DAILY CONFESSION OF FAITH



Daily Confession of Faith”



      ·      In Christ I am anointed and a powerful person of God.

     ·       I am a joint-heir with Jesus and more than a conqueror.

     ·       I am a doer of the Word of God and a channel for His blessings.

     ·       If God be for me, who can be against me?

     ·       I am blessed coming in and I am blessed Going out.

     ·      My enemies are fleeing before me.

     ·      God has commanded  His blessing on my storehouses. He has opened His Good treasures and I shall lend and not borrow.

     ·       I am the head and not the tail.

     ·       He has given me power to make wealth.

     ·       I dwell in the secret place I have  His protection and provision.

     ·      God is my refuge, my fortress  I am not afraid of the snare of the fowler.

     ·       No Evil shall befall me and no plague shall come nigh My dwelling.

     ·      God has given his angels Charge over me and they are bearing me up in their hands lest  I dash my foot against a stone, as declared in Psalms 91.

     ·       I Peter 2:9 establishes I am a chosen generation,  A royal priesthood, a holy nation.

     ·       I am a peculiar person called out of darkness  Into His marvelous light.

     ·       I Peter 2:24 states, I have been healed by the stripes of Jesus. Cancer, sugar diabetes, heart disease, sickness, Afflictions, infections, or any other disease cannot enter my body. 

     ·       I am without spot or blemish, An intercessor, the righteousness of God, saved, and washed in the Blood of Jesus.

     ·       “No weapon formed against me shall prosper, and every tongue Which rises against me in judgment You shall condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their  Righteousness is from Me," Says the LORD.

     ·      I am saved from wrath by Him and justified  by the Blood of the Lamb.

     ·       Lord I pray that those may prosper that love Jerusalem and that peace will  be within them and prosperity in their houses according to Psalms 122:6-9.

       Hallelujah, Hallelujah, Hallelujah!


This is extremely important!

     When you receive Jesus Christ into your heart, His character, and the power of God will bring change into your life as you seek it, as you allow! Sometimes it is experienced and seen quickly and at other times it is not as evident or so fast coming forth. Either way we walk it out and He empowers that change to come about in that obedience to Him!



“Looking unto Jesus the Author and Finisher of our faith; Who for the joy that was set before Him [that is you and me] endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.” (Hebrews 12:2) 

Please Pray asking Jesus Christ to Be Your Lord and Savior (Sinners Prayer) (Please Pray Out Loud):

    
Heavenly Father I come to You now in the name of Your on Jesus Christ. I confess that I am a sinner and that I have sinned against You. I ask You to forgive me for all of my sins and I repent for my sins and I choose to follow and obey and accept Your Son Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior.


    I believe in my heart that You sent Your Son Jesus Christ to die for my sins on the cross at Calvary. I believe that Your son Jesus Christ was born of the virgin Mary, was crucified and died on the cross at Calvary for me and the sins of all others. I believe that after 3 days He was raised from the dead, ascended into Heaven, and is alive today. I ask You Jesus Christ to be the Lord of my life and to be my Savior.I receive You now as my Lord and Savior with all of my heart. I believe that Jesus Christ is my King and my God and the Lord of my life. I believe that Jesus Christ is alive in me, and I declare that Jesus Christ is the Lord of my life.


His Word says "For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end." Jeremiah 29:11( KJV)

. .for the Lord is good; for His mercy and kindness and steadfast love endured forever!" Jeremiah 33:11 (AMP)

. . it is the goodness of God that leads (draws us) to repentance. (Romans 2:4)

God is love! God is good! He wants the best for our lives and while we are alive He strongly desires us to come to Him AS WE ARE. He won't beat us! He doesn't say one thing and do another, God is trustworthy, you can hold Him to His Word, it is Truth! He loves You. Even the worst can come to Him and repent, and sincerely ask Jesus Christ into their heart, and become one of the sons of God! "For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end."

The Right Heart Attitude

Heavenly Father I need You! I need Your Precious Gift bought for me through Your Son, Jesus Christ! For “godly” sorrow worketh repentance to salvation not to be repented of: but the sorrow of the world worketh death." 2 Corinthian 7 verse 10

Prayer - “Heavenly Father, I come to You and ask You in Jesus’ Name to set me free from any wrong thoughts, feelings of fear, doubt, and unbelief. Lord Jesus I ask You to free me from any thoughts that I have that is contrary to You and is hindering me now from coming to You. I ask You, Father God, to deliver me and help me now to be free from all hindrances I have in becoming Your born-again Kingdom child, in Jesus Christ’s Holy Name. I resist the devil and all his evil spirits must flee and leave my presence. Lord God, remove any lies and hindrances and help me so I can say the above prayer of salvation in earnest from my heart!
Lord Jesus I ask You to help me now. I choose to believe in You, I choose to trust in You now, to speak and pray to You the prayer of salvation, which is enough to help me, and cause me to become Your Kingdom Child! Go back to the Prayer above and pray it out loud!”


(1)Read His Word (Start in the Book of John, one chapter a day). Pray: Lord Jesus, reveal to me what I am reading in Your Word.

(2) Pray (communicate with Him). Set aside a time for just you and Him! Talk to Him as you go through your day. He is interested even in the small things in your life!

(3) Have fellowship and communion with Him. Love Him with all your heart, soul, mind, strength, and obedience.

(4) Fellowship with other true believers. Father God has other children we can fellowship with. (Other brothers and sisters in Christ!)

(5) Study the Word to prove yourself and be approved unto the Lord, so you may walk in His precepts, principles, and ways as He reveals them to you. (1 Corinthians 2:13 and 1 John 2:27)

(6) Share Jesus and your new life (experiences) in Christ with others.

(7) The Walk of Faith Trust in, Lean, Rely on, & Adhere to Jesus from now on!

After asking Jesus Christ into your heart, He now lives within you. You can now walk in total confidence knowing for sure that He is in you! 

Jesus said, “You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all our soul, and with all your mind,’ This is the first and great commandment. And the second is like it: ‘You shall love your neighbor as yourself.” (Matthew 22:37-39)

We need to always continue to ABIDE in Jesus Christ by seeking Him through 

(1) prayer, 
(2) fellowship with other believers where God is the center of attention (we are the “church”) this should include praise and worship, 
(3) time with Him in His Word (the Bible),
 (4) telling others about Him – what experiences we have had with Him (witnessing), 
(5) Praise and Worship of the Lord – a time when we exalt God from our heart! God desires an ongoing and growing relationship with us! This is the place, in Him, you are to “be” from now on, and not stray from! Jesus Christ is our resting place in God! Finally, continue to believe in, trust in, lean on, rely on, and cleave to the Lord Jesus Christ with
all of your heart growing in Him. (Proverbs 3:5-7)


Now, that you are His child by asking Jesus Christ into your Heart Now, that you have been born into God’s Kingdom through asking Jesus Christ into your heart, you are His child. 

As a child of God you need to feed your spirit on God’s spiritual Word! We want to encourage you to read, meditate, and pray on the Gospel of John.

The Lord says in His Word to us that if we will ASK, when seeking Him, that He will give it to us. Here is the way I remember it: Each letter of ASK. 
Ask the Lord to reveal Himself and His Word to you daily!

A Ask and it will be given to you.
S Seek and you shall find.
K Knock and it will be opened unto you.


Salvation Prayer (Pray this Prayer Out Loud if Possible)
Heavenly Father I come to You now in the name of Your Son Jesus Christ. I confess that I am a sinner and that I have sinned against You. I ask You to forgive me for all of my sins and I repent for my sins and I choose to follow and obey and accept
Your Son Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior. I believe in my heart that You sent Your Son Jesus Christ to die for my sins on the cross at Calvary. I believe that Your son Jesus Christ was born of
the virgin Mary, was crucified and died on the cross at Calvary for me and the sins of all others. I believe that after 3 days He was raised from the dead, ascended into Heaven, and is alive today. I
ask You Jesus Christ to be the Lord of my life and to be my Savior.  I receive You now as my Lord and Savior with all of my heart. I believe that Jesus Christ is my King and my God and the Lord of my life. I believe that Jesus Christ is alive in me, and I declare that Jesus Christ is the Lord of my life. After You have confessed this prayer out loud you need to confess it out loud to someone that you
have received Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior.

LORDS PRAYER.

“Our Father Who art in heaven, Hallowed be Thy Name, Thy Kingdom come,
Thy will be done.
On earth as it is in heaven,
Give us this day our daily bread, And forgive us our debts, as we also have forgiven our debtors.
And do not lead us into temptation, But deliver us from the evil one, For thine is the kingdom, And the power, and the glory,
Forever, Amen”!

Entering Into His Presence for Prayer

Heavenly Father, I come to You now in the Name of my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Heavenly Father, I bow and worship before You. 
I come to You with praise and with thanksgiving. 
I come to You in humility, in fear, and in trembling and seeking truth.
 I come to You in gratitude, in love, and through the precious Blood of Your Son Jesus Christ. (Note - if two or more are praying: Heavenly Father, We come to You in one accord in the Name of Jesus according to Matthew 18:19)