Decree for Wisdom (from Decree, by Patricia King)

1. Lord, Jesus Christ, has become un to me wisdom, righteousness, sanctification and redemption. Because Christ dwells within me, I know wisdom and instruction. 
2. My God gives unto me a spirit of wisdom and of revelation in the knowledge of Christ. 

3. When I lack wisdom, I ask in faith and it is given to me generously. 
4. This is heavenly wisdom which is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, easily entreated, full of mercy and good fruits, unwavering and without hypocrisy. 

5. I discern the sayings of understanding and I receive instruction in wise behaviour, justice and fairness. 
6. I walk in the fear of the Lord which is the beginning of knowledge. 

6. Jesus pours out His spirit of wisdom upon me and makes His words of wisdom known to me. 
7. I receive the sayings of wisdom and I treasure the commandments of the Lord within me. 

9. My ear is attentive to wisdom and I incline my heart to understanding. I cry for discernment and lift my voice for understanding. I seek for wisdom as for silver and search for it as for hidden treasures. Because of this I will discern the fear of the Lord and discover the knowledge of God. 
10. The Lord gives me wisdom. From His mouth comes knowledge and understanding. He stores up sound wisdom for me. 

11. He is a shield to me. He guards my paths with justice and preserves my way.
12. Wisdom enters my heart and knowledge is pleasant to my soul. 

13. Discretion guards me and understanding watches over me to deliver me from the way of evil. 
14. I do not let kindness and truth leave me. I bind them around my neck and write them on the tablet of my heart so that I find favour and good repute with God and man. 

15. I trust in the Lord with all my heart and I do not lean on my own understanding. In all my ways I acknowledge Him and He makes my paths straight. 
16. I am blessed because I find wisdom and I gain understanding. 

17. I have a long, full life because it is in wisdom’s right hand, and I have the riches and honour that are in wisdom’s left hand. 
18. Because I love wisdom, all my paths are peace and my ways pleasant. 

19. Wisdom is a tree of life to me and I am blessed because I hold her fast. 
20. I inherit honour because of my love for wisdom, and my dwelling is blessed. 

21. I acquire wisdom and understanding. 
22. I do not forsake wisdom; therefore, wisdom is my guard. 

23. I love wisdom and am watched over. 
24. Because I prize and embrace wisdom, wisdom exalts and honours me. 

25. Wisdom places a garland of grace on my head and presents me with a crown of beauty. 
26. I call wisdom my sister and understanding my intimate friend. 

27. I love wisdom. Both riches and honour are with me, enduring wealth and righteousness. 
28. Wisdom endows me with wealth and fills my treasuries. 

29. I listen to wisdom and daily watch at her gates. I eat wisdom’s food and drink of the wine that she has mixed. I forsake folly and live. I proceed in the way of understanding. When I speak,

30. I speak noble things and the opening of my mouth produces right things. My mouth utters truth. All the utterances of my mouth are in righteousness because I walk in the way of wisdom. [Scriptural References: Prov. 1:2-3,7,23; 2:1-12; 4:5-9; 7:4; 8:6-8; 9:5-6; 1 Cor.1:30; Eph.1:17; James 1:5; 3:17]