PRAYER COVERING


THE JESUS AFFIRMATIONS




v I rejoice, my reward in heaven is great.

v I share the Light of CHRIST.

v I work for good to Glorify GOD.

v GODS WILL is done in my life.

v GOD will meet my needs today.

v GOD has forgiven my sins.

v GOD will help me to recognize temptations and make wise choices.

v Riches beyond imagination wait for me in Heaven.

v I will serve GOD.

v I trust my needs will be met.

v I will not judge others.

v With every decision I will choose to do what is right.

v I am known by my good actions.

v I have built my life upon the word of GOD.

v My sins are forgiven.

v I follow CHRIST.

v My faith has made me whole.

v I strive for Peace in all my actions.

v THE HOLY SPIRIT works through me.

v I work but do not tire.

v I hear the WORD OF GOD.

v I give all my fears to CHRIST.

v With GOD all things are possible.

v I take an attitude of LOVE toward everyone I meet.


       PRAISE THE LORD:

    Abba Father  - I Praise YOU.


    Loving Father - I Praise YOU.  

    Everlasting Father  - I Praise YOU.

    Heavenly Father  - I Praise YOU. 
  
    Father of Spirits  - I Praise YOU.  
  
    Father of lights 
     
    Father of Mercies 

    Father of glory  
     
    Father who created me

    Father who made me   

    Father who established me  - I Praise YOU.

    My Father  - I Praise You. 
   
    One Father of all - I Praise YOU.

    Father of our Lord Jesus Christ 
    
    Righteous Father   

    Father who is in secret  

    Father of the righteous 

    Father of Israel   
   
    Living Father   

    Father who is going to give the Kingdom with good pleasure 

   The Most high God  - I Praise YOU.

   Great God  - I Praise YOU.    
  
   God of gods - I Praise YOU. 

   Living God - I Praise YOU. 
    
   Loving God - I Praise YOU.   

   God of Love and peace   

    Eternal God     
  
    God of all comforts  

    God of patience and consolation 

    God of glory  
    
    God of my mercy - I Praise YOU. 
   
    God who called me by His glory - I Praise YOU

    God of Abraham - I Praise YOU.
      
    God of Isaac - I Praise YOU.
      
    God of Jacob - I Praise YOU. 
   
    God of Jeshurun 
        
    God of Israel 
    
    God of Elijah 
     
    God of David 
     
    God of Daniel   
  
    God of Shadrach, Meshach and Abed Nego - I Praise YOU.

    God the Father - I Praise YOU.

    God of our fathers  - I Praise YOU. 
  
    My father’s God  - I Praise YOU.  
     
    God of the valleys - I Praise YOU. 
    
    God of the hills  

    God of the whole earth   
   
    God who is overall, the eternally blessed
    
    God of all kingdoms of the earth 
        
    God of heaven and earth - I Praise YOU.

PRAYER COVERING

Dear Heavenly Father, I pray this prayer in the power of the Holy Spirit. In the name of Jesus Christ, I bind, rebuke and bring to no effect, all division, discord, disunity, strife, anger, wrath, murder, criticism, condemnation, pride, envy, jealousy, gossip, slander, evil speaking, complaining, lying, false teaching, false gifts, false manifestations, lying signs and wonders, poverty, fear of lack, fear spirits, murmuring spirits, hindering spirits, retaliatory spirits, deceiving spirits, religious spirits, occult spirits, witchcraft spirits (including Jezebel, Delilah and Apollyon) and spirits of antichrist.

I bind all curses that have been spoken against me.

I bless those who curse me, and pray blessings on those who despiteful use me.

I bind all spoken judgment made against me and judgments I have made against others.

I bind the power of negative words from others, and I bind and render useless all prayers not inspired by the Holy Spirit; whether psychic, soul force, witchcraft or counterfeit tongues that have been prayed against me.

I am God’s child. I resist the devil.

No weapon formed against me shall prosper. I put on the whole armor of God.

I take authority over this day, in Jesus’ name. Let it be prosperous for me, let me walk in your love, Lord.

The Holy Spirit leads and guides me today, I discern between the righteous and the wicked.

I take authority over Satan and all his demons, and those people who are influenced by them. I declare Satan is under my feet and remain there all day.

I am the righteousness of God, in Christ Jesus.

I am God’s property. Satan you are bound from my family, my mind, my body, my home and my finances.

I confess that I am healed and whole. I flourish!

I am long lived, stable, durable, incorruptible, fruitful, virtuous, full of peace, patience and love.

Whatsoever I set my hand to do shall prosper, for God supplies all my needs.

I have all authority over Satan, all demons, and beasts of the field. God, I pray for the ministry that you have for me. Anoint me, God, for all you have called me to do for you.

I call forth divine appointments, open doors of opportunity, God ordained encounters and ministry positions.

I claim a hedge of protection around myself, spouse and children throughout this day and night.

I ask you God, in the name of Jesus to dispatch angels to surround me, my spouse and my children today, and to put them throughout my house and around our cars, souls and bodies.

I ask angels to protect my house from any intrusion and to protect me and my family from any harmful demonic or other physical or mental attacks.
I ask this prayer in the name of Jesus     AMEN.


For Your name “JESUS” – I Praise YOU.    
    
For Your name “IMMANUEL”- I Praise YOU.

For Your name “THE WORD OF GOD”- I Praise YOU.

For Your name which is exalted – I Praise YOU.

Your name is pleasant – I Praise YOU.

Your name is ointment poured forth  

Holy and terrible is Your name   

Your name is great in might O Lord  
  
For Your glorious name  
    
For Your great name’s sake
         
Your name is above every name - I Praise YOU.

Blessed be Your glorious name which is exalted above all blessings and praise

Your name is near to us   
  
Your name O Lord is a strong tower 
  
The Holy Spirit 

Spirit of truth    

Spirit of grace   

Spirit of glory    

Spirit of life

Spirit of our father    

Spirit of Christ  

Spirit of understanding   
             
The life giving Spirit  

The generous Spirit   

Spirit of wisdom     
    
Spirit of the Lord   
               
Spirit of the Lord God

The eternal Spirit    
             
The Holy Spirit, the power of the Most high   
               
Spirit of might  
         
Spirit of holiness     
             
Spirit of the Son

Spirit of adoption  
     
For Your good Spirit 
           
The Counsellor  

Spirit of supplication 

The Spirit who dwells in us and yearns jealously

The Spirit who intercedes for us with groaning
   
The Spirit who helps in our weakness 

Hovering Spirit           

Spirit of counsel    
    
Spirit of prophecy    
  
Spirit of judgement     
        
Spirit of burning 
        
When the enemy comes in like a flood the Spirit of the Lord will lift up a standard against him

Alpha and Omega   
             
The Beginning and the End

The Beginning of the creation of God 

The First and the Last - I Praise YOU.

He who says “I am with the last”- I Praise YOU.


Daily Prayer Covering

Heavenly Father, in the name of Jesus, and by the power of the Holy Spirit, I bind, rebuke, and bring to no effect over [name]_GMJ_, myself, my spouse and my DAUGHTER MCJ [name], my SON IN LAW BJ [name], my GRANDSON JJS [name].
all division, discord, disunity, strife, anger, wrath, murder, criticism, condemnation, pride, envy, jealousy gossip, slander, evil speaking, complaining, lying, false teaching, false gifts, false manifestations, lying signs and wonders, poverty, fear of lack, fear spirits, murmuring spirits, complaining spirits, hindering spirits, retaliatory spirits, deceiving spirits, religious spirits, occult spirits, witchcraft spirits, and antichrist spirits, all foolishness, seduction, immorality, unbelief, idolatry, confederacy, ignorance, accidents, confusion, infirmity, despisement, accusation, fraud, sickness, judgmentalness and superstition.

I break all curses that have been spoken against me and my loved ones, all witchcraft curses and word curses. 

I bind all spoken judgments made against us and judgments we have made against others.

 I bind the power of negative words from others, and I bind and render useless all prayers not inspired by the Holy Spirit, whether psychic, soul force, witchcraft or counterfeit tongues that have been prayed against us.

My loved ones and I are Gods children.

 I resist the devil for each one of us. 

No weapon formed against us shall prosper. 

I put on the whole armor of God on each one of us. I take authority over this day/night, in Jesus name.

 Let it be prosperous for us, Lord, let us walk in you love, in your blessings, with the host of Heaven ministering to us protecting us from all the powers of darkness.

The Holy Spirit leads and guides us today. Lord, help us to discern between the righteous and the wicked. 

I take authority over Satan and his demons and those people who are influenced by them.

 I declare Satan is under my feet and shall remain there all day.

My loved ones and I are the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus. We are Gods property.

 Satan you are bound from our minds, our bodies, our homes and our finances. 

I declare that we are healed and whole, we flourish, are long lived, stable, durable, incorruptible, fruitful, virtuous, and full of peace, patience and love. Whatsoever we set our hands to do shall prosper, for God supplies all our needs. I have all authority over Satan, all demons and beasts of the field.

Lord, I pray for the ministry you have for me. Anoint me for all you have called me to do for you. 

I call forth divine appointments, open doors of opportunity, God-ordained encounters and ministry positions.


I claim a hedge of protection around myself, ‘spouse and children (name) throughout this day and night.

 I ask you Father, in the name of Jesus, to dispatch angels to surround me and my loved ones today and to put them throughout our home and around our cars, souls and bodies. 

I ask for angels to protect our home from any intrusion and to protect me and my family from any harmful demonic or other physical or mental attacks    

Amen.


LORD JESUS CHRIST   -  I PRAISE YOU.     AMEN.


Daily Prayer Cover


Heavenly Father, I pray this prayer in the power of the Holy Spirit, by the authority of the written word of God, and the victory of Jesus Christ’s shed blood!

Jesus destroyed the works of the devil and triumphed over him. 

In the name of Jesus Christ, the anointed one, and by his blood, and the word in Matt. 16:19,

I bind, rebuke, and bring to no effect:
All division, discord, and disunity;
All rebellion, disobedience, confusion, and disorder;
All strife, anger, and wrath, murder, hatred and violence;
All criticism, condemnation, and vain glory, envying, jealousy and gossip;
All lying hindering spirit, all retaliatory spirits; 
All deceiving and scheming spirits;
All false teaching, false gifts, manifestations, and lying signs and wonders;
All slander, evil speaking, and filthy communications out of people’s mouths;
All poverty, lack or want, and fear of lack, 
All harassing and obscene spirits;
All fear and fear related spirits;
All murmuring and complaining, seducing spirits, and spirits of antichrist, all occult, and witchcraft spirits.

I break all curses that have been placed against me and I break the power of negative words and attitudes coming out of the mouths of people. 

I break all generational curses and diseases. 

I break and render useless all prayers not inspired by the Holy Spirit, whether psychic, soul force, witchcraft or counterfeit tongues that have been placed against me.

I am free from all demonic forces for who the Son sets free is free indeed!

I am subject to God and I resist the devil and he flees from me in terror! 

For no weapon formed against me shall prosper, no evil shall prosper against me, for I escape from the snare of the devil. 

I put on the whole armor of God. My steps are ordered of the Lord. The Holy Spirit leads me into all truth. 

I discern between the righteous and the wicked, between him that serves God and him that serves him not. 

I take authority over this day, in Jesus’ name. 

Lord, let it be prosperous for me, let me walk in your love, and show forth your glory in the earth.

I take authority over Satan and all of his demons and those people who are influenced by them, and I declare Satan is under my feet, and shall remain there this entire day. 

I plead the blood of Jesus over every area of my life.

I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus, and I am saying so.

I have the God Kind of faith, ever increasing and limitless faith.

I am God’s property; so Satan, get out of my life, my family, my mind, my job, my body, my home, my finances, and all that concerns me.

I pray for the ministry you Lord, have called me to be a part of. I call in financial support so that we can do the work unhindered by lack. I call in ministry of helps to assist in the work. 

I call forth intercessors to at all times hold us up in prayer.

I pray that all who are involved are perfectly united in our common understanding, opinions, and judgments.

We stand firm in united spirit and purpose, working side by side, centering in on the gospel of Jesus Christ. 

We live in harmony and unity, sharing the same love. We do nothing through strife or vain glory. 

We follow after righteousness, godliness, faith, love, patience, meekness, long suffering. 

We draw nigh to God and God draws nigh to us. I am Called “anointed”, and equipped to accomplish all God has for me to do.

I overcome by the blood of the Lamb and the word of my testimony.

I dispatch ministering angels to protect and assist me this day. 
I rebuke any negative expectations. I forgive all people.

I receive from the Lord God ordained supernatural encounters, ministry appointments and positions.

I declare it so, in Jesus name, may the Lord perfect that which concerns me daily. 

Amen.


PRAISE THE LORD:-


    You are God in heaven and in earth beneath = I Praise YOU.
     
    God who rules in Jacob unto the ends of the earth - I Praise YOU   
    
    God of wonders - I Praise YOU.

    Mighty God 
      
    All mighty God  

    God who rules the raging of the sea  

    True God  

    The only true God   
  
    One God the Father   

    The only wise God  
  
    God of heaven and earth.  

    God of heaven  

    Holy God  

    God of truth      

    God of promises   
     
    God of hope   
    
    God who keeps His covenant   
   
    Merciful God   
  
    God who is rich in mercy   

    God of righteous    
    
    God of vengeance 
    
    God of truth and without iniquity    
    
    God of hosts   
   
    My God… My God   
  
    God who begot me   

    God who sees me     
  
    God who appears unto His people  
     
    God of the spirits of all flesh   
    
    God who is blessed for ever 
        
    God who lives forever     
   
    God who reigns forever   
  
    The only wise God     

    God Revealer of secrets 
  
    My God and King    
   
    Great God 

    God of riches   
  
    God who supplies every need    

    God who gives the increase     
   
    God who gives us victory   

    God of peace    
  
    God who is angry with the wicked “   

    Jealous God    
   
    God who forgives us 

    Wonder working God 

    God who makes all things 

    God of my salvation   

    God our saviour

    God who is the health of my countenance   

    God of my exceeding joy   
  
   Blessed God       



LORD JESUS CHRIST - I PRAISE YOU.
DAILY PRAYER COVERING

Dear Heavenly Father, I pray this prayer in the power of the Holy Spirit.

In the Name of Jesus Christ I bind, rebuke and bring to no effect: all division, discord, disunity, strife, anger, wrath, murder, criticism, condemnation, pride, envy, jealousy, gossip, slander, evil speaking, complaining, lying, false teaching, false gifts, false manifestations, lying signs and wonders, poverty, fear of lack, fear spirits, murmuring spirits, complaining spirits, hinderinspirits, retaliatory spirits, deceiving spirits, religious spirits, occult spirits, witchcraft spirits (including Jezebel, Delilah, Apollyon, and Absalom), and spirits of Antichrist.

I cover myself with the Blood of Jesus. 

I bind all curses that have been spoken against me. I bless those who curse me, and pray blessings on those who despitefully use me. 

I bind all spoken judgments made against me and judgments I have made against others.

I bind the power of negative words from others, and I bind and render useless all prayers not inspired by the Holy Spirit; whether psychic, soul force, witchcraft or counterfeit tongues that have been prayed against me.

In the Name of Jesus I bind up all ungodly power from every source. 

I use the Name of Jesus as your weapon of war to break down, undamn, and blow up the walls of protection around all witches, warlocks, wizards, American Indian Shamans and witch doctors, voodoo witchdoctors, and satanists, and I break the power of all curses, hexes, vexes, spells, charms, fetishes, psychic prayers, psychic thoughts, all witchcraft, sorcery, magic, voodoo, all mind control, jinxes, potions, bewitchments, death, destruction, sickness, pain, torment, physic power, psychic warfare, prayer chains, incense and candle burning, and everything else being sent against me or members of my family.

I use the Name of Jesus to cut their silver cords. 

I ask you God, to send angels to carry all of these demons and their associated and connected family of curses, and assignments away with confusion to the place You want them to go.

I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus Name.

Let it be prosperous for me and let me walk in your love. The Holy Spirit leads and guides me today.

I discern between the righteous and the wicked. I take authority over Satan, all his demons, and all people influenced by them. 

I declare Satan is under my feet and he shall remain there all day.

I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus. I am God's property.

Satan you are bound from my family, my mind, my body, my home, and my finances. I confess that I am healed and whole.

I flourish, am long lived, stable, durable, incorruptible, fruitful, virtuous, full of peace, patience and love.

Whatsoever I set my hands to do shall prosper, for God supplies all my needs.

I have all authority over Satan, all demons, and beasts of the field.

God, I pray for the ministry you have for me. Anoint me for all you have called me to do for you. 

I call forth divine appointments, open doors of opportunity, God ordained encounters and ministry positions.

I claim a hedge of protection around myself, spouse and children (name) throughout this day and night. 

I ask you God, in the name of Jesus, to dispatch angels to surround me, my spouse and children today and to put them throughout my house and around our property, souls and bodies.

I ask angels to protect my house from any intrusion and to protect me and my family from any harmful demonic, physical or mental attacks. I ask this prayer in the name of Jesus.

Amen.

  God who calls us by name  - i PRAISE YOU.

  God who calls into existence the things that do not exist - I PRAISE YOU,

  God who never lies  - I PRAISE YOU.

  Truly You are God who hides Yourself 

  God who has made His light shine upon us 

  God who shines forth out of Zion   
      
  God God who speaks in His Holiness   

  God who reigns for ever to all generations 

  God who is good to those who are pure in heart  

  You are a God of hand and not a god afar off  
    
  God who is enthroned for ever   

  Lord of Lords    

  Lord God  

  Lord of Hosts  
   
  Lord of peace   
  
  Lord of Kings   
  
  Lord our Counsellor  

  The Lord who heals us    
   
  Lord Most high 

  Lord our Holy one
    
  Lord who sanctifies us 
      
  Righteous Lord 

  Lord our righteousness    
    
  Lord our everlasting light  

  Lord God of all flesh   

  Lord God of Hebrews

  Lord who helps us  
    
  The Lord who judges me    

  Lord our God who goes before us 
       
  Lord the Spirit    

  One Lord, Jesus Christ     
    
  Great is the Lord and Greatly to be praised 

  Lord You are Good      

  Unchanging Lord   
     
  The Lord is upright   

  O Lord God of truth  

  Mighty Lord      

  Lord God of heaven  

  Lord of heaven and earth    

  Lord of the whole earth  
    
  Lord of the both the dead and the living  
   
  Lord Your dominion is an everlasting dominion and Your kingdom is from generation to generation 

  Lord the King    
  
  King of kings   
   
  King of glory
     
  Great king 

  King of saints 
   
  King of Salem   

  King of righteousness  
       
  Spotless King   
  
  King eternal  
   
  King Immortal   

  King invisible     

  King of the Jews  
        
  King of Israel    

  King of Jacob   
  King Jeshurun    

  The King upon the holy hill of Zion    
  
  The Lord of Kings   
    
  The One gives victory to the kings        

  Ruler of the kings of the earth     

  Prince of princess     
   
  King of all the earth   

  The Lord is terrible to kings of the earth  
    
  King of peace   

  Our peace 

  Prince of peace 

  He who breaks the spirit of the rulers 

  He who brings the princes of nothing  

  King forever and ever       
   
  My King     

  King of heaven  

  Your dominion shall be from sea to sea, and from the river to the ends of the earth  

  There will be no end to Your kingdom 

  Holy! Holy! Holy!     
   
  Most Holy 

  Holy one of Israel     
   
  Holy one of God 

  The Holy one who inhabits eternity  
  
  The Lord who says “I am Holy”   

  The Holy one in our midst  

  Glorious in holiness    

  Holy Child 

  Lord Jehovah    

 Jehovah Jireh

 Jehovah Shalom  
       
 Jehovah Shammah   
  
 Jehovah Nissi     

 Jehovah Heleyon    
     
 Jehovah  Rohi    

  Jehovah Tsidkenu    
   
  Jehovah Tsebahoth     

  Jehovah Mekaddishkem    

  Jehovah Ropheca      
  
  Jehovah Hoseenu    
   
  Jehovah Eloheenu 
      
  Jehovah Eloheka     
    
  Jehovah Elohay 

  Elohim   
    
  Elshaddai