POWER AFFIRMATIONS



    AFFIRMATIONS:

    [1].  Importance of Affirmations:  Affirming God’s Word over yourself and others is crucial because it speaks life into your spirit, body and soul.

    [2].  Take to heart the forthcoming scriptures and you will understand the importance of speaking out loud all or some of the following scriptures over yourself every day.

    [3].  If you speak negative over yourself and others, you are speaking the words of the enemy and those words will hold you in bondage.

    [4]   Faith comes more quickly when you hear yourself quoting, speaking, and saying the things God said.

    [5].  You will more readily receive God’s Word into your spirit by hearing yourself say it OUT LOUD everyday than if you hear someone else say it.

    [6].  Hearing yourself speak the Word of God out loud everyday for thirty days will change your life.

    [7].  “So then faith cometh by hearing and hearing by the word of God” Romans 10:17. …“death and life are in the power of the tongue.”

    [8].  Proverbs 18:21 Amplified …“for the tongue can kill or nourish life.” Proverbs 18:21 NLT “I say unto you, that every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment.

    [9].  For by thy words thou shalt be justified and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.

    [10]  ” Matthew 12:36-37 “For with the heart a person believes (adheres to, trusts in and relies on Christ) and so is justified (declared righteous, acceptable to God), and with the mouth he confesses, declares openly and speaks out freely his faith and confirms (his) salvation.

    [11].  ” Romans 10:10 AMP The following decrees, declarations and affirmations will be a great blessing to your children. Pick out any part of this you like and have your child (children) read them out loud daily.

    6.2.2   AFFIRMATIONS: I

    [1].   I recognize by faith that God is worthy of all honor, praise, and worship as the Creator and Sustainer and End of all things.

    [2].   As my Creator I confess that God made me for Himself.

    [3].   In this day I therefore choose to live for Him according to Revelation 5:9, 10, and 4:11; Isaiah 43:1, 7, 21.

    [4].   I recognize by faith that God loved me and chose me in Christ before time began according to Eph. 1:1-7.

    [5].   I recognize in faith that God has proven His love to me in sending His Son to die in my place, whereby every provision has already been made for my past, present, and future needs through His representative work whereby I have been quickened, raised, seated with Christ in the heavenlies and anointed with the Holy Spirit according to Rom. 5:6-11; 8:28-39; Eph. 1:3; 2:5-6.

    [6].  I recognize by faith that since I have received Christ as my Lord and Savior, I believe God’s Word that He has received me, adopted me into His family whereby He has assumed every responsibility for me.

    [7].  My body is a temple for the Holy Spirit, redeemed, cleansed, healed, delivered, and sanctified by the Blood of Jesus Christ.

    [8].   My members, the parts of my body, are instruments of righteousness, yielded to God for His service and for His glory.

    [9].  Satan has no place in me, no power over me, no unsettled claims against me.

    [10].   All has been settled by the Blood of Jesus Christ. I have overcome Satan by the Blood of the Lamb and by the word of my testimony, and I love not my life unto the death.

    [11].  (I crucify my flesh, myself, my ego, my way, etc.) My body is for the Lord and the Lord is for my body.

    [12].  Through the Blood of the Lord Jesus Christ, I am redeemed out of the hand of satan.

    [13].  Through the Blood of the Lord Jesus Christ, all my sins are forgiven.

    [14].  The blood of the Lord Jesus Christ, God’s son, continually cleanses me from all sin.

    [15].  Through the Blood of the Lord Jesus Christ, I am justified, made righteous, just as if I’d never sinned.

    [16].  Through the Blood of the Lord Jesus Christ, I am sanctified, made holy, set apart unto God.

    [17].  The Blood of the Lord Jesus Christ cleanses my conscience from dead works to serve the Living God.

    [18].  Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ Jesus.

    [19].  I confess with my mouth and I believe in my heart that God has raised Jesus Christ from the dead and that He (Jesus Christ) is Lord.

    [20].   “No weapon formed against me shall prosper, and every tongue which rises against me in judgment You shall condemn.

    [21].  This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is from Me," Says the LORD. I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave Himself for me.

    [22].  I am washed, sanctified and justified in the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of God.

    [23].  My body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, who is in me, whom I have received from God.

    [24].  I am not my own; I was bought with a price.

    [25].  I desire to walk in the Spirit and not fulfill the lust of the flesh.

    [26].  I am saved from wrath by Him and justified by the Blood of the Lamb.

    [27].  I submit myself to God who gives more grace to the humble, and He will lift me up.

    [28].  Behold, the Lord Jesus Christ has given unto me power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt me.

    [29].   I cast down vain imaginations and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and I bring every thought captive to the obedience of the Lord Jesus Christ.

    [30].   I yield no ground to satan; I take back all that I have ever surrendered to him in the past and acknowledge that the Lord Jesus Christ is the Lord of all my life.

    [31].   Thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever. Amen.

    6.2.3  AFFIRMATIONS II*

    [1].   I declare God, the battle is already won.

    [2].   God is removing the enemy. I declare that my God will take care of the enemy that has come against what God has ordained for me.

    [3].  I declare that my God is preserving me for what he has ordained for me.

    [4].   I declare that we have won the Victory!

    [5].   I believe God has sent His Word and it will not return void.

    [6].   I declare that God has finally anointed us to do His will.

    [7].   I declare that God has given us Divine healing and Divine Life.

    [8].   I expect the Victory that Jesus has won the Victory for us on the cross.

    [9].   God's Favor and Blessings are on me today.

    [10].   I expect God's Mercy and Grace on me today.

    [11].   I expect God's Favor on me today.

    [12].   I expect God to extend my life to the next rapture. I declare that God is going to give me supernatural increase till the next rapture.

    [13].   I will live and not die, but declare the Works of the Lord I declare that God's Favor is on me, that He has given me His Strength, Wisdom, Blessings, and Peace.

    [14].   I expect God's blessings in my life today. I believe God has given me His Abundant Life.

    *   A declaration outside the Will of God is witchcraft.

    *   Declarations only work if we are in right-standing with the Lord.

    Affirmations to Pray Over Our Children/Grandchildren

    1.Heavenly Father, in the Name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth; I (we) thank You and praise You for the promises in Your Word concerning my (our) children (grandchildren).

    2. I (we) affirm now that all my (our) children (grandchildren) shall be taught of the Lord and great shall be the peace of my (our) children (grandchildren) according to Isaiah 54:13

    3. I (we) thank You and praise You for the Salvation of my (our) children (grandchildren) and pray that they will love the Lord God with all their heart, with all their soul and with all their mind, might and strength and love their neighbor as thyself; according to Your Word in Deuteronomy 6:5, Mark 12:30 and Matthew 22:37-39.

    4.  According to Your Word in 2 Corinthians 5:21, my (our) children (grandchildren) are the righteousness of God in Him.

    5. And they are the head and not the tail as promised in Deuteronomy 28:13.

    6. He who began a good work in my (our) children (grandchildren) will continue it until the days of Jesus Christ, as found in Philippians 1:6.

    7.  I (we) thank You, Heavenly Father, that my(our) children (grandchildren) honor their father and mother according to Deuteronomy 5:16.

    8.  And I (we) do not provoke my (our) children (grandchildren) to wrath but bring them up in the training and admonition of the Lord as instructed in Ephesians 6:4.

    9. According to Philippians 2:3-4, We pray that nothing will be done by our children (grandchildren) through selfish ambition or conceit.

    10.  I (we) praise God, the Father in Heaven; that He is able to make all grace abound to my(our) children (grandchildren), that they will always have all sufficiency in all good things, and may have abundance for every good work according to His Word in 2 Corinthians 9:8. As written in Ephesians 5:17, my (our) children (grandchildren) are not unwise but understand what the will of the Lord is.

    11.  In Colossians 4:6, the Word says their speech is always with grace, seasoned with salt that they might know how to answer each one.

    12. According to Psalms 34:10, my (our) children (grandchildren) seek the Lord and shall not lack any good thing.

    13.  The Lord pours out His Spirit on my (our) offspring and His Blessing on my (our) descendants as written.

    14.  In Isaiah 49:25-26, it is written that the Lord contends with those who contend with my (our) children (grandchildren).

    15. Heavenly Father, according to Your Word in Psalms 112:2-3; my (our) children (grandchildren) will be mighty on this earth and the generation of the upright will be Blessed and the Lord gives me (us) increase more and more, me (us) and our children (grandchildren).

     16. Behold how good and pleasant it is for my (our) children (grandchildren) to dwell together in unity as promised in Your Word in Psalms 133:1.

    17.  According to Your Word in 2 John 1:2; my (our) children (grandchildren) prosper in all things and are in health, even as their souls prosper.

    18. In 2 Peter 1:3-4, Your divine power has given to my (our) children (grandchildren) all things that pertain to Life and Godliness…and they have been given exceedingly great and precious promises.

    19.  The Lord blesses my (our) children (grandchildren) and keeps them. He makes His face to shine upon my (our) children and grandchildren and He is gracious unto them.

    20.  He lifts up His countenance upon them and gives them peace, according to His Word in Numbers 6:23-26.

    21. Thank You Heavenly Father that my (our) children (grandchildren) are kindly affectionate to one another with brotherly love, in honor giving preference to one another as promised in Your Word in Romans 12:10.

    22. According to Your Word in 1 John 2:20,  my (our) children (grandchildren) have an anointing from the Holy One and they know all things. To God be the Glory. Amen!




    6.2.4 Affirmation Prayer Over Our Children/Grandchildren
    23. Affirmations to Pray Over Our Children/Grandchildren Heavenly Father, in the Name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth; I (we) thank You and praise You for the promises in Your Word concerning my (our) children (grandchildren).

    24.  I (we) affirm now that all my (our) children (grandchildren) shall be taught of the Lord and great shall be the peace of my (our) children (grandchildren) according to Isaiah 54:13

    25.  I (we) thank You and praise You for the Salvation of my (our) children (grandchildren) and pray that they will love the Lord God with all their heart, with all their soul and with all their mind, might and strength and love their neighbor as thyself; according to Your Word in Deuteronomy 6:5, Mark 12:30 and Matthew 22:37-39. According to Your Word in 2 Corinthians 5:21, my (our) children (grandchildren) are the righteousness of God in Him.

    26. And they are the head and not the tail as promised in Deuteronomy 28:13.

    He who began a good work in my (our) children (grandchildren) will continue it until the days of Jesus Christ, as found in Philippians 1:6.

     I (we) thank You, Heavenly Father, that my(our) children (grandchildren) honor their father and mother according to Deuteronomy 5:16.

     And I (we) do not provoke my (our) children (grandchildren) to wrath but bring them up in the training and admonition of the Lord as instructed in Ephesians 6:4.

    According to Philippians 2:3-4, We pray that nothing will be done by our children (grandchildren) through selfish ambition or conceit.

     I (we) praise God, the Father in Heaven; that He is able to make all grace abound to my(our) children (grandchildren), that they will always have all sufficiency in all good things, and may have abundance for every good work according to His Word in 2 Corinthians 9:8.

    As written in Ephesians 5:17, my (our) children (grandchildren) are not unwise but understand what the will of the Lord is.

    In Colossians 4:6, the Word says their speech is always with grace, seasoned with salt that they might know how to answer each one.

    According to Psalms 34:10, my (our) children (grandchildren) seek the Lord and shall not lack any good thing.

     The Lord pours out His Spirit on my (our) offspring and His Blessing on my (our) descendants as written. In Isaiah 49:25-26, it is written that the Lord contends with those who contend with my (our) children (grandchildren).

    Heavenly Father, according to Your Word in Psalms 112:2-3; my (our) children (grandchildren) will be mighty on this earth and the generation of the upright will be Blessed and the Lord gives me (us) increase more and more, me (us) and our children (grandchildren).

    Behold how good and pleasant it is for my (our) children (grandchildren) to dwell together in unity as promised in Your Word in Psalms 133:1.

    According to Your Word in 2 John 1:2; my (our) children (grandchildren) prosper in all things and are in health, even as their souls prosper.

    In 2 Peter 1:3-4, Your divine power has given to my (our) children (grandchildren) all things that pertain to Life and Godliness…and they have been given exceedingly great and precious promises.

     The Lord blesses my (our) children (grandchildren) and keeps them. He makes His face to shine upon my (our) children and grandchildren and He is gracious unto them.

    He lifts up His countenance upon them and gives them peace, according to His Word in Numbers 6:23-26.

    Thank You Heavenly Father that my (our) children (grandchildren) are kindly affectionate to one another with brotherly love, in honor giving preference to one another as promised in Your Word in Romans 12:10.

     According to Your Word in 1 John 2:20,  my (our) children (grandchildren) have an anointing from the Holy One and they know all things.

    To God be the Glory. Amen!

    I AM IN CHRIST [AFFIRMATIONS]

    [1].  I am: God’s child for I am born again of the incorruptible seed
    of the Word of God.  [1 Peter 1:23].

    [2].  I am: Forgiven of all my sins and washed in the Blood. [Ephesians 1:7, Hebrews 9:14, Colossians 1:14, 1 John 1:9.]

    [3].  I am: A new creature in Christ. [2 Corinthians 5:17].

    [4].  I am: The temple of the Holy Spirit. [1 Corinthians 6:19].

    [5].  I am: Delivered from the power of darkness and translated in God’s kingdom.   [Colossians 1:13].

    [6].  I am: Redeemed from the curse of the law of sin and death. [1 Peter 1:18-19, Galatians 3:13].

    [7].  I am: Blessed.  (Deuteronomy.  [ 28:2-12, Galatians 3:9].

    [8].  I am: A Saint. [Romans 1:7, 1 Corinthians 1:2, Philippians 1:1].

    [9].  I am: The head and not the tail, above and not beneath. [Deuteronomy 28:13].

    [10].  I am: Holy and without blame before Him in love. [1 Peter 1:16, Ephesians 1:4]

    [11].  I am: The Elect of God. [Colossians 3:12, Romans 8:33].

    [12].  I am: Established to the end. [Romans 1:11].

    [13].  I am: Made near to My Heavenly Father by the Blood of Christ. [ Ephesians 2:13].

    [14].  I am: Set free. [John 8:31-33].

    [15].  I am: Strong in the Lord. [Ephesians 6:10].

    [16].  I am: Dead to sin. (Romans  [6:1, 11 and 1 Peter 2:24].

    [17].  I am: More than a conqueror. [Romans 8:37].

    [18].  I am: Joint heir with Christ. (Romans 8:13).

    [19].  I am: Sealed with the Holy Spirit of promise. (Ephesians 1:13).

    [20].  I am: In Christ by His doing. (1 Corinthians 1:30).

    [21].  I am: Accepted in the Beloved. (Ephesians 1:6).

    [22].  I am: Complete in Him. (Colossians 2:10).

    [23].  I am: Crucified with Christ. (Galatians 2:20).

    [24].  I am: Alive with Christ. (Galatians 2:20).

    [25].  I am: Free from condemnation. (John 5:24).

    [26].  I am: Reconciled to God. (2 Corinthians 5:18)

    [27].  I am: Qualified to share in His inheritance. (Colossians 1:12).

    [28].  I am: Firmly rooted, built up, established in my faith and  Overflowing with thanksgiving.  (Colossians 2:7).

    [29].  I am: Born of God and the evil one cannot touch me. 1 John 5:18.

    [30].  I am: His faithful follower. Revelation 17:14, (Ephesians 5:1).

    [31].  I am: A fellow citizen with the saints of the household of God.
    (Ephesians 2:19).

    [32].  I am: Built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets,
    Jesus Christ Himself being the chief corner stone.  {Ephesians 2:20}.

    [33].  I am: Overtaken with blessings. Deuteronomy 28:2 and Ephesians 1:3.

    [34].  I am: His disciple because I have love for others. [John 13:34-35].

    [35].  I am: The light of the world. [Matthew 5:14]

    [36].  I am: The salt of the earth. [Matthew 5:13].

    [37].  I am: The righteousness of God. [2 Corinthians 5:21, 1 Peter 2:24]

    [38].  I am: A partaker of His Divine Nature. [2 Peter 1:4].

    [39].  I am: Called of God. [2 Timothy 1:9].

    [40].  I am: An ambassador for Christ. [2 Corinthians 5:20]

    [41].  I am: God’s workmanship created in Christ Jesus for good works. [Ephesians 2:10].

    [42].  I am: The apple of my Father’s eye. [Deuteronomy 32:10].

    [43].  I am: Healed by the stripes of Jesus. [1 Peter 2:25, Isaiah 53:6]

    [44].  I am: Being changed into His image. [2 Corinthians 3:18, Philippians 1:6]

    [45].  I am: A child of God. [John 1:12,  Romans 8:16].

    [46].  I am: Christ’s friend. [John 15:15].

    [47].  I am: Chosen and appointed by God to bear His fruit.  [John 15:16].

    [48].  I am: Enslaved to God.  [Romans 6:22].

    [49].  I am: A son/daughter of God.  [Romans 8:14-15, Galatians 3:26 and 4:6].

    [50].  I am: A temple of God, His Spirit dwells in me. [1 Corinthians 3:16, 6:19]

    [51].  I am: Joined to the Lord and I am one with him.  [1 Corinthians 6:17]

    [52].  I am: A member of Christ’s Body. [1 Corinthians 12:27, Ephesians 5:30].

    [53].  I am: Reconciled to God and I am a minister of reconciliation. [2 Corinthians 5:18-19]

    [54].  I am: One in Christ. [Galatians 3:26, 28].

    [55].  I am: An heir of God since I am a son/daughter of God. [Galatians 4:6-7].

    [56].  I am: Righteous and holy. [Ephesians 4:24].

    [57].  I am: A citizen of Heaven and seated in Heaven right now. [Philippians 3:20, Ephesians 2:6].

    [58].  I am: An expression of the Life of Christ because He is my life. [Colossians 3:4].

    [59].  I am: Chosen and dearly loved by Christ. [Ephesians 1:4, 1 Peter 2:9].

    [60].  I am: A son/daughter of light and not of darkness. [1 Thessalonians 5:5].

    [61].  I am: A Holy brother/sister, partaker of a Heavenly Calling.  [Hebrews 3:1]

    [62].  I am: One of God’s living stones and I am being brought up as a spiritual house. [1 Peter 2:5]

    [63].  I am: A Chosen Race, a Royal Priesthood, a Holy Nation, a people for God’s own possession to proclaim the excellence of Him. [1 Peter 2:9-10].

    [64].  I am: The enemy of the Devil. [1 Peter 5:8].

    [65].  I am: Now a child of God, I will resemble Christ when He returns. [1 John 3:1-2].

    [66].  I am: Not the great I AM but by the grace of God I am what I am. [1 Corinthians 15:10].

    [67].  I am: Justified, completely forgiven and made righteous. [Romans 5:1].

    [68].  I am: Dead with Christ and dead to the power of sin’s rule over my life. [Romans 6:1-6].

    [69].  I am: Dead, I no longer live for myself but for God.   [2 Corinthians 5:14-15]

    [70].  I am: Bought with a price, I am not my own, I belong to God.  [1 Corinthians 6:19-20]

    [71].  I am: Established, anointed and sealed by God in Christ.  [2 Corinthians 1:21]

    [72].  I am: Given the Holy Spirit as a pledge, a guarantee of my inheritance.  [Ephesians 1:13-14].

    [73].  I am: Crucified with Christ and it is no longer I who live, but Christ.   [Galatians 2:20].

    [74].  I am: Chosen in Christ before the foundation of the world.  [Ephesians 1:4].

    [75].  I am: Predestined (determined by God) to be a son/daughter. [Ephesians 1:5].

    [76].  I am: Sanctified and I am one with the Sanctifier, Christ.

    [77].  He is not ashamed to call me brother/sister.  [Hebrews 2:11].

    [78].  I have: Received the Spirit of God into my life that I might know the things given to me by God. [1 Corinthians 2:12]

    [79].  I have: Been redeemed, forgiven and I am a recipient of His lavish grace.  [Ephesians 1:7].

    [80].  I have: Been raised up and seated with Christ in the Heavenlies.  [Ephesians 2:6].

    [81].  I have: Christ Himself in me. [Colossians 1:27].

    [82].  I have: Been firmly rooted in Christ and I am now built up in Him.  [Colossians 2:7].

    [83].  I have: Been buried, raised and made alive with Christ. [Colossians 2:12-13].

    [84].  I have: Been raised up with Christ, my life is now hidden with Christ in God. For Christ is now my life.  [Colossians 3 1-4].

    [85].  I have: Been given a spirit of power, love and self discipline. [2 Timothy 1:7].

    [86].  I have: Been saved and called (set apart) according to God’s doing.  [2 Timothy 1:9].

    [87].  I have: A right to come boldly before the throne to find mercy and grace in time of need. [Hebrews 4:16].

    [88].  I have: Been given exceedingly great and precious promises by God which I am a partaker of His Divine Nature.  [2 Peter 1:4].

    [89].  I have: The mind of Christ.  [Philippians 2:5, 1 Corinthians 2:16]

    [90].  I have: Obtained an inheritance.  [Ephesians 1:11].

    [91].  I have: Overcome the world.  [1 John 5:4].

    [92].  I can: Do all things in Christ. [Philippians 4:13].

    [93].  I shall: Overcome because greater is He who is in me then he who is in the world. [1 John 4:4].

    [94].  I press: Toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God.  [Philippians 3:14].

    The Power of Power Affirmations (Category 1)

    1.My Power Affirmations work, I believe in them in JESUS’ MIGHTY NAME..

    2. I create new Power Affirmations for myself everyday from the PROMISES OF LORD GOD.

    3. I repeat my Power Affirmations everyday with emotional intensity, certainty, and faith IN LORD JESUS MIGHTY NAME.

    4. My Power Affirmations allow me to consistently tap into the unlimited power of my subconscious mind in JESUS’ MIGHTY NAME...

    5. My Power Affirmations are now creating thought habits that will guide me to my desired objectives easily and effortlessly in JESUS’ MIGHTY NAME..

    6. The more I repeat my Power Affirmations with a feeling of certainty, the more accessible these power beliefs are to me when I need them in JESUS’ MIGHTY NAME...

    7. I feed my subconscious mind thoughts of faith by repeating my power affirmations everyday with physical energy and emotion in JESUS’ MIGHTY NAME.. .

    8. My thoughts are creative. My Power Affirmations are now creating the reality I desire in JESUS’ MIGHTY NAME...
    9. My Power Affirmations positively influence my subconscious mind while I sleep in JESUS’ MIGHTY NAME.. .

    10. My imagination now creates whatever I believe and conceive in the MIGHTY NAME OF LORD JESUS CHRIST.

    11. I now have all the resources I need to achieve my goals easily and effortlessly in JESUS’ MIGHTY NAME.. .

    12. Every day in every way I'm getting better and better in JESUS’ MIGHTY NAME..

    13. I set definite goals and create new Power Affirmations to achieve them quickly and easily in JESUS’ MIGHTY NAME.. .

    14. Today I am using 100% of my mind's capacity in JESUS’ MIGHTY NAME...

    15. I now have easy access to the information in my subconscious mind in JESUS’ MIGHTY NAME..

    16. All subconscious information is being revealed to me now in JESUS’ MIGHTY NAME..

    17. What I imagine I can do I can do in JESUS’ MIGHTY NAME..

    18. I now receive wisdom and knowledge every moment of my life in JESUS’ MIGHTY NAME.. .
    19. I am now making amazing progress towards all of my goals in JESUS’ MIGHTY NAME..

    20. My subconscious mind is now revealing everything I need to know to create and fulfill my mission and purpose in life in JESUS’ MIGHTY NAME..

    21. I am consciously aware of my beliefs. I only hold onto beliefs that support me in JESUS’ MIGHTY NAME..

    22. I now see and feel my goals as already accomplished in JESUS’ MIGHTY NAME..

    23. Using my Power Affirmations, I expand the powers of my subconscious mind everyday in JESUS’ MIGHTY NAME..

    24. Whatever I conceive and believe I can achieve in JESUS’ MIGHTY NAME..

    25. I create my own luck everyday in JESUS’ MIGHTY NAME...

    26. I now achieve my goals with joy and laughter in JESUS’ MIGHTY NAME...

    27. I visualize what I want to be and act as if I am already what I visualize in JESUS’ MIGHTY NAME..

    28. Through consistently repeating my Power Affirmations, I can now create any reality that I desire in JESUS’ MIGHTY NAME..

    29. My Power Affirmations are now creating habitual thought patterns of success, positive thinking, and positive living in JESUS’ MIGHTY NAME..

    30. My Power Affirmations are now giving me massive momentum towards the specific results I desire in JESUS’ MIGHTY NAME..

    31. I am guided and excited. All I need is within me now in JESUS’ MIGHTY NAME.


    Creating a Powerful Self-Image - Creating Confidence and Certainty on Demand (Category 2)

    1.I am now filled with faith, certainty, and confidence. I now create and feel these emotions in my body in JESUS’ MIGHTY NAME. \

    2. I am now confident and assertive in JESUS’ MIGHTY NAME.

    3. I now walk and move with assurance, poise, and personal power in JESUS’ MIGHTY NAME.

    4. I am now a powerful and charismatic personality in JESUS’ MIGHTY NAME.

    5. I am growing more and more attractive everyday in JESUS’ MIGHTY NAME.

    6. My confidence and competence are exploding massively everyday in JESUS’ MIGHTY NAME.

    7. I am now friendly, outgoing, and confident in JESUS’ MIGHTY NAME.

    8. I am now bold and courageous. I now seize my opportunities immediately in JESUS’ MIGHTY NAME.

    9. I now have the ability to change anything in my life that I choose to change I take complete responsibility for my life in JESUS’ MIGHTY NAME.

    10. When I speak to others, I look them straight in the eye and speak with confidence knowing that I am equal to every person I meet regardless of their social status or accomplishments in JESUS’ MIGHTY NAME.

    11. I can now create a state of total certainty and confidence at a moment's notice anytime I need it in JESUS’ MIGHTY NAME.

    12. I now move my body with poise and confidence in JESUS’ MIGHTY NAME.

    13. Every time I close my eyes and breathe deeply, my confidence expands and fills my whole being in JESUS’ MIGHTY NAME.

    14. I now see myself as exactly the person I want to be: confident, self-assured, healthy, and prosperous in JESUS’ MIGHTY NAME.

    15. I now hold myself and other people in high esteem in JESUS’ MIGHTY NAME.

    16. Everyday in every way I am growing more and more confident  in JESUS’ MIGHTY NAME.

    17. My confident energy, enthusiasm, and passion are increasing massively everyday in JESUS’ MIGHTY NAME.

    18. Because I am committed to constant and never-ending improvement, my performance is improving everyday in JESUS’ MIGHTY NAME.  

    19. What I imagine I can do, I can do in JESUS’ MIGHTY NAME.

    20. I am now fearless, courageous and bold in JESUS’ MIGHTY NAME.

    21. I receive wisdom and knowledge from my subconscious mind every moment of my life in JESUS’ MIGHTY NAME.

    22. I apply my faith with consistent acts of courage in JESUS’ MIGHTY NAME.
    23. The expression on my face now communicates certainty and confidence in JESUS’ MIGHTY NAME.

    24. I now inspire and expand my imagination with enthusiasm in JESUS’ MIGHTY NAME.

    25. I now relive the most joyous moments of my life. And these moments inspire me to greater confidence and a greater feeling of self-worth in JESUS’ MIGHTY NAME.

    26. I immerse myself in a powerful environment on a regular basis in JESUS’ MIGHTY NAME.

    27. I act as if I already have all the confidence I need and desire in JESUS’ MIGHTY NAME.

    28. I speak to myself and others with confidence, certainty, and conviction in JESUS’ MIGHTY NAME. in JESUS’ MIGHTY NAME.

    29. I now take complete and total control of my internal images, dialog, and feelings in JESUS’ MIGHTY NAME.

    30. My subconscious mind now communicates confidence, certainty, and power to the subconscious minds of others in JESUS’ MIGHTY NAME.

    31. My thoughts, presence, charm, and charisma now inspire others to greater self-confidence and personal power in JESUS’ MIGHTY NAME.

    32. I now radiate confidence and certainty in the presence of other people in JESUS’ MIGHTY NAME.

    33. When I speak, the tone of my voice communicates strength, courage, and confidence in JESUS’ MIGHTY NAME.

    34. I am now confident, assertive, and decisive in every situation in JESUS’ MIGHTY NAME.

    35. I now create outstanding confidence by repeatedly rehearsing in my mind and imagining the results I want in advance in JESUS’ MIGHTY NAME.

    36. I am now an outstanding leader who leads with confidence in JESUS’ MIGHTY NAME.

    37. I increase my self-confidence by increasing my skills and abilities everyday in JESUS’ MIGHTY NAME.

    38. As I rehearse the results I want in my thoughts before they happen, my skill and confidence expand massively in JESUS’ MIGHTY NAME.

    39. Other people find me to be a fascinating and interesting person in JESUS’ MIGHTY NAME.

    40. I consciously choose the emotional state that I am in at all times in JESUS’ MIGHTY NAME.

    41. I am now raising my standards in all the major areas of my life and am holding myself to those standards at all times in JESUS’ MIGHTY NAME..
    42. I now control the pictures, sounds, and feelings that I create in my mind in JESUS’ MIGHTY NAME.

    43. I am now comfortable with a high level of uncertainty in my life knowing that without great risks there are no great rewards in JESUS’ MIGHTY NAME.

    44. I now face challenging situations of great uncertainty with a feeling of absolute certainty and confidence that I can transform any challenge or set back to my advantage in JESUS’ MIGHTY NAME.

    45. I am now positively adventurous and outrageous in JESUS’ MIGHTY NAME.

    46. I now put myself into new positively challenging situations everyday in JESUS’ MIGHTY NAME.

    47. I now set new and higher standards for myself and I step up to every challenge in a state of absolute certainty and unstoppable confidence in JESUS’ MIGHTY NAME.

    Achieving Your Goals: Using Power Affirmations to Consistently Manifest the Results You Desire (Category 3)

    1. I now put my body into a peak state of absolute certainty knowing that I can create any positive result that I am committed to in JESUS’ MIGHTY NAME.

    2. I am now living a life of design rather than a life of reaction in JESUS’ MIGHTY NAME.

    3. I am now absolutely clear about the specific results I want in every area of my life in JESUS’ MIGHTY NAME.

    4. I now step up with total power and passion to take whatever positive action is necessary to achieve my desired results in JESUS’ MIGHTY NAME.

    5. I now make my future my present. My future is now in JESUS’ MIGHTY NAME.

    6. I now celebrate the achievement of my goals before they occur in the physical world in JESUS’ MIGHTY NAME.

    7. Whenever I set a definite goal, I take immediate action towards its attainment to create and sustain massive momentum in JESUS’ MIGHTY NAME.

    8. I am now spending my time, energy, and emotion on the goals that are most important to me rather than responding to the demands of other people. I am in control of my life in JESUS’ MIGHTY NAME.

    9. Urgency is not my friend. Through results-focused planning and delegating to others, I minimize the amount of time I spend addressing the urgent demands of other people in JESUS’ MIGHTY NAME.

    10. I now do only what I do best and get other people to do the rest in JESUS’ MIGHTY NAME.

    11. I now delegate tasks that do not require my direct attention and focus to other people in JESUS’ MIGHTY NAME.

    12. My subconscious mind now provides me with the specific massive action plans I need to attain my desired results in JESUS’ MIGHTY NAME.

    13. My subconscious mind is now consistently presenting me with updated plans to achieve my goals even when I am playing, eating, or sleeping in JESUS’ MIGHTY NAME.

    14. I now carefully measure and manage my progress towards my desired results everyday in JESUS’ MIGHTY NAME.

    15. I am now highly flexible. I carefully monitor the results that I am getting and quickly adjust my actions until I receive the specific results I desire in JESUS’ MIGHTY NAME.

    16. I accelerate my progress towards my desired results by studying other people who have been outstanding in that area in JESUS’ MIGHTY NAME.

    17. I increase my hunger and desire to achieve my goals everyday in JESUS’ MIGHTY NAME.

    18. Using tapes, books, music, and anything else around me that is easily accessible, I now create a controlled environment that keeps my mind focused on my primary outcomes everyday in JESUS’ MIGHTY NAME.

    19. I do not adapt to my environment. I persist in making my environment adapt to me in JESUS’ MIGHTY NAME.

    20. All of my internal images, dialog and feelings are now pulling me towards the results I desire. I am totally committed and congruent in JESUS’ MIGHTY NAME.

    21. I am now focused on the results I want, driven by a passionate purpose, and charted with massive action plans in JESUS’ MIGHTY NAME.

    22. I now see things exactly the way they are, exactly the way I want them, and now take massive action to close that gap in JESUS’ MIGHTY NAME.

    23. I now prepare a results-oriented daily plan every evening for the following day in JESUS’ MIGHTY NAME.

    24. I feed my momentum monster everyday by consistently taking resultsfocused action in JESUS’ MIGHTY NAME.

    25. When I reach a definite decision, I commit and resolve to the achievement of the end result I desire in JESUS’ MIGHTY NAME.

    26. I now create magic moments for myself, my family and friends in JESUS’ MIGHTY NAME.


    27. I now celebrate my achievements in advance in JESUS’ MIGHTY NAME.
    Creating Physical Power, Health, and Vitality (Category 4)


    1.My health, energy, and vitality are increasing everyday in JESUS’ MIGHTY NAME.

    2. My positive thoughts are now creating the body that I desire in JESUS’ MIGHTY NAME. in JESUS’ MIGHTY NAME.

    3. I am a lean, mean, fat burning, muscle building machine in JESUS’ MIGHTY NAME.

    4. My body is now trained to burn fat and build muscle in JESUS’ MIGHTY NAME.

    5. I am growing more and more attractive everyday in JESUS’ MIGHTY NAME.

    6. Divine life now flows through every cell in my body in JESUS’ MIGHTY NAME.

    7. I am now totally energized. My body is now exploding with massive amounts of energy and enthusiasm in JESUS’ MIGHTY NAME.

    8. I now eat all the right foods for optimum health, energy, and peak performance in JESUS’ MIGHTY NAME.

    9. I now alkalize and energize my body everyday by eating live green foods and drinking green drinks in JESUS’ MIGHTY NAME.

    10. My body is healing and regenerating itself everyday in JESUS’ MIGHTY NAME.

    11. With every deep breath I take, my body is burning fat and creating massive energy, health, and vitality in JESUS’ MIGHTY NAME.

    12. I now see myself filled with health, energy, and enthusiasm in JESUS’ MIGHTY NAME.

    13. I now have all the energy I need in JESUS’ MIGHTY NAME.

    14. The more energy I use, the more energy I have in JESUS’ MIGHTY NAME.

    15. I now fill my body with life giving oxygen through deep breathing everyday in JESUS’ MIGHTY NAME.

    16. I create good health habits quickly and easily in JESUS’ MIGHTY NAME.
     .
    17. My body now eliminates all toxins quickly, easily, and healthfully in JESUS’ MIGHTY NAME.

    18. I am now relaxed and filled with peace of mind. In my relaxed state, my body repairs and heals itself quickly in JESUS’ MIGHTY NAME.

    19. All of the cells in my body exist in harmony and peace with every other cell in my body in JESUS’ MIGHTY NAME.

    20. I get a full night's rest everyday in JESUS’ MIGHTY NAME.

    21. When I sleep, my mind is at peace and the healing powers within my body are magnified in JESUS’ MIGHTY NAME.

    22. The creative intelligence of GOD which made my body is now transforming every cell according to nature's perfect pattern in JESUS’ MIGHTY NAME.

    23. My healing thoughts are now going deep into my subconscious mind and bringing total and continuous healing to my body in JESUS’ MIGHTY NAME.

    24. I now enjoy a large variety of water rich foods that fully cleanse and nourish every cell in my body everydaY in JESUS’ MIGHTY NAME.

    25. I consciously control my biochemistry by putting my body into peak emotional states, by healthy eating, exercise, and adequate rest everyday in JESUS’ MIGHTY NAME.

    26. I sleep in peace and I wake in joy. Through peaceful sleep, my body and mind are renewed and restored to perfect health in JESUS’ MIGHTY NAME.


    Creating Power Relationships (Category 5)

    1.I now make good friends quickly and easily in JESUS’ MIGHTY NAME.

    2. Good people are attracted to me every day. They want to meet me in JESUS’ MIGHTY NAME.

    3. I now create outstanding rapport with other people quickly and easily in JESUS’ MIGHTY NAME.

    4. I now hold myself and other people in high esteem in JESUS’ MIGHTY NAME.

    5. I now surround myself with positive, proactive people in JESUS’ MIGHTY NAME.

    6. I always create harmony with others through cooperative effort in JESUS’ MIGHTY NAME.

    7. I will succeed by attracting to myself the cooperation of other people towards our common objectives in JESUS’ MIGHTY NAME.

    8. I will encourage others to help me because of my willingness to help other people in JESUS’ MIGHTY NAME.

    9. I will cause other people to believe in me because I believe in them and in myself in JESUS’ MIGHTY NAME.

    10. I actively listen to what others say without interrupting them in JESUS’ MIGHTY NAME.

    11. I create synergistic, positive relationships that are fair, honest, and healthy in JESUS’ MIGHTY NAME.

    12. All my facial expressions are now pleasant and pleasing to myself and other people in JESUS’ MIGHTY NAME.

    13. When I greet people, I greet them with gladness in my being in JESUS’ MIGHTY NAME.

    14. I now have a magnetic, warm handshake in JESUS’ MIGHTY NAME.

    15. When people first meet me, they like me instantly in JESUS’ MIGHTY NAME.

    16. My subconscious mind properly prepares the subconscious mind of every person I meet before I meet them in JESUS’ MIGHTY NAME.

    17. I now accomplish my goals with the benefits to others in mind in JESUS’ MIGHTY NAME.

    18. I listen to others carefully before responding in JESUS’ MIGHTY NAME.

    19. I now develop cooperative alliances with others towards definite, specific objectives quickly and easily in JESUS’ MIGHTY NAME.

    20. I now have a keen understanding of myself and of other people in JESUS’ MIGHTY NAME.

    21. I treat every person I meet with respect, mercy, tolerance, and understanding in JESUS’ MIGHTY NAME.

    22. I now look for the good in every person I meet and I find it in JESUS’ MIGHTY NAME.

    23. I now inspire and empower others to greatness in JESUS’ MIGHTY NAME.

    24. I now have favor in the eyes of every person I meet in JESUS’ MIGHTY NAME.

    25. I now have a highly pleasing personality in JESUS’ MIGHTY NAME.

    26. All of my contacts with other people are smooth and pleasant in JESUS’ MIGHTY NAME.

    27. I express my honest and sincere appreciation and praise for others easily and often in JESUS’ MIGHTY NAME.

    28. I now arouse a feeling of enthusiasm for good things in other people in JESUS’ MIGHTY NAME.

    29. When speaking with others, I look at things through their point of view as well as my own in JESUS’ MIGHTY NAME.

    30. I am now genuinely interested in other people in JESUS’ MIGHTY NAME.

    31. I wear a sincere, heartwarming smile everywhere I go. My genuine smile comes from deep within my innermost being in JESUS’ MIGHTY NAME.

    32. I remember the names of other people easily and effortlessly in JESUS’ MIGHTY NAME.

    33. I encourage other people to talk about themselves and I listen intently in JESUS’ MIGHTY NAME.

    34. When I speak to others, I focus on their interests not mine in JESUS’ MIGHTY NAME.

    35. When I need someone to do something, I make them feel happy to do it by pointing out the benefits to them in JESUS’ MIGHTY NAME.

    36. I sincerely recognize the value in every person I meet and make a genuine effort to make them feel important in JESUS’ MIGHTY NAME.

    Creating Wealth and Financial Abundance (Category 6)

    1.I am now wealthy in JESUS’ MIGHTY NAME.

    2. I deserve to be wealthy in JESUS’ MIGHTY NAME.

    3. I am now a financial genius in JESUS’ MIGHTY NAME.

    4. I am now highly pleasing to myself in the presence of other people in JESUS’ MIGHTY NAME.

    5. I now earn, save, spend, and invest my money wisely in JESUS’ MIGHTY NAME.

    6. My wealth is increasing massively everyday in JESUS’ MIGHTY NAME.

    7. My money is now creating more money in JESUS’ MIGHTY NAME.

    8. My outstanding ideas, energy, and passion are now creating new wealth for me and others around me in JESUS’ MIGHTY NAME.

    9. I now give away massive amounts of wealth to causes that I believe in in JESUS’ MIGHTY NAME.
    10. All the investments I own are profitable in JESUS’ MIGHTY NAME.

    11. Every Rupee I spend returns to me massively multiplied in JESUS’ MIGHTY NAME.

    12. I manage my money effectively with precision in JESUS’ MIGHTY NAME.

    13. I now have all the money that I want and need in JESUS’ MIGHTY NAME.

    14. I now give away large amounts of wealth wisely and intelligently in JESUS’ MIGHTY NAME.

    15. Every thought I have is now being transformed into massive financial abundance for me in JESUS’ MIGHTY NAME.

    16. I am now creating all of the wealth that I want and need in JESUS’ MIGHTY NAME.

    17. My imagination is now creating all the financial abundance that I desire in JESUS’ MIGHTY NAME.

    18. The more of my wealth that I give away wisely, the more my personal wealth explodes massively in JESUS’ MIGHTY NAME.

    19. I now seize my opportunities boldly and courageously decisively applying my faith through my actions in JESUS’ MIGHTY NAME.

    20. My imagination now creates all the wealth I desire in JESUS’ MIGHTY NAME.

    21. Through my power of intention, I effortlessly attract all the wealth I need and desire in JESUS’ MIGHTY NAME.

    22. I habitually give more than I get. I cheerfully go the extra mile in every task I undertake in JESUS’ MIGHTY NAME.

    23. I am now accumulating vast amounts of wealth consistent with my integrity and honesty in JESUS’ MIGHTY NAME.

    24. I respectfully accept the gifts of others with the knowledge that these gifts were intended to gratify the giver more than the receiver in JESUS’ MIGHTY NAME.

    25. I am now receptive to unexpected gifts of wealth in JESUS’ MIGHTY NAME.

    26. I am a gracious giver and receiver in JESUS’ MIGHTY NAME.

    27. When I think wealthy thoughts, I become more wealthy in all aspects of my life in JESUS’ MIGHTY NAME.
    28. My wealth is now multiplying and creating more wealth easily and effortlessly in JESUS’ MIGHTY NAME.

    29. My financial abundance is now exploding massively 24 hours a day even when I am playing, eating, and sleeping in JESUS’ MIGHTY NAME.

    30. I am now surrounded by an ocean of wealth of LORD GOD and I draw from this ocean all I need in JESUS’ MIGHTY NAME.

    31. My job is my personal pipeline from which I tap the infinite wealth of LORD GOD from my world economy for my personal desires in JESUS’ MIGHTY NAME.

    32. I am now earning massive amounts of wealth doing what I love to do while rendering useful service to other people in JESUS’ MIGHTY NAME.

    33. Through my power of my subconscious mind, I effortlessly attract all the wealth I need and desire in JESUS’ MIGHTY NAME.

    34. I am a money magnet in JESUS’ MIGHTY NAME.

    35. Money is forever circulating in my life and there is always a surplus in JESUS’ MIGHTY NAME.

    36. I have a responsibility to accumulate vast sums of wealth through useful service to others and to give it back to society through gifts that benefit the entire community in JESUS’ MIGHTY NAME.