.    I speak destruction unto charismatic witchcraft assigned to manipulate my life in the Name of Jesus Christ.
429. I speak destruction unto territorial powers and spirits assigned to swallow my Blessings in Jesus’ Name.
430.    I speak destruction unto bondage distributors and their agents in my environment in Jesus’ Name.
431. I speak destruction unto satanic spies operation in my workplace in Jesus’ Name.
432. I speak destruction unto every agent of evil transfer in my environment in Jesus’ Mighty Name.
433. Thou heavens of my destiny, open by fire in the Name of Jesus.
434. O earth, open your mouth and swallow every satanic flood of affliction unleashed against my family in the Name of Jesus.
435. I rebuke every satanic wind unleashed against my life and I command it to be still in the Mighty Name of Jesus.
436. O Lord, reward every diviner working against my life with madness and confusion in Jesus’ Name.
437. Waters of affliction of my father’s house, dry up by fire in the Mighty Name of Jesus.
438. Every satanic reinforcement against my life, be scattered by the thunder fire of God in the Name of Jesus Christ.
439. Evil altars of my father’s house speaking against my moving forward, be consumed by fire in the Name of Jesus Christ.
440.    Evil altars of my mother’s house speaking against my moving forward, be roasted by fire in the Name of Jesus Christ.
√√      From today, whatever I do in word or deed, I do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father by HIM.  (Col.3:17)
√√      I join the heavenly hosts to say: “We give thanks to You, Lord God Almighty, the One who is and who was, because You have taken Your Great Power and have begun to reign. (Rev 11:17)
√√      I give thanks always for all things to God and the Father in the Name of our Lord Jesus Christ. (Eph 5:20)
√√      I add my voice whenever the living beings give Glory and Honor and thanks to the one sitting on the throne,the One Who lives forever and ever  (Rev 4:9).
√√      In every thing I give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning me (1 Thes 5:18).
√√      I give thanks to the Father, who has qualified me to share in the inheritance of the Saints in Light.  ( Col 1:12)
√√      I give  thanks to the LORD, for HE is good: for HIS Mercy endures for ever. – Ps 107:1
√√      I give thanks to the LORD and proclaim HIS Greatness; the whole world must hear what HE has done. – Ps 105:1
√√      I give thanks to the God of heaven, for HIS Steadfast Love endures forever. – Ps 136:26
√√    Save us, O God our Savior; gather us and deliver us from the nations, that we may give thanks to Your Holy Name, that we may Glory in Your Praise.” – 1 Chr 16:35
√√     I arise to give thanks to You because of your Righteous Judgments. – Ps 119:62
√√     I enter His gates with thanksgiving And His courts with Praise, Blessed be Your Holy Name. – Ps 100:4
√√    You are my God, and I give thanks to you; my God, I honor You Highly. – Ps 118:28
√√    In the day of my deliverance, I will say: “Give thanks to the LORD, call upon HIS Name, make known HIS Deeds among the peoples, proclaim that HIS Name is exalted. – Isa 12:4
√√    Open to me the gates of righteousness; I shall enter through them, I shall give thanks to the LORD. – Ps 118:19
√√    I thank you for answering my prayer and giving me victory! – Ps 118:21
√√.   But we Your people, the sheep of Your pasture, will give thanks to You forever; from generation to generation we will recount Your Praise. – Ps 79:13
√√.    With my mouth I will give thanks abundantly to the LORD; And in the midst of many I will Praise HIM – Ps 109:30
√√   “I will praise you, O LORD. Although you were angry with me, Your anger has turned away and You have comforted me. –Isa 12:1
√√    I will give thanks to You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Wonderful are Your works, And my soul knows it very well. –Ps 139:14
√√.    To you, O God of my fathers, I give thanks and praise, for You have given me Wisdom and Might, and have now made known to me what we asked of You, for You have made known to us the king’s matter.” – Dan 2:23
√√.   I thank Christ Jesus our Lord, Who has given me strength, that he considered me faithful, appointing me to HIS Service. – 1 Tim 1:12
√√.   The LORD lives! Thanks be to my Rock! May God, the Rock of my Salvation, be Glorified – 2 Sam 22:47
√√.    I give thanks always for all things to God the Father through our Lord Jesus Christ. – Eph 5:20
√√.    God, the God of Israel, is awe-inspiring in HIS Holy place. HE gives strength and power to HIS people. Thanks be to God! – Ps 68:35